It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Nobody in this thread has provided anything that suggests that Hillary's server was, in and of itself, illegal, or that she consistently mishandled received, stored or communicated classified information during her tenure and SOS.

Hillary Clinton's exclusive use of a personal email account to conduct official business as secretary of State caused seems to have stayed within the law, experts say. “What she did was not technically illegal,” said Patrice McDermott, a former National Archives staffer and the head of the Open The Government coalition, a transparency group. However, “it was highly inappropriate and it was inappropriate for the State Department to let this happen,” she said.
thehill.com...
[

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
"Rise of the Douche Bag" -- That's pretty much what I see in a Trump win. The douche bags are out in full force engaging in their traditional douche baggery. It is what it is. They have been empowered.... From the aggro skinhead douche, to the beer bellied couch potato douche, redneck hick racist douche, the arrogant misogynist douche, the always loved Hitler cosplay douche... The baggery is on the rise...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa The BS is that the server for the sec of state is by definition classified lol, anyone with a security clearance knows that. They got away with it but having a private server was not legal, never has been. But, it is HITLERy and billy bob so they got away with it.

How stupid is anyone to think she has a private server in her basement just because it is easier. BS. Nothing easy about it, actually very very difficult and the absolute only reasons you have a private server in your basement is you want control of it and want to be able to delete anything you don't want others to see or to cover up when you break the law. That is just straight up truth. Because if you really do know it is not easy to integrate a server into a classified network, at least the right, legal way.

She has lied so much about all this it is not funny. Why Congress, or more truthfully, why the Democrats in Congress let her get away with lying to them when they knew the truth is beyond me. Not just her, the director of the CIA told em straight to their face he did not tell the truth and should have been arrested and charged with a felony, HIS clearance jerked and taken out of his job. And HE lied about spying on his own people, us...

Snowden was a true patriot and blew the whistle on them all... I don't care what you say... the things that he brought to light only hurt the CIA and NSA and the president and Hitlery for spying on us...

I am a veteran, a person with a clearance, a person who is a patriot and loves this country and worked for contractors of DOD pretty much all adult life. I don't agree or necessarily even like Trump but you know what, he at least is an outsider. And we need an outsider... someone who is not one of the two cabal parties....

What gets my goat is it was never meant to be this electoral college BS and the govt was never meant to be this monster it is... they were never meant to run the states and the supreme court should have been abolished a long long time ago... they were never meant to serve 40, 50 years, and write law, ever...

The Fed sole purpose was to protect the union. Our great fathers never saw coming the millions of people and the number of states we have... the college is manipulated by the party in power from day one. Trump is more than right when he says elections are rigged, they are.... when a person can win the popular vote and not be president it is rigged and that is what you have now.

What is super sad is people don't know that we could actually change everything, and I mean everything... how.... by calling a constitutional convention and setting about changing the constitution... we could:

set 2 term limits on everyone, including supreme court
balanced budget set in stone in the constitution (which by the way would shrink the govt. over night)
states rights: give the rights back to the states. it was never meant that the Fed could tell the states what to do in regard to same sex marriage, abortion or any other law they wanted to pass for their own state and people, ever... if u did not like it u moved, period... it is time to give those rights back to states or break up union but states rights were always trumped fed, because the fed was only set up to protect everyone, not have the power it does today.
we could provide a peoples over ride vote for anything the supreme court does, or we could get rid of them all together...

you see, we can change the constitution and guess what, you only need 26 states to ratify those changes... hell we are talking about a great many changes that everyone can agree on.... like health care and minimum wages etc... these are things that were always meant to be state laws, state powers, NEVER, EVER, EVER MEANT TO BE THE FED RUNNING ROUGH SHOD OVER THE STATES EVER. that was against the very grain of every document they wrote in the first place... it is why we are here... to get away from tyranny.... and guess what.. right now we have tyranny... if you think other wise you are mistaken...

in closing, tell your governor, start petitions, call a constitutional convention... in the words of Jefferson or close to them a revolution is necessary to renew the democracy once it is corrupted... hmmmmm looks pretty corrupt to me....

HITLERY is exactly that, a hitler in a skirt, a witch, who leaves dead bodies and so many suicides in her wake, do u really think that many people killed themselves... NOT.... plz we must show an overwhelming landslide for Trump to contest their stealing of the college vote....

The Bot

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
"Rise of the Douche Bag" -- That's pretty much what I see in a Trump win. The douche bags are out in full force engaging in their traditional douche baggery. It is what it is. They have been empowered.... From the aggro skinhead douche, to the beer bellied couch potato douche, redneck hick racist douche, the arrogant misogynist douche, the always loved Hitler cosplay douche... The baggery is on the rise...

nothing makes me smile more than to see some idiot rise up on his high horse and condemn bigotry and racism with a term like "redneck hick racist douche". The intelligence level there must be off the #ing charts.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"Nobody in this thread has provided anything that suggests that Hillary's server was, in and of itself, illegal, or that she consistently mishandled received, stored or communicated classified information during her tenure and SOS."

Nobody has provided you proof yet again huh?

Are you incapable of reading the FBI report for yourself?

edit on R372016-11-02T14:37:21-05:00k3711Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

edit on 2-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: pointless

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

He's not smart enough to grasp the big picture. You'd have better luck explaining this to your dog.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It's unfortunate. You keep pushing a lie that you can't prove.
edit on 2-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

There are lots of unfortunate things happening in this thread and forum currently, I would disagree that that is one of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Hillary Clinton is guilty of what she is guilty of. There's a lot accusation flying around that she ins't guilty of. Consistently mishandling all of the classified information that she received, stored or communicated, because of her server, is not one of them.

Again, Hillary's problems revolve around deleting questionable emails and what those emails revealed. Not the context of her entire tenure.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Didn't you try to tell everyone it's simple math and 99.9% chance that Hillary is done.

You remember that bs you tried to pass off as fact?

If only we had someone who used to work at the FBI but now posts on here who could reveal the inner workings of this investigation.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Didn't you try to tell everyone it's simple math and 99.9% chance that Hillary is done.

You remember that bs you tried to pass off as fact?

If only we had someone who used to work at the FBI but now posts on here who could reveal the inner workings of this investigation.

I love liars... care to point out where I said anything like that was a fact? All I said is that is all it will take.. that is my opinion... ever heard of one those? Ever had an original or do you just repeat what you are told?

"If only we had someone who used to work at the FBI but now posts on here who could reveal the inner workings of this investigation."

Why don't you find one? Know any? I do.

If only we had posters who had common sense.

Like I said... all it takes is less than 65 out of 650,000 emails that are classified or work related that not have been turned over and the political fallout will finish Hillary. That is 1% of 1%. Pretty damn good percentages.

It is not rocket science. No time to feed the trolls.
edit on R092016-11-02T19:09:28-05:00k0911Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Again, Hillary's problems revolve around deleting questionable emails and what those emails revealed. Not the context of her entire tenure.

She is under 2 investigations... one concerning her inappropriate servers (not a typo),

the other concerning her family's foundation (which does encompass her entire tenure).

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: windword

She is under 2 investigations... one concerning her inappropriate servers (not a typo),

the other concerning her family's foundation (which does encompass her entire tenure).

She's getting buried by investigations now.

The foundation is a "high priority".

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: network dude

i'm not a fan of either candidate. i didn't read every reply in this thread so forgive me if this has already been asked.

what about innocent until proven guilty by a court of law?
she hasn't been found guilty of any crime. yet there are many people calling her out as though she is a felon.

i don't understand it.

Its been shown a 100 times but people ignore it. Will the Hulk ignore as well?

110 classified at the time
8 top secret at the time
36 secret
8 confidential

this still doesn't answer my question.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

a reply to: network dude

i'm not a fan of either candidate. i didn't read every reply in this thread so forgive me if this has already been asked.

she hasn't been found guilty of any crime. yet there are many people calling her out as though she is a felon.

i don't understand it.

Its been shown a 100 times but people ignore it. Will the Hulk ignore as well?

110 classified at the time
8 top secret at the time
36 secret
8 confidential

this still doesn't answer my question.

Umm...she's asking to be *President of the United States*

Do you understand what that means and entails? The bar is MUCH higher.

Yet she, her staff, and her family are the source of *multiple* criminal investigations.

Multiple. Let that sink in for a second.

And yet you think voters shouldn't take that into account?!?

What are you smoking/ingesting? I'd love to try it...
edit on 11/3/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

"this still doesn't answer my question.

what about innocent until proven guilty by a court of law? "

With a charge of mishandling classified information, you have basically already have been proven to have broken the law. You go to court to prove you didn't.

That is because the rules and regulations which govern the handling of classified information are very black and white, and you have agreed to them by signing a legally binding document known as the SF-312. You also gave up certain aspects of some legal rights when you agreed to this contract in order to gain access to classified information, such as the Whistleblower Protection Act.

The rules and regulations concerning classified information are a completely different animal than the laws for which you can be prosecuted for violating the previously mentioned rules and regulations.

When you are charged with a crime concerning classified information, you have already been proven to have broken that legally binding document before you are ever charged criminally.

It says that right there in the very first section of the SF-312 (to be clear: this is not the rules and regulations mentioned above, but rather a set of terms) that you intend to be legally bound:

1. Intending to be legally bound, I hereby accept the obligations contained in this Agreement in consideration of my being granted access to classified information. As used in this Agreement, classified information is marked or unmarked classified information, including oral communications, that is classified under the standards of Executive Order 13526, or under any other Executive order or statute that prohibits the unauthorized disclosure of information in the interest of national security; and unclassified information that meets the standards for classification and is in the process of a classification determination as provided in sections 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4(e) of Executive Order 13526, or under any other Executive order statute that requires protection for such information in the interest of national
security. I understand and accept that by being granted access to classified information, special confidence and trust shall be placed in me by the United States Government.

2. I hereby acknowledge that I have received a security indoctrination concerning the nature and protection of classified information, including the procedures to be followed in ascertaining whether other persons to whom I contemplate disclosing this information have been approved for access to it, and that I understand these procedures.

3. I have been advised that the unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention, or negligent handling of classified information by me could cause damage or irreparable injury to the United States or could be used to advantage by a foreign nation. I hereby agree that I will never divulge classified information to anyone unless: (a) I have officially verified that the recipient has been properly authorized by the United States Government to receive it; or (b) I have been given prior written notice of authorization from the United States Government Department or Agency (hereinafter Department or Agency) responsible for the classification of information or last granting me a security
clearance that such disclosure is permitted. I understand that if I am uncertain about the classification status of information, I am required to confirm from an authorized official that the information is unclassified before I may disclose it, except to a person as provided in (a) or (b), above. I further understand that I am obligated to comply with laws and regulations that prohibit the unauthorized disclosure of classified information.

4. I have been advised that any breach of this may result in the termination of any security clearances I hold; removal from any position of special confidence and trust requiring such clearances; or termination of my employment or other relationships with the Departments or Agencies that granted my security clearance or clearances. In addition, I have been advised that any unauthorized disclosure of classified information by me constitute a violation, or violations, of United States criminal laws, including the provisions of sections 641, 793, 794, 798, *952 and 1924, title 18, United States Code; *the provisions section 783(b], title 50, United States Code; and the provisions of the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982. I recognize that nothing in this Agreement constitutes a waiver by the United States of the right to prosecute me for any statutory violation.

So when you show up in court to contest your classified information charges, Exhibit A from the prosecution will be your signed SF-312. If you read through just those first 4 sections out of 10, you can easily see these apply to the current situation at hand.

So yeah, if you ever have the misfortune of winding up in front of a judge for mishandling of classified information, you can pretend all you want that you are innocent until proven guilty, but in reality it is the other way around.

That is about as plain as I can possibly put it to try and make it understandable to the average person.

edit on R332016-11-03T00:33:52-05:00k3311Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R572016-11-03T00:57:33-05:00k5711Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Ummm...dude...how do you manage to make an "Off Topic" post...in the Mud Pit...

That's got to be a record there...although come to think of it...Didn't I just see a thread in the Mud Pit removed...?
Something about cut and paste from one site to the next by some classless...professional...member...

I guess they're trying to clean up the Mud pit...
Or one of the faves...was getting a piss pounding...so in order to...correct the record...the natch reaction is to pull the thread...in order to remove it from the collective conscious...doncha kno...

Anyhow...Kudo's on a job well done...

Much respect...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Oh yay! I was just hoping to get an opportunity to post this proof for you. I know it's hard because the Mainstream media is in bed with your government, so you're not getting a balanced version of the truth.

Anyhoo, here's your proof:

I'm offering a 2 for 1 deal on Pitchforks, please private message me if interested. My prices are fair and my spikes are VERY pointy.

www.reddit.com...

Short Description:

This is ACTUAL PROOF of Clintons selling favors to foreign governments during her time as SoS. Deleted from 4 subreddits already. /r/Conspiracy is my last bastion of hope.

edit on 3-11-2016 by OwenandNoelle because: i'll never tell...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Climate Change/Environmental Protection/Clean Energy
Women's Rights
Immigration Reform
Debt Free College
Universal Health Care
Paid Family Medical Leave
Criminal Justice Reform
Across the board, Hillary's plans are more progressive, environmentally aware, and benefitting more Americans....

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join