It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Jlarzo

That's like asking democrats how on earth can't you afford your own birth control?

Or how on earth are you not able to get an ID card?

Or how on earth do you make less than $15 an hour?

Or how on earth can you not pay for your own healthcare?

The answer is that democratic failure knows no bounds. They are he bottom feeders of our society and voting Hillary is only the latest miscalculation in a lifetime of failure.

You perfectly highlight my point that Trump supporters are without empathy.

Great point. I don't care about you and would rather you die than work an extra minute to subsidize your life. Keep highlighting and commit to memory.

Interesting you assume democrats need your subsidy. It never occurs to you that we give our money to help society become stronger. To help those in need, to help limit the suffering that exists. Instead of condemning those who have little, we support policies to help others.

More interesting is that for each additional dollar an individual earns he or she becomes less likely to vote democrat.

Says a lot about lack of empathy and the problem of greed... Seems more an indictment of Republicans.

The best part is it's not just republcians who despise you, it's the whole of society. 350 million Americans who tell you every single day that youre not worth $15 an hour. That sucks bro.

This is the kind of attitude empowered by Trump. A very cold attitude, devoid of empathy... The way you assume things about people only reveals the blindspots you have and the darkness that exists in your own heart. You confirm for me why a vote for Hillary is the right choice.

So just to wrap this up for at home viewers you are poor and it hurts your feelings that people who have made better life decisions than you call you poor so you're gonna vote alongside those who made bad decisions making them poor and not take advice of those who have made good life decisions and resulting monetary success?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: wantsome

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
a reply to: RickinVa

Can you provide a link showing that she's been charged with any crimes in the past 25 years, or better yet, convicted of any crimes? I have looked and I can't seem to find any.
You keep calling her a criminal but, her record doesn't reflect that. Having baseless accusations hurled at her for 25+ years is not the same as actually being charged with, or found guilty of committing any crimes.
So, what's she been charged with again? Convicted of? Is the answer, "nothing"?

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. A criminal is someone who commits criminal acts. The is no judge or jury, no indictment or conviction.

A person who commits criminal acts is a criminal. Having classified information on an unclassified server in your house is illegal under US law all day long.

Is that easy enough for you to comprehend? Hillary Clinton committed criminal acts in her handling of classified information.

The fact that the decision not to prosecute does not mean criminal acts were not committed. They were committed and documented by the FBI.
If thats how you feel about a illegal email server you must be outraged over us starting a war in the middle east that caused the entire region to descend into chaos killing millions.

No that is how I feel about someone who knowing violated the laws concerning the handling of classified information when I spent my whole career walking a tight line to make sure my clearance was never in jeopardy. That kind of influences how one feels about people who are careless with classified information.
What kind of classified information have they found so far?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: SudoNim

Most interesting is that more than one person knows that for each additional dollar a person earns he or she becomes less likely to vote democrat.

More than one person understands that democrats are the party of the poor. CNN breaking news.

I'm happy to say no matter how much success I've had, I've never stopped caring about those who have less. I've never complained about my tax dollars going to people on welfare or those who need healthcare. I have never despised the poor for being poor, nor the rich for being rich. I do believe in fairness, and I believe that a good, strong society embraces policy that helps those in need.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Most interesting is that more than one person knows that for each additional dollar a person earns he or she becomes less likely to vote democrat.

More than one person understands that democrats are the party of the poor. CNN breaking news.

I'm happy to say no matter how much success I've had, I've never stopped caring about those who have less. I've never complained about my tax dollars going to people on welfare or those who need healthcare. I have never despised the poor for being poor, nor the rich for being rich. I do believe in fairness, and I believe that a good, strong society embraces policy that helps those in need.

And I believe that one minute of my life is more important than feeding you so how do we determine who wins?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

And I believe that one minute of my life is more important than feeding you so how do we determine who wins?

I'm not sure why you assume I am poor and that you have to feed me. Is it because I have empathy for those who are poor? Is it truly impossible for you to imagine that a person who makes good money would still have their soul in tact? I'm not sure I even want to correct you, because you're so wrong, and you're so much the prime example of a Trump supporter, that I want you to keep repeating your venom of hate.... Just so everyone can see the truth... That you are the people who support Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Matt11

even with all the proof she is a crook, lier, and incompetent on the highest level?

Maybe your mother-in-law has a higher standard of "proof" than you do. Maybe her standard requires more than gossip and unproven conspiracy theories, and one-liner insults and accusations that in no way can be proven.

Just the fact that she was and is being investigated by the FBI is enough proof of incompetence to be commander in chief. Not to mention the leaked emails showing the extensive corruption linked to HRC. Beyond conspiracy theories and gossip.
Sure he's insulting and runs his mouth off. But compared to Hillary he's a catholic bishop and Hillary is lucifer himself, no?
edit on 1-11-2016 by Matt11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I'm using you as the collective not you personally. If you happen to be a minority wealthy democrat (cough black or gay cough) good for you just means youre flawed in some other way.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Jlarzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

Well then the same logic has to apply to Trump, whose Trump University is going to court for fraud, his Trump Foundation was operating illegally, he's going to court for violently raping a 13 year old, and his campaign is under FBI investigation for Russian influence.....not to mention his lurid sexual comments, the women who came forward or his treatment of various minorities during various aspects of his campaign.

No one is more unfit to be president than Donald Trump!

edit on 1-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I'm using you as the collective not you personally. If you happen to be a minority wealthy democrat (cough black or gay cough) good for you just means youre flawed in some other way.

Oh look - here's the troll of the day.

You're an asshat - move on.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Oh look - here's the troll of the day.

You're an asshat - move on.

Solid rebuttal can't imagine why we need to subsidize your birth control.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Not so fast... Let's examine this a bit more, because no, you were not using me as the collective. You said that I am poor, that I am daily being told that I'm not worth $15 an hour, that one minute of your life is more important than a poor person's life, and then implied that wealthy democrats are either black or gay. You assume there is something wrong with me that I could possibly make good money and STILL have empathy for those who have less.

Think about that extremely repugnant narrow view. If you can. And I'm not sure if you can. But for everyone else, look at the example here. This is a parenting problem, an education problem, an empathy problem... I mean the fact that this person even exists and isn't self-aware... This is a Trump supporter.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I'd put my life on the assertion that you are flawed in some major way. Bullied as a kid, single, weak, diseased, poor, gay... I mean give me a few minutes face to face and I could stop guessing

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jlarzo

I'd put my life on the assertion that you are flawed in some major way. Bullied as a kid, single, weak, diseased, poor, gay... I mean give me a few minutes face to face and I could stop guessing

You forgot black.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

This is why I proudly vote Hillary Clinton and absolutely reject Trump and his supporters. These are not good people. These are deeply disturbing views they hold. Shame on anyone who thinks the same as this kid.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You forgot black.

Indeed, the list is not exhaustive. And blacks alright but code name thug different story.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

This is why I proudly vote Hillary Clinton and absolutely reject Trump and his supporters. These are not good people. These are deeply disturbing views they hold. Shame on anyone who thinks the same as this kid.

Ha so which one was it?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
a reply to: RickinVa

Can you provide a link showing that she's been charged with any crimes in the past 25 years, or better yet, convicted of any crimes? I have looked and I can't seem to find any.
You keep calling her a criminal but, her record doesn't reflect that. Having baseless accusations hurled at her for 25+ years is not the same as actually being charged with, or found guilty of committing any crimes.
So, what's she been charged with again? Convicted of? Is the answer, "nothing"?

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. A criminal is someone who commits criminal acts. The is no judge or jury, no indictment or conviction.

A person who commits criminal acts is a criminal. Having classified information on an unclassified server in your house is illegal under US law all day long.

Is that easy enough for you to comprehend? Hillary Clinton committed criminal acts in her handling of classified information.

The fact that the decision not to prosecute does not mean criminal acts were not committed. They were committed and documented by the FBI.
If thats how you feel about a illegal email server you must be outraged over us starting a war in the middle east that caused the entire region to descend into chaos killing millions.

No that is how I feel about someone who knowing violated the laws concerning the handling of classified information when I spent my whole career walking a tight line to make sure my clearance was never in jeopardy. That kind of influences how one feels about people who are careless with classified information.
What kind of classified information have they found so far?

110 classified at the time
8 top secret at the time
36 secret
8 confidential

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! Here's your house warming gift!

Step right in!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't see how anyone can vote for either of them? Both scum

I'm voting third party and I would ask you to do the same. You've got two valid conservative candidates in Castle and Johnson and a really good progressive candidate in Jill Stein. Don't forget a couple of things...

A. If any of the third party candidates gets just 5% of the vote, they get millions in matching funds and ballot access for 2020.
B. Every election is "the most important election of our lifetimes" Don't buy into that fear mongering. No matter who wins it will suck for 4 years and then we'll get to try again.
C. Don't fret the Supreme court too much. It always swings conservative for a while then liberal for a while. It's supposed to. That gives us balance. Don't buy into the propaganda.
D. Wouldn't you be embarrassed to tell people you voted for Clinton or Trump? LOL

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

How prejudice are you ?

You don't know all Trump supporters do you ?

You have no idea if we are good people.

You are the worst example of a Clinton voter.

Prejudice against millions of voters you have never met.

Millions of hard working people are all bad ?

Probably typing your tripe on an Obama phone we paid for.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join