It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It's a shame I can give only one Star for Your post. It deserves dozens, from each Who starred here!! Very well put!!! And No, I am not surprised either... Just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Really, 25 pages in and you still think Hillary supporters are silent in this thread?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Matt11

Well then the same logic has to apply to Trump, whose Trump University is going to court for fraud, his Trump Foundation was operating illegally, he's going to court for violently raping a 13 year old, and his campaign is under FBI investigation for Russian influence.....not to mention his lurid sexual comments, the women who came forward or his treatment of various minorities during various aspects of his campaign.

No one is more unfit to be president than Donald Trump!

what you epicly fail as grasping is, nothing about Trump matters in this. For your understanding, just assume Donald Trump has just exploded in an orange cloud of stupid. There, now Trump doesn't even exist anymore. focus on the topic at hand.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jlarzo

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

a reply to: spiritualzombie

I'd put my life on the assertion that you are flawed in some major way. Bullied as a kid, single, weak, diseased, poor, gay... I mean give me a few minutes face to face and I could stop guessing

This is why I proudly vote Hillary Clinton and absolutely reject Trump and his supporters. These are not good people. These are deeply disturbing views they hold. Shame on anyone who thinks the same as this kid.

Ha so which one was it?

I am the black, white, gay, heterosexual, poor, rich, sick and healthy. I am the guy on welfare, and the family who risked everything to come to this country. I am the overachiever and the underachiever. The kid who is bullied and the woman not receiving equal pay. I am the wealthy guy who believes in equality and taking care of those who suffer. I am all the people you despise. I am you on my worst day... and me on my best day.

Pick your hate... You have plenty to choose from.

Thanks for putting all this email bs in perspective.

edit on 1-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thems not the facts tho. We can't do that. It's either one or the other. I pick the "one", not the other, for reason that I've posted.

Hillary 2016! I'm with her.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Haven't read that far in yet. My Bad and Sorry that. I'm sure they did start showing up in here... But I don't want to see Her supporters or what that have to say, as I don't think there is anything They CAN say to justify HRC's corruptions...

I take that back. They can and most likely did say things to try to justify all the corruptions, but none of it will fly, for Me anyway. No I am not a Trump supporter. I support none in this race for the seat... The whole election ordeal is a big joke. And NOT a funny one at that!!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I'd put my life on the assertion that you are flawed in some major way. Bullied as a kid, single, weak, diseased, poor, gay... I mean give me a few minutes face to face and I could stop guessing

This is why I proudly vote Hillary Clinton and absolutely reject Trump and his supporters. These are not good people. These are deeply disturbing views they hold. Shame on anyone who thinks the same as this kid.

How prejudice are you ?

You don't know all Trump supporters do you ?

You have no idea if we are good people.

You are the worst example of a Clinton voter.

Prejudice against millions of voters you have never met.

Millions of hard working people are all bad ?

Probably typing your tripe on an Obama phone we paid for.

You had your chance to speak against the filth. Instead you choose to speak only against me. That says it all.

link   

at least you are honest enough to admit you are blind to her crimes. It's a shame you can't share in the rewards she will be granted in the very near future.

link   

Well, I'm calling you out for lauding and wanting to give dozens of stars to the guy that was goading and baiting Hillary supporters to come and defend her.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: windwordI don't want to see Her supporters or what that have to say

Ahh. So what you want is one of them safe spaces you people are always moaning about. Gotcha.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

From Nikola014, "The loudest ATS supporters of Hillary Clinton are nowhere to be seen, can't say I'm surprised really.
After all that hard effort they put in trying to convince themselves and us for that matter how's Hillary Clinton not a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal and incompetent to be the president of the USA, they are probably too embarrassed to try and argue with us some more."

I saw that as someone merely stating facts. He wasn't begging for or asking for Hillary Supporters to do anything! Struck a sensitive nerve did He?! Well good on that!!

I wish You only the best of luck. I do hope You get what You asked for... Hillary in charge of this country indeed... Dear Dragon Lordz we will all be in sad states of affairs if She fills that seat...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You're about thiiis close to calling for Clinton supporters to be imprisoned. Consider dialing it back.

I've lived my whole life under the impression that in the US, a person was innocent until proven guilty in court beyond a reasonable doubt. AFAIK, Hillary has never been tried for any crime. I don't like her, but it's woefully unclear to me what these heinous crimes are that she supposedly has been committing her entire life. I'm not saying that she isn't a vile political hack, but I am saying that that's not against the law.

So either I've been under a false impression my entire life, or a good chunk of Trump's supporters are super #ing dumb. I know which one I think it is.

edit on 11/1/2016 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Don't want or haven't asked for a safe zone/safe space. Don't need one.

I am not one of "You people" as I have no desires to back anyone running for the Presidency. Why do You see it that I wanted a safe space? I stated I don't want to waste My time reading the pathetic words of anyone supporting Hillary. She is prime corruption. I don't need to see the excuses pulled from anyone's ass to try to back up Hillary's corrupt ways... Nothing "safe space" In that is there?

Besides, why not show Me reasons to support Her, instead of attacking Me?
Show Me.
Maybe You can change My mind on Her?
I will be looking forward to see your list of Why I should even like Her?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I saw that as someone merely stating facts. He wasn't begging for or asking for Hillary Supporters to do anything!

Then you don't know Nikola014 like I do!

Struck a sensitive nerve did He?

Well, that is his aim, but no, I was offended by you seeming to ignore all the subsequent Hillary supporters in 25 pages of responses to the OP, and for lauding the poster for getting his comment in early enough to appear to be baiting the trap.

Maybe You can change My mind on Her?

More baiting? No, I can't change your mind.

edit on 1-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

So then, you can't provide any links showing that Hillary Clinton has been charged and/or convicted of a crime?

Why would I have too? Do you not comprehend the basic concept that if someone commits a crime, whether they are charged or not, they are a criminal?

What is so hard about that?

It is a crime to keep classified information on an unclassified server such as Hillary Clinton's.

Hillary Clinton committed a crime therefore she is a criminal.... simple concept most 5 years old can grasp.

Answer one simple question (forget being charged or convicted).

Did Hillary Cllinton break the law by having classified information on her unclassified server in her house?

Answer that question truthfully and now you know that Hillary Clinton can and should be considered a criminal.
edit on R432016-11-01T15:43:42-05:00k4311Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I just don't like Her. "More baiting? No, I can't change your mind." Show Me Why I should like Her. Maybe there is some good in Her, somewhere? I need to take care of some matters here in the physical world so have to leave...
Please list reasons Why I should like Her while I am gone? Will look here later on.
Thanx for at least remaining civil. It's nice when someone is challenging and does not start with the name calling.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Really?
WHERE was your war for women THEN SJW?

edit on 1-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Jlarzo

Welcome to ATS! Here's your house warming gift!

Step right in!

Very nice, and within your budget too.

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

It is a crime to keep classified information on an unclassified server such as Hillary Clinton's.

No it isn't. Not backing certain documents up to the National Archives is.

link   
Unlike SOME SAPS I have ALWAYS defaulted to my COUNTRY before all else in my vote,BLIND PC crap makes me sick.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join