It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
a reply to: RickinVa

Can you provide a link showing that she's been charged with any crimes in the past 25 years, or better yet, convicted of any crimes? I have looked and I can't seem to find any.
You keep calling her a criminal but, her record doesn't reflect that. Having baseless accusations hurled at her for 25+ years is not the same as actually being charged with, or found guilty of committing any crimes.
So, what's she been charged with again? Convicted of? Is the answer, "nothing"?

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. A criminal is someone who commits criminal acts. The is no judge or jury, no indictment or conviction.

A person who commits criminal acts is a criminal. Having classified information on an unclassified server in your house is illegal under US law all day long.

Is that easy enough for you to comprehend? Hillary Clinton committed criminal acts in her handling of classified information.

The fact that the decision not to prosecute does not mean criminal acts were not committed. They were committed and documented by the FBI.
edit on R142016-11-01T12:14:58-05:00k1411Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Saying so doesn't make it true. Have any fact to go with your deflection of the truth?

edit on 1-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: windword

Hillary Clinton's actions has put the national security of the United States at the biggest risk in modern times because of improper procedures when handling classified information by Clinton and her closely associated staff members.

There is NO evidence that Clinton's server was ever hacked, so there is NO evidence of any risk to national security due to the Clinton server or emails.

However, the White House and Pentagon HAVE BEEN hacked, most probably by the Russians, which IS a risk to national security. The Trump Campaign is under FBI investigation for ties to Russian, which is also a risk to national security.

TRUMP ORGANIZATION’S EMAIL SERVER (ALLEGEDLY!) HAD SECRET LINK TO RUSSIAN BANK (VIDEO)

According to Bipartisian Franklin Foer from Slate reports that a group of computer scientists discovered this while trying to guard the Trump campaign against attacks by Russian hackers.

Trump Campaign Under FBI Investigation For Russian Ties

Bwahahahahahaha!!! nice source. is their sister site www.republicansrstupid.com?

But I suppose it's fair to bring a bag full of # to this party, it's the best you can do under the circumstances.

FBI Making Inquiry Into Ex-Trump Campaign Manager's Foreign Ties
www.nbcnews.com...

A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump
www.motherjones.com...

Final ‘October Surprises’ Reveal FBI Is Probing Trump’s Alleged Russia Ties
nymag.com...

Russian spies have ‘compromised’ Donald Trump, former spy reportedly claims
www.news.com.au... 5b248964a4

Report: Ex-Spy Claims Russia Has Been Cultivating Relationship With Trump for Five Years
www.slate.com...

Harry Reid calls on James Comey to investigate “explosive” information about Donald Trump’s ties to Russia
www.salon.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So then, you can't provide any links showing that Hillary Clinton has been charged and/or convicted of a crime?

link   
What benefit is there in defeating corruption, if it's replaced by people of such hate and ignorance with no principle, ethics, or even respect for basic human decency? Why would anyone think people who mock what it means to be "good", would not be just as susceptible, if not more so, to corrupt or even "evil" practices?

Trump is so much worse, because unlike Hillary, he and his supporters don't even see the value in acting with decency. They mock decency.

They will always go lower... 10x lower than their lowest opponent... Just to win. That kind of corruption infects the hearts of all of his supporters. It corrupts them all.

link   

You know what it is? It's greedy, selfish women and stupid men. After all of Hillary's crimes against humanity and just in general,...abusing her power, and the people around her constantly, saying she doesn't support things like gay marriage, until running for the President (after Obama did all the ground work)....THEN, she says that she's all for it. NAFTA and TPIA...she hated it...now that shes getting funding from the International Bankers and Soros (who all have Globalist Agenda's)...now she's for it...the list goes on and on, and the lies, well you just can't even keep up anymore.

Why would they still support her after all of this? Because the women that do vote for her are doing it simple because she's a woman, and they are jealous of men, and hate men. This could be the only reason. I mean, Hillary has really done nothing great for the country, and I don't even know what she's done to get this far. I mean, she stole the money from Haiti that was suppose to build them a hospital (the last hurricane they had) for gods sake. She donates to her own charitable organization, so that she wont have to pay taxes, she has purchased the FBI, she has a suspicious body count around her, of people who were to testify against her in court...and then they die mysterious deaths etc. So for any woman that still votes for her....its only because they want a woman in office, so that women will look good. Who cares if its the worst woman on earth, that doesn't care about women or men, or even children for that matter?

The men that vote for her are usually those stupid social justice warriors...that think they're going to get laid...when women really are just using them....because they're too stupid to realize that they are being used, and never get any sex. Who cares about these guys anyway, they are a small margin, and really just pathetic excuses for (what should be) a man.

There you have it..the reasons why men and women would still vote for this oaf of a woman.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Report: Intelligence officials probing Trump adviser's ties to Russia
thehill.com...

U.S. intel officials probe ties between Trump adviser and Kremlin
www.yahoo.com...

The FBI is sitting on 'explosive' information about Donald Trump and Russia
www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 1-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Saying so doesn't make it true. Have any fact to go with your deflection of the truth?

yet you post an article from a left wing nut job site with "alleged" in the title, and you want us to believe it's all true?
Please tell me you aren't that #ing stupid.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
That's like asking democrats how on earth can't you afford your own birth control?

Or how on earth are you not able to get an ID card?

Or how on earth do you make less than $15 an hour?

Or how on earth can you not pay for your own healthcare?

The answer is that democratic failure knows no bounds. They are he bottom feeders of our society and voting Hillary is only the latest miscalculation in a lifetime of failure.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Kind of hard to do that, when Hillary has the FBI in her back pocket. When the FBI claims before that she was guilty of several offenses, in reference to those emails, and that she had classified and top secret emails without a shadow of a doubt. Then Comey gets on a plane with Bill Clinton and Obama, and as soon as his feet hit the tarmac (when they returned), Comey does a 180 degree turn and says "move along, nothing to see here". This is much larger than just Americas votes. There are people like George Soros, who claims that he will spend every last dime of his Billions to get Hillary into office? Why do you think this is, if there is no Globalist agenda? Who would do that?

Anyway, the crimes are evident and proven by all of the Wikileaks recently....indicting her for those crimes is another story. Just because someone has the power to evade law, doesn't mean that they didn't break them. Give it time...and you will have your evidence.

I see you logic here...."If someone is not indicted for a crime...it didn't happen".....well, that's the easy answer for a dismissive attitude, no research to do...and having the attitude that "if it ain't there, or I can't see it... it doesn't exist", but Jack The Ripper was a real thing in London and he didn't get indicted. No one denies that it was a crime, or that it didn't happen.
edit on 1-11-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jlarzo
That's like asking democrats how on earth can't you afford your own birth control?

The answer is that democratic failure knows no bounds. They are he bottom feeders of our society and voting Hillary is only the latest miscalculation in a lifetime of failure.

You perfectly highlight my point that Trump supporters are without empathy.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Report: Intelligence officials probing Trump adviser's ties to Russia
thehill.com...

U.S. intel officials probe ties between Trump adviser and Kremlin
www.yahoo.com...

The FBI is sitting on 'explosive' information about Donald Trump and Russia
www.independent.co.uk...

Hopefully they are looking into bringing over some of those Russian police who go around whipping gays and their side cut hipster brethren after President Trump takes office.

link   

Go after the ball, and refute the content of the source, not the player/poster. You know the rules!

You can't deny the accusations, so you attack the messenger. Typical Trumpeteer!

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Just so that I fully understand your point here, anything brought up about Hillary is false, even if the e-mail is right here, black and white, but anything "alleged" against Trump is gospel? Do I have that about right?

The pathetic hail Mary thrown here is soooooooo transparent. If there are facts that show Trump is working with Russia, just show them.

I'd like to see it. Just as I can't wait to see what's in the Huma e-mails.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I did go after the ball. Hence the reference to "alleged". If you need help with that word, just ask, again, I am here to help.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Great point. I don't care about you and would rather you die than work an extra minute to subsidize your life. Keep highlighting and commit to memory.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Jlarzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Trump is a sociopath that is without empathy himself. That's why his camp naturally provides a safe space for bigots, racists, and all kinds of ignorant deplorables.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

and there is this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Indigo5

Just so that I fully understand your point here, anything brought up about Hillary is false, even if the e-mail is right here, black and white, but anything "alleged" against Trump is gospel? Do I have that about right?

You questioned the source regarding both US Intelligence Agencies and the FBI investigating Trump's ties to Russia, so I offered you a handful of other sources.

As far as equivalency...I thought that was the plan? Cite an investigation and assume guilt?

If so then Hillary Clinton unwisely transmitted classified content on an unsecure server and Donald Trump works for the Russians.

I will vote accordingly.

edit on 1-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Great point. I don't care about you and would rather you die than work an extra minute to subsidize your life. Keep highlighting and commit to memory.

Interesting you assume democrats need your subsidy. It never occurs to you that we give our money to help society become stronger. To help those in need, to help limit the suffering that exists. Instead of condemning those who have little, we support policies to help others.
edit on 1-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join