It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That's an advertisement for an Webinar.

a reply to: RickinVa

Those slides are either too small to read, and when blown up are too blurry to read, or don't help at all with the questions of Hillary's server.

The facts haven't changed. Hillary was never being investigated because of her server, but because of deleted emails not backed up to the National Archives.

edit on 1-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

First of all, I don't know who you are. Second, that Mikes Farm sounds like a good place. I went to a similar place here and very similar experience. I'd say about the same demographic with the same kind of joy to be had by all.

Now, if you have a problem with what I said about racism, why don't you look at the posts and the person I was talking to. And notice who condemned that kind of filth. And who took the heat? Just me. So, I draw my conclusions from that. You want to stay silent every time a racist pops up, but then go and smack down the guy who calls him a racist... well, that's your choice, but maybe look at the big picture first.

You want to vote for a guy who deports the Hispanics, builds a wall, bans the Muslims, sides with the cops when unarmed black men are murdered, amp up the torture, suggest murdering the innocent families of terrorists. You see all the anger and disrespect shown to these people and while you have no problem standing up to me.... you're silent on the other stuff.

For F's sake, I'm not a millennial, I'm not a SJW.... I'm just a person who doesn't like sh#tty people. That's it. I'm anti-sh#t.
edit on 1-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

That reminds me. I wonder if he is still planning to steal Iraq's oil? Pirating oil. The pirates of the ME. Sand Thugs.
I wonder what the world will call us?

Remember that? He said we could surround the oil fields with military troops, and then get our big oil companies to just go in and take it.

What a guy. And he calls Clinton a crook.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You heard me FINE..YOU know the message FINE.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

And I believe you heard me...

roj je muSHa'

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You want to vote for a guy who deports the Hispanics

A man who believes that in order to have a country you need borders. All sovereign country's have borders.

These country's have in place LAWS that dictate how another human being regardless of race or sex become citizens of them.

It doesn't matter what color someone is who is here Illegally. They need to go back and come the proper way.

You wanna come off as a fair and just person but have NO issues with people breaking in line to get here and moving past the people who are doing it by the laws of the country.

Come here legally this goes for EVERYONE white, black, brown, etc etc.

Bans the Muslims

Whether you choose to admit it or not there is a issue with radical Islamic terrorists. We have to fix this. Vetting people coming in from known country's that contain radical islamic terrorists and its sympathizers is a wise thing to do.....

You see the difference between me and your SJW outlook is I want to put the safety of AMERICANS first. You could care less about the safety of your own countrymen as long as you appear politically correct.

Sides with the cops when unarmed black men are murdered,

First there have been PLENTY of white people killed unarmed in shady circumstances by cops. A bad cop is a bad cop and your skin color don't mean jack to a truly bad cop. You hardly hear of these cases because its not part of the MSM and TPTB agenda.

Their agenda is to make it appear this never happens to white people and is happening 24/7 to black people. The more divided we are the better.

Of course some of the shootings are unjustified in the cases of whites and blacks killed by cops. Those cops need to be held accountable...There is bad in EVERY profession..

But some are justified.. It takes a idiot to be armed with a gun and wrestle with a cop. Most of the shootings, a majority relative to the number of interactions with police are justified.

Trump is not the HItler you make him out to be. He is not gonna put Americans at risk because he wants to be politically correct and pander to groups.

edit on 1-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Although the fix is in with the DOJ part of the investigation into the 650,000 emails, it is quite likely that the 5th of November will be the occasion for something impossibly devastating to be revealed.

As a corollary to all of this... imagine ... Bernie Sanders on the 6th of November telling all of his supporters not to vote for HRC. At present that seems as unlikely as a spaceship landing on the front lawn of the White House, but... oh ... things change.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

That reminds me. I wonder if he is still planning to steal Iraq's oil? Pirating oil. The pirates of the ME. Sand Thugs.
I wonder what the world will call us?

Remember that? He said we could surround the oil fields with military troops, and then get our big oil companies to just go in and take it.

What a guy. And he calls Clinton a crook.

You seem to of lost that bounce in your step.

Don't blame Trump "Her" did this all by herself.

She is getting destroyed by a wiener.

Ironic

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I read it ,but can't believe you actually THINK it.
I KNOW you don't buy all of it,but lets keep that little chink in the armor to ourselves... ,YOU'D best believe I do with all my heart with conviction from pragmatism, watching crazy people send my friends to die en masse and it is quite personal.
I already died in Iraq ,that choice was easy.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
You see the difference between me and your SJW outlook is I want to put the safety of AMERICANS first. You could care less about the safety of your own countrymen as long as you appear politically correct.

More US citizens have been killed by toddlers with guns in the past 12 months than have been by radical islamics.

Do you want to vet all the babies as well? - or do you not care about the safety of AMERICANS?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

originally posted by: ker2010

More US citizens have been killed by toddlers with guns in the past 12 months than have been by radical islamics.

Do you want to vet all the babies as well? - or do you not care about the safety of AMERICANS?

Toddlers have zero intent to harm anyone, and if we start having issues with toddlers setting pressure cooker bombs in the streets of NYC and bombing marathons. SURE include them!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Or just use sensible gun laws that reduce the risk of toddler shootings to the same level as every other civilised country.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: neformore

Or just use sensible gun laws that reduce the risk of toddler shootings to the same level as every other civilised country.

So we're going to start making it illegal to be stupid? Only morons allow their kids to get their guns. I have 4 kids ages 1 to 7 and they'll never accidentally get one of my guns. I'm sick of stupid people ruining my country. I'm no longer giving into the PC crowd.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

How can you guarantee something won't accidently happen.

It's the same moronic logic the parents of the toddlers who did accidently get guns used.

"Uh duh it'll never happen to me, me too smart duh, it's everyone else's fault"

Clearly it does happen to numerous Americans and all of them thought the same as you. But yeah sure your special. Idiots.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Still on Americans guns eh? You should invest your energy to something worthwhile rather that our nations guns and laws.

Maybe pharmaceuticals?

www.cdc.gov...

Seems kind of redundant to keep throwing the gun argument out there when there is nothing you can logistically or physically do about it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

How can you guarantee something won't accidently happen.

It's the same moronic logic the parents of the toddlers who did accidently get guns used.

"Uh duh it'll never happen to me, me too smart duh, it's everyone else's fault"

Clearly it does happen to numerous Americans and all of them thought the same as you. But yeah sure your special. Idiots.

But there isn't a single gun law you could enact to stop these types of shootings.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I read it ,but can't believe you actually THINK it.
I KNOW you don't buy all of it,but lets keep that little chink in the armor to ourselves... ,YOU'D best believe I do with all my heart with conviction from pragmatism, watching crazy people send my friends to die en masse and it is quite personal.
I already died in Iraq ,that choice was easy.

I THINK it and BELIEVE IT absolutely, and if YOU do too, which you say you DO, then what's the problem? And why do you have such a problem with the people you call SJW, when PEACE and LOVE is very much what drives that movement? Is because they do it with words and protest instead of a rifle?? And if you are such P&L why always brag about your effective killing skills and speak as if you're VERY MUCH PRO-VIOLENT?

Do you think I support the sending of soldiers to die? I DO NOT. It is a very rare day that you would find me supporting ANY war. You, on the other hand apparently sign yourself up for death and blood. You tell the elites "USE ME, SIR! I'LL DO YOUR KILLIN'". Am I wrong? I must be. Tell me how I am.

edit on 1-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: RickinVa

An unclassified server are servers that are used every single day millions of times........ yahoo,....gmail.....cnn....abc...cbs...all of those are ran on unclassified servers.

Uh, Collin Powell used AOL's server.

A Classified server is a server that is used only for classified information.

There's no such thing. Please site some federal document that states the existence of such a server outside of the .gov server, and that federal employees need to use that special server for "Classified" information.

If Hillary server had been authorized to hold classified material, then this would have never happened in the first place.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I refer you to the N.I.S.P.O.M this is written for government contractors but the government also follows these rules:
NISPOM link
Start at Chapter 8, which deals with Information System Security... enjoy

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Thanks. I'm not trying to get a degree in security and this is a pretty long missive. Perhaps you can help me find where Clinton's server is deemed "illegal". From what I'm finding, it doesn't appear to be.

8-501. Single-user, Stand-alone Systems. Extensive technical protection measures are normally inappropriate and inordinately expensive for singleuser, stand-alone systems. The CSA can approve administrative and environmental protection measures for such systems, in lieu of technical ones. Systems that have one user at a time, but have a total of more than one user with no sanitization between users, are multi-user systems, and the CSA shall consider the systems as such in determining the protection level and the resulting security requirements. Systems that have one user at a time, are sanitized between users and periods of different classification/sensitivity, are periods processing systems as described below.

8-503. Pure Servers a. Certain specialized systems, when acting as pure servers in a network, do not fit the protection level criteria and may need fewer technical security countermeasures. These systems have the following characteristics:
(1) No user code is present on the system.
(2) Only system administrators and maintainers can access the system.
(3) The system provides non-interactive services to clients (e.g., packet routing or messaging services).
(4) The hardware and/or application providing network services otherwise meet the security requirements of the network. (5) The risk of attack against the Security Support Structure (SSS) using network communication paths is sufficiently low.
(6) The risk of attack against the SSS using physical access to the system itself is sufficiently low.

8-505. Systems with Group Authenticators. Many security measures specified in this section implicitly assume that the system includes an acceptable level of individual accountability. This is normally ensured by the use of unique user identifiers and authenticators. Operationally, the design of some systems necessitates more than one individual using the same identifier/ authenticator combination. Such situations are often referred to as requiring the use of group authenticators. In general, the use of group authenticators precludes the association of a particular act with the individual who initiated that act. In turn, this can preclude assignment of responsibility and can exacerbate the difficulties involved in incident investigation. Group authenticators shall be used only for broader access after the use of a unique authenticator for initial identification and authentication, and documented in SSP. Group authenticators may not be shared with anyone outside of the group.

edit on 1-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If the PC effort continues it is inevitable as has been from the days of Abby Hoffman...
YOU are wrong.
YOU think we are only 2 dimensional thought processes.
What I say is a warning from what the people who fight are feeding ME ,their moods ideas and what they want ,JUST my personal demographic I require little else,popular culture is a mess and I don't recommend it.
BLM ,white hating, rifle targets,Jihadist, rifle targets and last but MOST prevalent CRAZY ASS ,person ,rifle targets ,rest HEAVILY on my mind lately.
AND you want MY rifles ..brilliant
WE said no ,but if push comes to shove lets just say WE haven't stepped over any lines since the beginning of the country and we won't have to.

new topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join