It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: EvillerBob

I don't think that Clinton realises how much people want to hear someone with a bit of fire and gumption, someone who will say what a politican considers unsayable.

You mean like how he says he grabs women's private parts and gets away with it?

And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ..

There are women who will let you do it if you are famous, rich, and a star.

Gene Simmons claims to have slept with 4800 women. Id take a bet every one of them LET HIM grab their pussy cause he was rich and a rock star..

Sorry you believe all females are ladies.... That is from your own delusion.
edit on 2-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

It's like saying "I can rape them and they let me do it", meaning they let him get away with it, not that they ask for it or seek it out from him.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

It's like saying "I can rape them and they let me do it", meaning they let him get away with it, not that they ask for it or seek it out from him.

How do you know he actually grabbed women by the pussy and how do you know they didn't let him?

Ive heard many guy friends over the years claim to other guys things they did that I know for a fact they didn't do in order to boast...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

You need a FBI absence note like a school kid needs to show a teacher to determine the freaking law and protocol states she did not have the authority to make that choice. It's not the FBI's call on whether it was ok for her to have a private server conducting government functions on, that fact is already in and ignored by people just like you windword. It's the FBI's job to investigate criminal activity regardless of who it is but this one is in relation to national security and just plain and simple steps 1-5 of security protocol. She violated protocol and others doing much less have served prison time, but we know you don't care about facts.
On with your controlled steps, much like a robot until you're programmed to accept the realization that she's guilty, been guilty, and should have already been indicted, sorry bout your luck you only look as foolish as you want and those of you still defending her look beyond foolish.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

If heard many guy friends over the years claim to other guys things they did that I know for a fact they didn't do in order to boast...

Then they are disgusting and if they ran for president, I wouldn't vote for them.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: tonycodes

I here ya. I've been here for years too but the thing you're not taking into account is the opposition against Trump as a person and potential president is very real. It's not like he's Ghandi or Martin Luther King or even Ron Paul preaching love and togetherness and being silenced by the big bad NWO.

He's preaching law and order, and huge fear mongering and hate mongering-- he's inspiring all the racists, he wreaks of authoritarian, police state, and he's even openly called for stuff that qualifies as war crimes. There's a lot of legit reason to be against him.

Yeah, he would sound like that to anarchists and progressives, no doubt.

They see their fair sharing lives flash in front of their eyes.

All the brass rings just out of reach. Nirvana crashing back into the dream time.

The world as they know it will cease to exist, the portal is closing, locking their dimension in the bitter cold of what could have been, what might have been.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If heard many guy friends over the years claim to other guys things they did that I know for a fact they didn't do in order to boast...

Then they are disgusting and if they ran for president, I wouldn't vote for them.

Well then holy mother saint Teresa. Just about everyone you are surrounded by on the street , in the stores, in the mall have said something at least once in their life you would find disgusting.

Id even bet out of your whole life on this planet you have said something at least once someone else would find offensive/disgusting.

This self righteousness that comes from leftist sjw is hilarious.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

And where did I defend Trump?
See your blind allegiance clouds your minuscule judgement. One who determines its ok to vote for that woman because a man was illegally(I might add) recorded saying some obnoxious phrases is quite the spectacle.

Baby killing, gun control, muslim refugee's, obamacare part II, Selling national security. These are all things you have open arms to because Trump said mean things.

Do you do a good robot dance? Because some of you should be on level expert with your practice.

Edit to add: Can I get an answer from any Hillary supporter as to why none of you are concerned and will answer to the illegally recorded conversation that you now use as your only source left to attack Trump? Obnoxious and sexist as it was, the fact is it was illegally obtained. But it's ok because it's against Trump?
edit on 2-11-2016 by Floridagoat because: edit to add:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

Hillary Clinton's exclusive use of a personal email account to conduct official business as secretary of State caused seems to have stayed within the law, experts say. “What she did was not technically illegal,” said Patrice McDermott, a former National Archives staffer and the head of the Open The Government coalition, a transparency group. However, “it was highly inappropriate and it was inappropriate for the State Department to let this happen,” she said.
thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Spot the fake image, guess which one came from CNN...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

Can I get an answer from any Hillary supporter as to why none of you are concerned and will answer to the illegally recorded conversation that you now use as your only source left to attack Trump?

I'm not concerned because the recording wasn't illegal. Trump was doing a spot for Access Hollywood, he was miked and ready to go. He no doubt signed a release, because he's not threatening to sue Access Hollywood for airing the recording. He's upset about the firing of his friend Billy.

Trump is continually indicted by his own words and actions. I don't feel sorry for him one iota.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

And where did I defend Trump?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! You're funny

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Can you link to CNN where this photo is shown? I'd be interested to see it from its original source.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

DRAT! No I cannot

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Nope, I would never talk about sexually assaulting someone as if I was proud of it. No male that I am close to would ever talk about sexually assaulting someone as if it were a good thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan

DRAT! No I cannot

Hmmm....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

When someone lets you its not sexual assault. I don't see how this point keeps flying over your head.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Just because someone doesn't turn you in because you sexually assaulted them, doesn't mean it's not sexual assault.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Lets be honest if Trump had just said "I love &^SSY and I get lots of it!!!"

You still would be offended .

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

I don't think that Clinton realises how much people want to hear someone with a bit of fire and gumption, someone who will say what a politican considers unsayable.

You mean like how he says he grabs women's private parts and gets away with it?

And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ..

There are women who will let you do it if you are famous, rich, and a star.

Does that include your mom? That's a serious question...

Cuz "they" isn't defined in your statement above..and you seem to think that "they" includes any stranger that yourself or Donald Trump decides to grope.

And what is "do it"??? in the context Donald Trump was speaking in?....It was "when I see a beautiful woman..I don't even wait...I just start..you can grab their p***&"...

You say.."There are women who will let you do it if you are famous"

Trump bragged that he doesn't wait to find out ..before "doing it"?..understand?...he is grabbing first...letting his tiny fingers do the asking.

The exact boast was that it didn't matter what kind of woman it was...he "doesn't even wait" to find out.

Sorry you believe all females are ladies.....

Starting with that assumption is what a man of Honor does...treating every woman like a whore you have already paid for is what Donald Trump does. Maybe that is the view you were taught in your home life, I obviously never met your mom, but I can assume from your philosophy she is different than my own...and for that, I feel sorry for you.

But honestly?...I have daughters and sisters...and if you said to me in person what you posted above, it would take everything in me not to bury you in my backyard.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join