It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: kruphix

Nope, she was always guilty; maybe this time they will discover criminal intent and put her where she belongs. In jail

is there something mentally wrong with you?

link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Because so far...no one has even looked at the emails...they just know they are "emails sent from or received by Huma".

Seems like you are jumping the gun a little bit.

If thet haven't even looked at the emails yet how can they possibly know that there's emails from Hillary in there they haven't seen before and therefore were likely among the stuff bleach bitted from her private server?

People act like it would take forever to comb through the emails but if I want to find all the emails I have from someone I use the search feature, searching the persons email address. I'm sure they've already read a few hundred from Clinton already, maybe more...

link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Hazardous1408

slinging the shill accusation around is scraping # off your show low. If you can't debate , STFU. If you can, then make sure your insults are within the T&C.

But you have me at a disadvantage, I have no idea who you were, only who you are today.

Hopefully you feel the same when the liberals here are accused of being shills too.
I assume you are because you're consistent usually.

I'm well within T&Cs, unless you posted this in the mudpit by mistake?

I was on topic, ever other response of mine has been a reply, not a conversation starter.

I advised you to vote for Trump.
If you expect everyone to come in here and defend Clinton you're wrong.

Others like myself will say what's on our mind.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

If this kind of comments are allowed, the next time I respond to you, will show you just how mentally challenged I am

Prick

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Maybe but at least his policies and political vision are going in the right direction, Hillarys are just obfuscation and sound bites to keep the corrupt non performing status quos in power and doing bugger all about raising economic standards and performance,you know things that enable families to put food on the table etc etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

What has Hillary got over Trump.? A pair of Tits. She will flash those tits at Putin thus preventing a third world war and the extinction of all living things...Trump on the other hand will probably grab Putin's daughter by the pussy thus causing the # mentioned above to go down.

You really have no freaking clue what's going down between us and Russia right now do you?

Oh i think i do, I'll try this.

The US and the Saudi's want to roughshod over President Assad of Syria by running gas and oil pipelines through Syria, thus preventing Russia from Holding the west to ransom over Oil and Gas prices.

Assad prefers the deal he is getting from Russia and as it's his Country he can do what the # he likes.

Russia have been asked by Assad and Syria to help protect it's business interests. The US and the Saudi's are now both pissed off because there evil plan is not working. They have join forces to try and kill Assad then they plan on installing another puppet regime in the middle east that is US Saudi friendly just like they did in Iraq, Libya and Egypt and Afghanistan and tried to do in Cuba but failed.

Stop me if i stray off script at any point....I really should mention Regime change in the Ukraine also but i'll leave that for another day.
The US and Russia are at war, it might not seem like it but that's what happens when you're too much of a bag of # to have one on your on lawn.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Can anyone answer me this.

When was the last time, a non-politician ran for president?

Anyone?

Anyone?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Did anybody want to help Glenn and push his eyeball back where it belongs?

That's how I feel when I talk to CHC supporters.

You want to help, but can't decide whether to put gloves on or not.

It is getting aWkWarD

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
If you could promise me that Trump won't put an uber conservative on the Supreme Court, and if you could promise me he won't try to build a stupid wall, and if you could promise me that he won't ban all Muslims from coming to this country, and if you could promise me that he won't put a muzzle on the press to keep them from saying anything uncomplimentary about him, if you could promise me that he wouldn't promote more tax loopholes for the very rich, if you could promise me he won't help to enact a stop and frisk procedure in African American and Hispanic communities...

If you could promise me all that, I might vote for him. I know Hillary won't do any of those things, so that's why I'm likely to vote for her.

Having a conservative on the SC isnt a bad thing. As long as said conservative is devoted to maintaining constitutional law and not personal perspective - the way it should be.

The wall is a good thing. We do need to stop illegal immigration. Not stop immigration. 'Illegal' immigration. I still can't understand why anyone would be opposed to that. No country was ever made great by people sneaking across its borders in the middle of the night. Many countries have been destroyed that way. But none made great.

The idea of stopping muslim immigration until proper vetting can be achieved is also a good idea. The San Bernardino shooter was a vetted muslim. The Tsarnaev brothers of the Boston marathon bombing were vetted muslims. Obviously we have a problem with vetting muslims. Why continue to risk bringing in terrorists? When we can properly vet muslims, and anyone else who wishes to enter this country, fine. Until then we owe it to ourselves to protect our nation. That is exactly what our government is supposed to do - protect us and our nation.

I think the press muzzle is clearly in the clinton bag of tricks.

As for tax loopholes for the rich, I think they are pretty even on that. hillary is in with the big banks and is rich enough herself to enjoy those tax breaks. I think she will say whatever she has to but in the end will give herself and the rest of the 1% the tax breaks they all want.

Stop and frisk is a touchy one. I am conflicted on this. I believe in the constitution wholeheartedly. The idea of stopping someone with no reason other than to see IF they are breaking a law is just wrong. But we do it now with sobriety checkpoints. People generally look the other way because it is supposedly in the name of safety. The old, "If it saves one life its worth it" story. Stop and frisk for the people who commit the most crimes in the highest crime areas falls in to the same category. You can say its not the same, that minorities will be targeted. But if you have ever been at a sobriety checkpoint you know that a man by himself in a car or a group of young people are going to get stopped "at random" nearly every time. That is just how it works. They may include the "every seventh car" or whatever its supposed to be. But the guy by himself or the younger people will get stopped nearly every time. And if minorities are targeted in the highest crime areas it is because they commit the majority of the violent crimes there. It makes sense to start with the group that will get the biggest results, not the smallest. If you know for a fact, like on the south side of Chicago, that minorities are committing the majority of the violent crimes, it makes sense to target them if the idea is to stop violent crime. Is it insulting? Yes. But then again, so is genocide.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Are you saying that I've been sent here 5 years ago by the Russian government in order to spread propaganda for Donald Trump?

You obviously have some personal stake in our election and Trump winning the Presidency. Otherwise you wouldn't be so passionate and extreme in your opinions and attitude toward those Americans that disagree with your assessment of their government and their vision for its future.

It's quite suspicious.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Hillary is guilty, he only said no proof of intent which is ongoing. But for the crime itself she's 100% guilty
edit on 31-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The only thing that I have is passionate support for Donald J Trump as he's standing up against those who run our world, and it helps that he's competing against someone from the Clinton family, because of whom I lost two of my family members.

There's nothing suspicious in me opposing a f#ing criminal family, and I'm honestly scared of having another Clinton in the US presidency, especially because the stakes are even higher this time

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Sorry, don't agree with any of that. Hasn't changed my mind.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Sorry, don't agree with any of that. Hasn't changed my mind.

That is the beauty of freedom. :-)

Though I am concerned. Illegal immigration? Improperly vetted immigrants? er....
edit on 31-10-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

FEAR. It makes people do dumb things.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Anyone?

Anyone?

Ross Perot? What's your point? Maybe we should get Kim Kardashian to run. She's also a rich reality tv star and she's a non-politician. Winning!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Anyone?

Anyone?

Ross Perot? What's your point? Maybe we should get Kim Kardashian to run. She's also a rich reality tv star and she's a non-politician. Winning!

Now I really am worried about you...kardashian? blech...I think I just threw up a little in the back of my throat...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Goody. Yet another thread in the Mud Pit designed to pit ATSers against each other.

Here's the quick answer to your "questions" (i.e. Your point of departure for all the usual suspects to come in and pretend to be so righteous ...)

1. There's no evidence that whatever the latest Comey surprise is that it regards Hillary Clinton in the least. When we know what's actually there (hey, novel idea to wait for the facts, eh?) I'll tel you what I think about the facts. As so many have pointed out I've spent PAGES trying to get that across ... the answer is, you don't care. You want to see Clinton burn and you don't care how it happens.

2. If Donna Brazelle gave "A" debate question to the Clinton Campaign that was wrong. I understand CNN has severed their relationship over the one question, so that's some circumstantial evidence. However, the framework of ONE question is just not the horrific event that so many of you are making it into ... for example, Clinton hasn't raped any 13 year olds, has she?

3. There's a whole catalogue of BS charges that you have all swallowed hook-line-and-sinker about the Clintons. Still no convictions, no arraignments, no censure (except Bill for the Lewenski thing which he deserved). You believe this stuff, I don't.

Etc. etc.

Now, go for 20 pages calling me a CTR shill because I answered your silly questions. I won't be checking back in.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You don't know that she wouldn't make a fantastic president. Sure she comes from a wealthy and famous family (like Trump), but she has been smart enough with her own companies to make lots of money on her own (like Trump). If she's smart enough to make all that money (like Trump), she must be smart enough to run our country (like Trump?). How do you know she doesn't care as much about our country as Trump does?

Obviously I'm being sarcastic to prove a point. Just because Trump is a non-politician, just because he's rich and famous, it doesn't mean he has what it takes to do the job of POTUS.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So you're in favor of having lawyer-type politicians that have been with the system for decades (and never changing anything) being president.

Because you like the way things are?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join