It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Get back to me when she's charged.
Until then, it's just baseless mudslinging.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

He's STILL a better option than Hillary who is a Sociopath and a Psychopath all in one. This, she has proven well. At least Trump is a psychopath that cares about our country. Hell Hillary can't even wear an American Flag lapel when shes campaigning for the Presidency of our country. She's a European implant hellbent on destroying America from the inside. Her whole career is nothing but danger to America, its values and sovereignty.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTooHappy

Her emails leaks are hardly baseless. Her having the FBI in her back pocket is a bonus for her. Have no fear however, in days her deleted emails, that she tried so hard to hide from the FBI.....will be released.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Be sure to hold your breath.
Second...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Her emails leaks are hardly baseless.

What leaks? Do you mean the DNC illegal hacks? Because Clinton's (redacted) server emails were released by the FBI, for public viewing.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well, that's a real fluff article with no citations but plenty of bias! LOL

You know, I'm getting a new computer in a couple of weeks, birthday present from my daughter! My computer is old and Windows won't take updates anymore and Google Chrome won't run properly or play plug-in videos, so I switched to BING search engine, which gives me the crappiest selection of links!

However, your source is worse than mine when it comes to content and actually sourced quotes. It's pure specualtion and opinion disguised as a news.
edit on 1-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Jlarzo

That's like asking democrats how on earth can't you afford your own birth control?

Or how on earth are you not able to get an ID card?

Or how on earth do you make less than $15 an hour?

Or how on earth can you not pay for your own healthcare?

The answer is that democratic failure knows no bounds. They are he bottom feeders of our society and voting Hillary is only the latest miscalculation in a lifetime of failure.

You perfectly highlight my point that Trump supporters are without empathy.

Great point. I don't care about you and would rather you die than work an extra minute to subsidize your life. Keep highlighting and commit to memory.

Interesting you assume democrats need your subsidy. It never occurs to you that we give our money to help society become stronger. To help those in need, to help limit the suffering that exists. Instead of condemning those who have little, we support policies to help others.

More interesting is that for each additional dollar an individual earns he or she becomes less likely to vote democrat.

Democrats are the party of the poor.

www.debt.org...

Its not uncommon for the poor to act on emotion rather facts. Just try to get better every day.

edit on 1-11-2016 by Jlarzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: windword

He's STILL a better option than Hillary who is a Sociopath and a Psychopath all in one. This, she has proven well. At least Trump is a psychopath that cares about our country.

I think you need to research the definition of Psychopath and Sociopath.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Well, that's a real fluff article with no citations but plenty of bias! LOL

You know, I'm getting a new computer in a couple of weeks, birthday present from my daughter! My computer is old and won't take updates anymore and Google Chrome won't run or play plug-in videos, so I switched to BING, which gives me the crappiest selection of links!

However, your source is worse than mine when it comes to content and actually sourced quotes. It's pure specualtion and opinion disguised as a news.

LOL, so in your case, attacking the source is.....good?

you are the epitome of "that guy"

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

No not attacking the source, attacking the content of the source, and lamenting that I couldn't provide good/better sources like Indigo did!

Just wait a few weeks, when I can play and link plug in videos again and find better links!

edit on 1-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

www.debt.org...

Its not uncommon for the poor to act on emotion rather facts. Just try to get better every day.

Half-truth...

Most of the poor are Dems...But ditto middle class...and tied for the wealthy...

Graphs on the right: www.npr.org...

Or just google "reality" if your system allows you to.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

www.debt.org...

Half-truth...

Most of the poor are Dems...But ditto middle class...and tied for the wealthy...

Graphs on the right: www.npr.org...

Or just google "reality" if your system allows you to.

You just deleted half my post then claimed the other half was only a half truth haha. It's so weird nobody will hire you guys.

For clarity, for each additional dollar an individual earns he or she becomes less likely to vote democrat.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

That's like asking democrats how on earth can't you afford your own birth control?

The answer is that democratic failure knows no bounds. They are he bottom feeders of our society and voting Hillary is only the latest miscalculation in a lifetime of failure.

Great point. I don't care about you and would rather you die than work an extra minute to subsidize your life. Keep highlighting and commit to memory.

Interesting you assume democrats need your subsidy. It never occurs to you that we give our money to help society become stronger. To help those in need, to help limit the suffering that exists. Instead of condemning those who have little, we support policies to help others.

More interesting is that for each additional dollar an individual earns he or she becomes less likely to vote democrat.

Points to lack of empathy and the problem of greed... Seems more an indictment of Republicans.
edit on 1-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You just deleted half my post then claimed the other half was only a half truth haha. It's so weird nobody will hire you guys.

??? What are you talking about "hire you guys"?..I own 3 businesses.

You need to take a break and return when you can post without insults. Maybe give your mom a turn on the computer.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Says a lot about lack of empathy and the problem of greed... Seems more an indictment of Republicans.

The best part is it's not just republcians who despise you, it's the whole of society. 350 million Americans who tell you every single day that youre not worth $15 an hour. That sucks bro.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

More interesting is that you are the second member whose signed up today to spout that exact same line on their debut.

Hmmm.

originally posted by: CaptainC

If democrats win they'll still be poorer and gayer than rest of society. An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns.

edit on 1-11-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Says a lot about lack of empathy and the problem of greed... Seems more an indictment of Republicans.

The best part is it's not just republcians who despise you, it's the whole of society. 350 million Americans who tell you every single day that youre not worth $15 an hour. That sucks bro.

This is the kind of attitude empowered by Trump. A very cold attitude, devoid of empathy... The way you assume things about people only reveals the blindspots you have and the darkness that exists in your own heart. You confirm for me why a vote for Hillary is the right choice.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Most interesting is that more than one person knows that for each additional dollar a person earns he or she becomes less likely to vote democrat.

More than one person understands that democrats are the party of the poor. CNN breaking news.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: NotTooHappy

Can you provide a link showing that she's been charged with any crimes in the past 25 years, or better yet, convicted of any crimes? I have looked and I can't seem to find any.
You keep calling her a criminal but, her record doesn't reflect that. Having baseless accusations hurled at her for 25+ years is not the same as actually being charged with, or found guilty of committing any crimes.
So, what's she been charged with again? Convicted of? Is the answer, "nothing"?

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. A criminal is someone who commits criminal acts. The is no judge or jury, no indictment or conviction.

A person who commits criminal acts is a criminal. Having classified information on an unclassified server in your house is illegal under US law all day long.

Is that easy enough for you to comprehend? Hillary Clinton committed criminal acts in her handling of classified information.

The fact that the decision not to prosecute does not mean criminal acts were not committed. They were committed and documented by the FBI.
If thats how you feel about a illegal email server you must be outraged over us starting a war in the middle east that caused the entire region to descend into chaos killing millions.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: NotTooHappy

Can you provide a link showing that she's been charged with any crimes in the past 25 years, or better yet, convicted of any crimes? I have looked and I can't seem to find any.
You keep calling her a criminal but, her record doesn't reflect that. Having baseless accusations hurled at her for 25+ years is not the same as actually being charged with, or found guilty of committing any crimes.
So, what's she been charged with again? Convicted of? Is the answer, "nothing"?

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. A criminal is someone who commits criminal acts. The is no judge or jury, no indictment or conviction.

A person who commits criminal acts is a criminal. Having classified information on an unclassified server in your house is illegal under US law all day long.

Is that easy enough for you to comprehend? Hillary Clinton committed criminal acts in her handling of classified information.

The fact that the decision not to prosecute does not mean criminal acts were not committed. They were committed and documented by the FBI.
If thats how you feel about a illegal email server you must be outraged over us starting a war in the middle east that caused the entire region to descend into chaos killing millions.

No that is how I feel about someone who knowing violated the laws concerning the handling of classified information when I spent my whole career walking a tight line to make sure my clearance was never in jeopardy. That kind of influences how one feels about people who are careless with classified information.
edit on R572016-11-01T13:57:09-05:00k5711Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join