It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Are you kidding me? Can you not open up a search on google and read the results? Her actions are well documented all over the internet, same with Trump...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: SudoNim

Still on Americans guns eh? You should invest your energy to something worthwhile rather that our nations guns and laws.

Maybe pharmaceuticals?

www.cdc.gov...

Seems kind of redundant to keep throwing the gun argument out there when there is nothing you can logistically or physically do about it.

Yet here you are talking politics! Something you can't logistically or physically do anything about. Congratulations on debating yourself.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

How can you guarantee something won't accidently happen.

It's the same moronic logic the parents of the toddlers who did accidently get guns used.

"Uh duh it'll never happen to me, me too smart duh, it's everyone else's fault"

Clearly it does happen to numerous Americans and all of them thought the same as you. But yeah sure your special. Idiots.

But there isn't a single gun law you could enact to stop these types of shootings.

Whose brainwashed you into thinking that? Why do you think other countries don't have this problem?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Mclaneinc

The pair are as guilty as hell and they don't care the people know it

Innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.

Or maybe you don't like the Constitution?

That's a glowing statement of just how low people will allow politicians to behave and still survive in office. Its a mere technicality, the fact is that with the list as long as it is of their past and present in and out of office goings on the American people should be avoiding this pair like the plague, be it as a guilty person or not.

BUT I get what you are saying, I'm not suggesting baying mobs with pitch forks looking to lynch them, just that people look at what they can now clearly see and give a long hard thought as to if you would want any of these people involved in the race in the office but to also really ignore the persona of Hillary and watch how the lies keep coming, the fact that as far as we know her server was not hacked does not deflect the simple fact she has been found to have been posting confidential issues on a non secure server, there's not a single chance she didn't know that was wrong, it was simply another side of her effort to keep everyone out of the loop except her and her closest people who she will now throw to the wolves to save her skin.

What the US needs now is a side vote like we did here in the UK, the vast importance of our vote was not only to re-achieve our own sovereignty but to show the career crim....er politicians that we do indeed have a voice and when pushed we will call the shots. That is the only use for Trump, a shake up call, the fact he might take down a selection of overly corrupt politicians etc is a huge bonus.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Oh contraire! I can vote....and carry a firearm.

Gluck Farva!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I know why, two words.

Cognitive Dissonance.

an individual who is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas or values.

And of course Trump supporters are immune to this.

No let me explain, Trump supporters have it towards him when he speaks in crude and offensive language.
But Clinton supporters have it towards Clinton's illegal and unethical activity. I was reading Comey tried to stop it, but he had FBI co-workers that stopped talking to him and a pile of resignations from others on his desk, basically the underlings revolted full scale. Finally it was his wife that told you have to do this, and he did.
Clinton supporters ARE ignoring this.

Ignoring it? Where are you reading that his wife told him to do it or that he had a pile of resignations?
I can't ignore it if its only in your head, if its not widely reported or reported at all.

The fact that you read it, then automatically decided its a fact and now decide to call anyone else who hasn't blindly accepted these rumours to be true to be suffering from "Cognitive Dissonance".

Amazing.

Here is the ARTICLE

a source close to James Comey, the decision, at least in part, came after he "could no longer resist mounting pressure by mutinous agents in the FBI" who "felt that he betrayed them and brought disgrace on the bureau by letting Hillary off with a slap on the wrist."

James Comey's decision to revive the investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server and her handling of classified material came after he could no longer resist mounting pressure by mutinous agents in the FBI, including some of his top deputies, according to a source close to the embattled FBI director.

'The atmosphere at the FBI has been toxic ever since Jim announced last July that he wouldn't recommend an indictment against Hillary,' said the source, a close friend who has known Comey for nearly two decades, shares family outings with him, and accompanies him to Catholic mass every week.

'Some people, including department heads, stopped talking to Jim, and even ignored his greetings when they passed him in the hall,' said the source. 'They felt that he betrayed them and brought disgrace on the bureau by letting Hillary off with a slap on the wrist.'

According to the source, Comey fretted over the problem for months and discussed it at great length with his wife, Patrice.

He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents. The letters reminded him every day that morale in the FBI had hit rock bottom.

'The people he trusts the most have been the angriest at him,' the source continued. 'And that includes his wife, Pat. She kept urging him to admit that he had been wrong when he refused to press charges against the former secretary of state.

If you really think Comey wasn't under intense pressure to do something, you are extremely deluded.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Oh contraire! I can vote....and carry a firearm.

Gluck Farva!

Completely missed the point there.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Your source is The Daily Mail... get out of here.

Seriously. You wonder why people didn't take this "conspiracy theory" as fact?

Cognitive dissonance and your posting sources from The Daily Mail as proof. Hahaha.

edit on 2-11-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Ya sure did Homer.

Keep spending your time complaining about American politics however if it pleases you. Just a waste of time if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So why does anyone complain about Politics? Aren't we all just wasting our time?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
There is no excuse in defending her, it's anti-American at this point.

Her no-fly zone over Syria is far more dangerous than any rhetoric we've heard out of Donald Trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

So why does anyone complain about Politics? Aren't we all just wasting our time?

Some more than others.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Cut the BS already man.... the only way her server would have been authorized to have classified information on it is if it was approved prior by NSA and met all NSA standards.

Unless you show me a statement from the FBI saying that the very use of the Clinton's private server violated security protocol, I'm not going to believe you. The fact is, the Clinton's private server was not, in and of itself, illegal. The FBI was not/is not investigating Clinton for the illegal use of a private server, but for deleting email records in violation of federal records law and the Freedom of Information Act.

Hillary Clinton contended that all the emails that were deleted were personal in nature, and were not subject to the record laws or FOIA. Yes, the FBI found that a few emails that had been deleted, but recovered, were state related and shouldn't have been sent out because of their confidential or classified nature, but Hillary Clinton contends they marked "classified" after the fact. The FBI disagrees about that regarding a small number of those recovered documents. isn't being accused of mishandling EVERY classified document she received during her tenure on her private server.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

The report concluded that Clinton would not have been allowed to use the server in her home had she asked the department officials in charge of information security. The report said that staff who later raised concerns were told to keep quiet. Several suspected hacking attempts in 2011 were never reported to department information security officials, in breach of department rules, it said.

Reuter Link

How are we even still discussing if this was legal? It was not!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

....Because it was out of the reach of oversight, not because it violated security protocol.

Each email transmission of a government document that was not preserved or turned over to the State Department from Mrs. Clinton's tenure could theoretically be considered a violation of the Federal Records Act, the main law governing preservation of government records and data.
circa.com...

Hillary Clinton's exclusive use of a personal email account to conduct official business as secretary of State caused seems to have stayed within the law, experts say. “What she did was not technically illegal,” said Patrice McDermott, a former National Archives staffer and the head of the Open The Government coalition, a transparency group. However, “it was highly inappropriate and it was inappropriate for the State Department to let this happen,” she said.
thehill.com...

edit on 2-11-2016 by windword because: added citation and links

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Even Clinton's campaign adverts end up sounding like a pro-Trump advert.

I don't think that Clinton realises how much people want to hear someone with a bit of fire and gumption, someone who will say what a politican considers unsayable.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It was the Russians, it was the Russians, it was the Russians! Their attacking me because I'm a woman, Their attacking me because I'm a woman, their attacking me because I'm a woman! Bigot, bigot, bigot! Sexist, sexist, sexist! Racist, racist, racist! Comey! Comey! Comey! Come on HRC, take some responsibility for your actions. You and your fan base are running out of people to blame.
edit on 2-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

I don't think that Clinton realises how much people want to hear someone with a bit of fire and gumption, someone who will say what a politican considers unsayable.

You mean like how he says he grabs women's private parts and gets away with it?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's so amusing how democrats and woman sympathizers ignore the painfully obvious and drag up " he said he done this" while evidence says " she did do that" and they're more concerned over a few sound bytes then they're concerned over the evidence that says Hillary is a scam.
Control is the agenda, you people still defending her are controlled like robots. Quite the sad thing to observe.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

And people who defend Trump for making that statement are quite sad as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join