It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

The pair are as guilty as hell and they don't care the people know it

Innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.

Or maybe you don't like the Constitution?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Same goes for you, cavtrooper7... You had plenty of time to speak against the racism, homophobic, repugnant banter in this thread... But that stuff slid right down the gullet just fine for you. No problem with racism, no problem with homophobia, no issue at all for people who show hate for those in need. No, where you have a problem is with me. So, yeah, you side with the filth, so own it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Hillary is not being investigate for holding classified material on the wrong server. It's the sending of classified documents through email that's being criticized. Hillary's server is not the center of the scandal, the deletion of emails IS.

I am aware of the protocol to print out and hand deliver classified information. I'm not familiar with a special government server dedicated only to classified material outside of the Pentagon.

I'm happy to review a source and educate myself, if you have one.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Good, don't vote. +1 for HRC.
And that brings up my next talking point. Do you know why Trump will not win? I'll say this,,, I work for a company that employs over 4800 people, that's on one shift, in one city covering 6 miles of waterfront. There are many Trump supporters. But I asked a lot of them question a few days ago.
"When was the last time they voted, do they plan to vote, and are they a registered voter?"
Most Trump supporters either hadn't voted in the last THREE presidential elections, many said they don't plan to take part in a rigged election, and others are just not even registered!
Well if you don't vote for who you support, then there certainly wont be a reason for the opponent to bother with rigging.
Bush was "ALMOST" an idiot, but he tried to do his best for the country, and I supported him.
Obama is not fool-proof, but he tried to do his best for the country, and I supported him.
Whoever wins the election, I hope they will try to do what they THINK is best for the country, and I will support them. After all, who wants a POTUS who only does what others feel warm and fuzzy about? They have to take a stance, no matter how unpopular it may be.
I'll be voting for HRC. I hate every thing about Trump, but if he DOES win, I will support his presidency and not try to run counter to every step he takes. How many Trump supporters can say that?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: RickinVa

An unclassified server are servers that are used every single day millions of times........ yahoo,....gmail.....cnn....abc...cbs...all of those are ran on unclassified servers.

Uh, Collin Powell used AOL's server.

A Classified server is a server that is used only for classified information.

There's no such thing. Please site some federal document that states the existence of such a server outside of the .gov server, and that federal employees need to use that special server for "Classified" information.

If Hillary server had been authorized to hold classified material, then this would have never happened in the first place.

You don't know what you're talking about.

You are right,,, you are clueless and have no idea what you are talking about.

Look this is stupid.

Any email you see that ends in .gov or .mil, it comes from a unclassified government and or military server. GOT IT?

Any email you see that ends in .sgov or .smil, it comes from a classified government and or military server. GOT IT?

There are thousands of secure servers in use by the government. Hillary Clinton's home brew server was not one of them.

edit on R212016-11-01T16:21:50-05:00k2111Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I'd believe you if you had a source. Right now the facts are, Hillary wasn't being investigated for her server. She was being investigated because of deleted and lost emails.
edit on 1-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You can't send emails that contain classified info without that classified info being stored on the server where those emails originated from. The proper keeping of classified information covers a lot more than just 'emails'.

What specifically are you asking for a source on? I'm sure I can point in you a helpful direction to a factual based source (i.e. just about the clearance process / protocols for proper safekeeping of classified information) without it being a political secondary / opinion piece.

One place to start would be to ask anyone you know who has a clearance what the process is like getting a clearance, as well as what kind of primary and annual training they have to take related to their clearance (particularly Information Security)...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I'd believe you if you had a source. Right now the facts are, Hillary wasn't being investigated for her server. She was being investigated because of deleted and lost emails.

Hillary was being investigated because the IG for the Intelligence Community made a referral to the FBI after classified information was found in the documents Hillary turned over to the State Department.

edit on R262016-11-01T16:26:55-05:00k2611Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

THE Racism you speak of BETTER not be paid for by Soro's as what you speak of...
I am NOT phobic of A THIING I accepted death decades ago.
BE GAY and OUT of MY WAY.
I don't BRAG about how I copulate NOW zip up and lets get on with it.
AS TO Trannies...WHEN I can wear my FULL KLiNGON uniform on any FEDERAL reserve with the dagger ,WE'LL talk about dress up.
I am NOT an ACTIVIST at all, I am a trained KILLER who was effective at his JOB.
THIS WAR stuff and security failure means DEATH to mine, FORGIVE me if I fight a bigger game rather than PRESUME I should tell people who are as alien to me as any civilian,NOW shut up and drop the PC crap before it's TOO damn late.
AS to this bitch?
If SHE gets in ...WE'LL know the score and THEN we will see what happens.
Probation for America will indeed be in effect then,after that ...NONE ya.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You can't send emails that contain classified info without that classified info being stored on the server where those emails originated from.

You mean government employees were sending Hillary Clinton classified information to her, that she received on her server?

Huma Abedin testified to the FBI that she would receive emails and transfer them to another computer so that she could print them out and give them to Mrs Clinton for her review.

The FBI hasn't been interested in the legallity Hillary's server, which was NOT illegal, in and of itself. They're interested in the deleted emails that weren't backed up to the National Archives, according to the law.

link   

www.cdse.edu...

There you go my friend... read through that .pdf and you will realize why what you are saying is completely wrong.

Very informative.... even covers how to legally keep classified information in your residence, which unfortunately Hillary followed none of the correct steps.

edit on R312016-11-01T16:31:05-05:00k3111Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Same goes for you, cavtrooper7... You had plenty of time to speak against the racism, homophobic, repugnant banter in this thread... But that stuff slid right down the gullet just fine for you. No problem with racism, no problem with homophobia, no issue at all for people who show hate for those in need. No, where you have a problem is with me. So, yeah, you side with the filth, so own it.

Look at all these Racist Latinos voting for trump :/

redstatewatcher.com...
edit on 1-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You can't send emails that contain classified info without that classified info being stored on the server where those emails originated from.

You mean government employees were sending Hillary Clinton classified information to her, that she received on her server?

Huma Abedin testified to the FBI that she would receive emails and transfer them to another computer so that she could print them out and give them to Mrs Clinton for her review.

The FBI hasn't been interested in the legallity Hillary's server, which was NOT illegal, in and of itself. They're interested in the deleted emails that weren't backed up to the National Archives, according to the law.

Bingo. Illegal.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Hillary was being investigated because the IG for the Intelligence Community made a referral to the FBI after classified information was found in the documents Hillary turned over to the State Department.

Nope.

Clinton never used an official state.gov email address. Instead, she relied exclusively on a private email account housed on her own personal server to conduct her government business. Those facts went unnoticed—or at least unaddressed—by the State Department until this past summer, when agency officials were responding to a request for documents from congressional investigators and realized they couldn’t find a single email to or from a Clinton government email address.

So then what happened? After a specific request from the State Department—that came nearly two years after she had left office—Clinton turned over 30,490 messages to the agency that she and her team deemed to be possibly work-related. Clinton and her staff, though, say they also destroyed 31,830 messages that they decided were personal. The private server was then subsequently wiped clean.

Clinton does not appear to have violated the letter of the law but she did ignore the spirit of it when she went out of her way to create a system that gave her unprecedented control over what could become public. Hillary’s private email account and server effectively shielded her messages from Freedom of Information Act requests, congressional subpoenas, and other searches.
www.slate.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Then, those charges would be on the heads of those who sent classified material through email to Hillary Clinton's office.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

www.cdse.edu...

There you go my friend... read through that .pdf and you will realize why what you are saying is completely wrong.

Very informative.... even covers how to legally keep classified information in your residence, which unfortunately Hillary followed none of the correct steps.

Sorry, the document is 100% redacted, all 14 pages!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: spiritualzombie

THE Racism you speak of BETTER not be paid for by Soro's as what you speak of...

Sure, man. I promise... the racism I speak of, is not paid for by Soros. Whatever the F that means.

AS to this bitch?
If SHE gets in ...WE'LL know the score and THEN we will see what happens.
Probation for America will indeed be in effect then,after that ...NONE ya.

Double down on the meds.
edit on 1-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Those are lines for notes, read the slides

...if I only had a brain...
edit on 1-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Good grief,, thats not redacted... thats for students to take notes LMAO.

All the info in on the left side of the papers.

LOL LOL LOL,,, redacted..... God I needed a good laugh today.. Thanks

Dammit you guys are going to make me to an in depth coverage of how classified information works.... I keep stalling but it is going to have to be done.

I will start this evening when I return home. Keep me busy for a couple of days.
edit on R562016-11-01T16:56:59-05:00k5611Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Most people are fed up of this SJW indoctrination so many of you millennials have bought into.

I would say in my firm belief 99% of white people in this country are not racist the least bit.

Its people like you who keep this racism, sexism, # going, you keep peddling this # and it is POISON plain and simple.

The majority of the people in this country could care less if your black, white, red, male, female, transsexual etc....

They just wanna live their life, make ends meet and take care of their family. As long as you respect them and do not threaten them or their loved ones they could care less about your physical characteristics.

But I would love for you to come to NC and show me where all this racism is at.. Where is it all at? What laws in the books now support systematic racism at any level anywhere in this country?

Interesting story.. This past weekend I went to a place called Mikes Farm in a small place called Richlands NC. It attracts 100s of people during holidays such as Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving etc.

They do hay rides, have a huge country style restaurant, have festivities and have long lines.

Id say 95% of the crowd was white and what you would probably consider REDNECKS.

Their were numerous black males with white females here. They were couples and all cuddle cuddle standing in the lines.

So I just sat back and watched at what kind of attention these couples garnered in the line.

I looked and looked and didn't see one person look at them with any amount of hostility or hate. Not one person in this southern state at that fair stared them down that I could see in hate.

You are a poor brainwashed soul who believes every white person is out to get someone who is another color, sex, or religion.

YOU AND OTHERS LIKE YOU SIMPLY HATE TRUMP CAUSE HE IS A WHITE ALPHA MALE..

You mistake people wanting to protect the CULTURE of their nation as white nationalism. That is YOUR FAULT!!!

And the thought of a strong white male as president makes your skin crawl.

I say you are the racist..... Most SJW are.....

edit on 1-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join