It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I guess you never seen groupies? Women who fall over themselves for rich and famous rock stars/ movie stars.

Being former marine (which i never discuss I don't want thanks for my service and hate people who advertise and fish for it), finishing top 1% in spartan races and training in mma I seriously doubt i will be the one being buried..

We know what most Hillary guys look like , most you little #s are beta males who couldn't whip yourself out of a paper bag on a rainy day.

We also seen how you operate attack in numbers people who do not agree with you.

The fact remains not all women act and are lady's.

Thats the same idiocy as saying all women are MOTHERS. A abusive , crack head, who beats her kids and doesn't take care of them is not a mother.

Sorry I dont put people on pedestals because of their SEX or RACE.

I wasn't brainwashed like you into thinking a woman is any better than a man, a black,white , red person is any better than any other person.

My Mother brought me up to judge someone by their actions not give them a pass cause they are a female, man, black, or white, OR even kinfolk.

So take your tough guy talk, turn it sides ways and shove it up your ass. Im VERY confident how that would play out in person.

edit on 2-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

I guess you never seen groupies? Women who fall over themselves for rich and famous rock stars/ movie stars.

So because it does happen, it always happens and no-one rich or famous can ever be guilty because.... groupies.

Being former marine (which i never discuss I don't want thanks for my service and hate people who advertise and fish for it), finishing top 1% in spartan races and training in mma I seriously doubt i will be the one being buried..

We know what most Hillary guys look like , most you little #s are beta males who couldn't whip yourself out of a paper bag on a rainy day.

So take your tough guy talk, turn it sides ways and shove it up your ass. Im VERY confident how that would play out in person.

Wow, talk about inferiority complex. Easy up on the keyboard warrior act there.

"Beta males"
, whatever helps your confidence there buddy.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Trump wasn't talking about groupies. He was talking about women as a group...his First example was Nancy O'Dell and his second was the unfortunate PR Rep waiting for him when he got off the bus..."I better take a tic-tac cuz I might start kissing her...I don't even wait"

But it is interesting how eager you are to BS to try to obscure your women-as-meat view. You have posted the same post on multiple threads regarding the issue. No confusion here.

Not going to share my full resume, but have placed in the Tough Mudder and taught MMA before it was a sport and have assisted in MCMAP courses. I appreciate your service...but you can eff-off with the defending a molester bit.

Thats the same idiocy as saying all women are MOTHERS. A abusive , crack head, who beats her kids and doesn't take care of them is not a mother.

Trump was talking about Nancy O'Dell...do you know who Nancy O'Dell is? She's a crack-head? He was talking about all women...and what's more...no woman, crack head or not, deserves to be groped by the orange oompa-loompa's tiny hands...and the fact that you cheer him on tells me everything I need to know about you.

Your "confidence" means nothing to me.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Doesn't matter who you support at this time.

Whether you are a Clinton voter or a Trump voter....

This little boy says it all about either choice of candidate for president.

No matter who your candidate is.....it's poop!!!!

Satan for President 2016... why vote for the lesser of two evils when you can get the greatest evil?
edit on R052016-11-02T09:05:02-05:00k0511Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Speaking of emails and paid shills on the internet...

HRC pays $650k for fake "Likes"

While Clinton was America's top diplomat, her State Department was buying Facebook 'likes,' according to an Associated Press report from last year. 'In 2013, the State Department, which has more than 400,000 likes and was recently most popular in Cairo, said it would stop buying Facebook fans after its inspector general criticized the agency for spending $630,000 to boost the numbers,' the wire service reported. Clinton left the agency while the inspector general was investigating. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Trump wasn't talking about groupies. He was talking about women as a group...his First example was Nancy O'Dell and his second was the unfortunate PR Rep waiting for him when he got off the bus..."I better take a tic-tac cuz I might start kissing her...I don't even wait"

But it is interesting how eager you are to BS to try to obscure your women-as-meat view. You have posted the same post on multiple threads regarding the issue. No confusion here.

Not going to share my full resume, but have placed in the Tough Mudder and taught MMA before it was a sport and have assisted in MCMAP courses. I appreciate your service...but you can eff-off with the defending a molester bit.

Trump was talking about Nancy O'Dell...do you know who Nancy O'Dell is? She's a crack-head? He was talking about all women...and what's more...no woman, crack head or not, deserves to be groped by the orange oompa-loompa's tiny hands...and the fact that you cheer him on tells me everything I need to know about you.

When he gets charged with groping women in a court of law or there is a video of it, then come talk to me and we can agree. Until then all your trump bashing is conjecture.

Your opinion means jack # to me.

PS You cant place in a tough mudder there is no podium and its also a UNTIMED event. LOL

Now I know how full of # you are.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Says the Registered: 6-4-2016 Hillary troll with a Homer Simpson pic.

Im sure you're the definition of masculinity LMAO!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

PS You cant place in a tough mudder there is no podium and its also a UNTIMED event. LOL

Now I know how full of # you are.

It's like every post of yours contain BS.

Tough Mudder Place/Payout:
toughmudder.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Thats World’s Toughest Mudder DIFFERENT from a regular tough mudder (a un timed team event). Notice you didnt have World in front of Tough Mudder.

A regular Tough Mudder what the majority of people do and what YOU said (tough mudder) is a un timed team event and always has been.

Its you who made the error if anyone did.

BTW Please prove Trump is a groper.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

If you two are quite finished swinging your phalluses at one another, perhaps you would care to comment on the actual subject matter, rather than filling YET another thread on this site with absolute garbage? Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Your post is premised on the erroneous assumption that the OP has an actual subject that can be debated. It's a FB rant with lipstick at best.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

But honestly?...I have daughters and sisters...and if you said to me in person what you posted above, it would take everything in me not to bury you in my backyard.

The terd said it would take everything in him not to KILL me because I have a different opinion. Typical liberal showing how tolerant he is...

He incited violence first, I just informed he I dont think it would play out that way in real life if he tried.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You know what?

Forget it. I am sick of baby sitting anyway. I used to come here for the quality of interaction, but I might as well go out and hang out with some of my drunkard mates, because at least baby sitting those guys is fun once in a blue moon.

Giant Comet 2016 never looked so appealing.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Do you think it's just a coincidence that her use of a private server was illegal and that her server was wiped clean with bleach bit while under congressional sobpoena?

Do you think it's just a coincidence that she doesn't recall training on classification and cyber security, but yet has actually gave lectures on those subjects?

Do you think it's just a coincidence that she receives millions of dollars from companies for "speeches" that she actually does favors for?

You are part of the problem, you are just another one of the sheep in the herd. The masses have NOT awoken, corruption has reached new heights in America and so has the propaganda machine and so has the amount of willful blind ignorance.

If Hillary gets elected I will give up on waking the sheep in the herd, instead I'll put that time and effort into my bunker.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Martha Stewart, who I like a lot, was arrested and went to jail for a long time on far less criminal activity.

So why is Hilliary not in jail? The Rich (those making over $200,00.USD) and the dirt poor, (those on Obama Care) like having the middle class as their working paying slaves.

That's right the American Dream stolen from those who work hard for it. WE ARE ALL Finished with This Behaviour. Trump will win because we will all go and vote for him in a landslide over the rich and the poor.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Go get a pint, relax. This will be over in a short bit.
you could watch some south park re-runs. I'm about to catch up myself.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Your post is premised on the erroneous assumption that the OP has an actual subject that can be debated. It's a FB rant with lipstick at best.

you are correct. It's an opinion. One I am allowed to express. And while I enjoy honing my skills at making snide jabs at left wingers who get really, really vocal and pissy, I also realize that these people are people. They are wrong, but they are people. Keep that in mind and please realize that the keyboard bravado may feel riotous to you, but to everyone else, it's a #ing joke. LOL, we are all 6'9 and 280 with rock hard abbs. I'll post a picture if you don't believe me.
edit on 2-11-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Fair enough and I will even star your post for the valid criticism my way...but your OP still sounds like a drunk spouting off at a bar.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

thanks. and like I said, you have every right to be so wrong.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

nless you show me a statement from the FBI saying that the very use of the Clinton's private server violated security protocol, I'm not going to believe you.

Luckily for those of us here in the USA where laws still matter to some - your belief is not required.

Why don't you get off your ass and do a little research yourself?

Rick has provided reams of sources which you seem to ignore.

new topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join