It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
this is way, way past partisan politics.

This is Trump v Clinton...If there is another candidate with a chance of winning, please advise, until then, those are the choices.

This is even way past the idea that something criminal has occurred. Hillary has been caught mishandling classified documents.

Her emails included content that was classified, not documents. Specifics are important.

After she has survived a multi-year investigation involving scrutinizing 45K + emails, I take the transgressions in context.

Ditto the Russian Hacking of DNC...if the RNC and Trump Campaign suffered the same breech and public disclosure we could weigh them equally, but given the one-sided campaign of leaks and investigations...I take biased, one-sided, disclosures for what they are.

But now we have proof that she was fed questions prior to the debate. (we all suspected it, but were assured by the SJW's that it was just a "vast right wing conspiracy" that was churning up those rumors.)

She got one question during the primaries with a Bernie Debate and one question on the CNN debate.

Donna Brazille deserves the heat for those transgressions. I did not see Clinton soliciting that information, I saw Brazille volunteering it.

Then we get into the foundation. We see that "pay to play" is indeed the way that was operated. We see that favors were granted for HUGE (YUUUGE) sums of money from foreign governments and diplomats. We have Chelsea crying about her fair share of laundered money. (apparently didn't think about the big picture or just be happy with what you have been given already)

None of that is accurate. Your claims above are connecting dots for political rhetorical purposes whilst ignoring the tonnage of evidence to the contrary.

This is not even approaching Bill Clinton and his multitudes of problems. This is just Hillary at the moment.

Bill Clinton is not running for President and I suspect your reserved accusations have been aired already in the past 20 years and well digested by the public. Bill Clinton still remains one of the most popular Presidents in recent history.

So it comes down to this, how can anyone think this is OK?

If my choices are between a Politician who had a private email server and a bigoted, racist, misogynist, lunatic sociopath with narcissistic personality disorder who brags about his right to molest women and does not know or care to know the constitution and who counts Vladimir Putin as his partner/campaign manager?... then I choose the Politician over the angry oompa-loompa.

Curious...If Trump was the subject of 3 years scrutiny of his emails, had the RNC and Trump Campaign emails been leaked, what do you think we might learn?

Do you realize right now we know of 3 separate investigations into the Trump Campaign for it's ties to Russia?
One CIA, one NSA and one FBI....Carter, Manafort and Trump himself respectively.

Is Hillary Clinton facing a RICO suit for a fraud university in Federal Court?

Just saying...your outrage seems selective.

edit on 1-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Bill Clinton is not running for President and I suspect your reserved accusations have been aired already in the past 20 years and well digested by the public. Bill Clinton still remains one of the most popular Presidents in recent history.

When Bill ran for president he promised "two for the price of one", and that's what we got. There is nothing that says it will not be the same this time around.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How are you people still attacking her.
25+years of throwing mud at her and not a speck has stuck
How much longer are you going to repeat baseless accusations before you understand that they are lies?
What's Hillary been convicted of doing again? What has she even been charged with?
Either Hillary is squeaky clean or, your ilk is the most incompetent group of people on the planet. Or both. I'm going with both.
Get back to me when she's been charged with something. Until then, it's all grandstanding and witch hunts without any substance.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Some people support her because they are scared of Trump.

Some people support her because she has a vagina.

Some people support her, knowing she is a criminal, but just do not care and will vote for her.

Some people have been brainwashed into supporting her.

Some are just plain ignorant and will support her.

Or the flip side, some people are aware that Hillary Clinton's actions has put the national security of the United States at the biggest risk in modern times because of improper procedures when handling classified information by Clinton and her closely associated staff members.

Some people would never vote for a candidate who did that. I am one of those people.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NotTooHappy

"25+years of throwing mud at her and not a speck has stuck"

Can you please link to where someone automatically gets a free pass from prosecution after 25 years if they never get prosecuted in that first 25 years? I have looked and can't seem to find that anywhere.

Thanks in advance

edit on R492016-11-01T11:49:39-05:00k4911Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R502016-11-01T11:50:00-05:00k5011Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Cmon people...

650,000 emails....... many many sent through Yahoo mail.

Yahoo has the meta data on every IP that has accessed those emails and what country they were accessed from.

Yahoo refuses to turn over that data.

I bet the FBI gets that data and if any of those emails have Hillsters name on them and they have been accessed by unknown parties.... it is game over for several people.

Great Googly Moogly.... and this is only early Tuesday........ wonder what will be out by Friday?
edit on R542016-11-01T11:54:23-05:00k5411Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R562016-11-01T11:56:24-05:00k5611Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Noting this, posted by someone else around here earlier (I'll give credit if I can find it again):

time.com...
(stupid article)

Apparently no one is allowed to criticize Hillary because she is a woman. And attacking her is an attack on all women.

Does that sound familiar?
For 8 years - any time anyone criticized Obama or an Obama policy, they were called racist.

Hillary = Obama2.0
If elected, she will do as she pleases, and if anyone dares to condemn her they will be accused of attacking her because she is a woman. (Just as she accuses Trump of doing.)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Hillary Clinton's actions has put the national security of the United States at the biggest risk in modern times because of improper procedures when handling classified information by Clinton and her closely associated staff members.

There is NO evidence that Clinton's server was ever hacked, so there is NO evidence of any risk to national security due to the Clinton server or emails.

However, the White House and Pentagon HAVE BEEN hacked, most probably by the Russians, which IS a risk to national security. The Trump Campaign is under FBI investigation for ties to Russian, which is also a risk to national security.

TRUMP ORGANIZATION’S EMAIL SERVER (ALLEGEDLY!) HAD SECRET LINK TO RUSSIAN BANK (VIDEO)

According to Bipartisian Franklin Foer from Slate reports that a group of computer scientists discovered this while trying to guard the Trump campaign against attacks by Russian hackers.

Trump Campaign Under FBI Investigation For Russian Ties
edit on 1-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy

How are you people still attacking her.
25+years of throwing mud at her and not a speck has stuck
How much longer are you going to repeat baseless accusations before you understand that they are lies?
What's Hillary been convicted of doing again? What has she even been charged with?
Either Hillary is squeaky clean or, your ilk is the most incompetent group of people on the planet. Or both. I'm going with both.
Get back to me when she's been charged with something. Until then, it's all grandstanding and witch hunts without any substance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

once you can comprehend that video, please explain what would happen to any other person on this Earth who did the same thing. And remember, honesty is paramount, just like with Hillary. Don't be "that guy"

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

So are you claiming that re-opening of the investigation to look at more emails proves that Clinton is guilty?

Because so far...no one has even looked at the emails...they just know they are "emails sent from or received by Huma".

Seems like you are jumping the gun a little bit.

You almost make it sound like there's been nothing untoward going on by the Clintons, the fact that no one has sent them to jail isn't because of lack of evidence, its down to how well protected she and Bill are and who is on their mates list.

The pair are as guilty as hell and they don't care the people know it....

Lets not play footsy with the truth here, tell me how many other people would get away with putting National Security at risk and then get away with saying she does not know what (C) on a security document means, lies just roll off her tongue. The only possible outcome here is that she is either unable to do her job or she is a deliberately corrupt person.

This is all down to who's got the balls to take on Clinton and her backers, who is afraid of being caught in the fallout and just who the Clintons have on their naughty list..

Its certainly nothing to do with her fine political job skills, all her work has been average or well below average..
edit on 1-11-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Cmon people...

650,000 emails....... many many sent through Yahoo mail.

Yahoo has the meta data on every IP that has accessed those emails and what country they were accessed from.

Yahoo refuses to turn over that data.

I bet the FBI gets that data and if any of those emails have Hillsters name on them and they have been accessed by unknown parties.... it is game over for several people.

Great Googly Moogly.... and this is only early Tuesday........ wonder what will be out by Friday?

the problem is, these idiots are too damn stupid to comprehend what compromising national security actually means. If they served, held a clearance, then they might finally understand what this really means. But without that, "it's just a bunch of e-mails, get over it".

Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Hillary Clinton's actions has put the national security of the United States at the biggest risk in modern times because of improper procedures when handling classified information by Clinton and her closely associated staff members.

There is NO evidence that Clinton's server was ever hacked, so there is NO evidence of any risk to national security due to the Clinton server or emails.

However, the White House and Pentagon HAVE BEEN hacked, most probably by the Russians, which IS a risk to national security. The Trump Campaign is under FBI investigation for ties to Russian, which is also a risk to national security.

TRUMP ORGANIZATION’S EMAIL SERVER (ALLEGEDLY!) HAD SECRET LINK TO RUSSIAN BANK (VIDEO)

According to Bipartisian Franklin Foer from Slate reports that a group of computer scientists discovered this while trying to guard the Trump campaign against attacks by Russian hackers.

"There is NO evidence that Clinton's server was ever hacked, so there is NO evidence of any risk to national security due to the Clinton server or emails."

99.9% chance those 650,000 emails contain previously emails sent or received by Hillary Clinton that have not been seen.

99.9% chance. Just 3 or 4 emails out of 650,000 could spell doom.

Huma forwarded tens of thousands of work emails to her Yahoo email account. All of those were accessible by outside parties.

The FBI will get the data on who has accessed those emails from Yahoo.. that is a foregone conclusion.

Any classified emails on Huma's laptop accessed by Weiner or anyone else without a clearance is game over. The bottom line will be that Hillarys decision to use a private server was the direct cause of outside parties gaining access to classified information.
edit on R022016-11-01T12:02:28-05:00k0211Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R032016-11-01T12:03:14-05:00k0311Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R032016-11-01T12:03:36-05:00k0311Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R042016-11-01T12:04:23-05:00k0411Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Bwahahahahahaha!!! nice source. is their sister site www.republicansrstupid.com?

But I suppose it's fair to bring a bag full of # to this party, it's the best you can do under the circumstances.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Laugh all you want at the website's name. But, I don't see you denying its content.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

you are speaking to exhibit A.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Laugh all you want at the website's name. But, I don't see you denying its content.

OK, it's bull#. is that better?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Could have swore this was a thread about the ole Hillster.

oooo ooo ooo look over here Dorothy.... pay no attention to that woman named Hillary behind that curtain over there. I remember that movie.

Same crap, different day.

Voting for one Criminal because you are convinced that the other person is a criminal too is ignorant. Most logical sane people would not vote at that point.

edit on R072016-11-01T12:07:24-05:00k0711Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R082016-11-01T12:08:05-05:00k0811Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R092016-11-01T12:09:38-05:00k0911Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Can you provide a link showing that she's been charged with any crimes in the past 25 years, or better yet, convicted of any crimes? I have looked and I can't seem to find any.
You keep calling her a criminal but, her record doesn't reflect that. Having baseless accusations hurled at her for 25+ years is not the same as actually being charged with, or found guilty of committing any crimes.
So, what's she been charged with again? Convicted of? Is the answer, "nothing"?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I am having Deja-Vu...Oh that's right...You said the same thing for the last 1.5 years about Clinton's emails?

That it was "game-over!" with each new bit of nonsense.

You appear as fit for Oracle as Trump is for President.

Good luck with the future.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

99.9% chance those 650,000 emails contain previously emails sent or received by Hillary Clinton that have not been seen.

Nope. Chances are any Clinton emails were duplicates, as Abedin has already testified.

99.9% chance. Just 3 or 4 emails out of 650,000 could spell doom.

In your wet dreams, but NOPE!

Huma forwarded tens of thousands of work emails to her Yahoo email account. All of those were accessible by outside parties.

FBI citation please!

The FBI will get the data on who has accessed those emails from Yahoo.. that is a foregone conclusion.

You should get a job at the Psychic Hotline!

The bottom line will be that Hiallrys decision to use a private server was the direct cause of outside parties gaining access to classified information.

Hillary's private server didn't have anything to do with this. Huma Abedin could have printed out .gov documents just as easily has .clinton documents, and according to her, that's what she did. She printed out incoming documents to show to Hillary, in hard copy, for her to review. Hillary rarely accessed her emails on line. Human printed them out for her, according to her FBI testimony.

edit on 1-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join