It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
this is way, way past partisan politics. This is even way past the idea that something criminal has occurred. Hillary has been caught mishandling classified documents. Which in and of itself, should be enough to send her to jail for the crime that it is. But now we have proof that she was fed questions prior to the debate. (we all suspected it, but were assured by the SJW's that it was just a "vast right wing conspiracy" that was churning up those rumors.)

Then we get into the foundation. We see that "pay to play" is indeed the way that was operated. We see that favors were granted for HUGE (YUUUGE) sums of money from foreign governments and diplomats. We have Chelsea crying about her fair share of laundered money. (apparently didn't think about the big picture or just be happy with what you have been given already)

This is not even approaching Bill Clinton and his multitudes of problems. This is just Hillary at the moment.

So it comes down to this, how can anyone think this is OK? If your argument is the "lesser of 2 evils" I can almost respect that, or at least I could have, if none of the "vast right wing conspiracy" information was factual. But it is. So far, everything seems to be true. And I don't think we have even scratched the surface of what Huma's e-mails may have in them. An indictment and a conviction is the only thing that can restore any integrity back to the US at this point. We look like an entire country of idiots. And then we have Hillary supporters STILL BEATING THE DRUMS!!!!

I am ashamed of what our system of Government has become. But if anything positive can come from this, I would hope that a massive house cleaning takes place, and plenty of bleach is used to eradicate the infestation of slime.

It's pretty easy for me. I hate both candidates but I want liberal appointees to the Supreme Court... I don't want to overturn decades of positive movement.

DD

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: angeldoll

Her spouse was impeached and she's under simultaneous FBI investigations they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Pennsylvania ave.

Does Trump have a rape trial next month in which he is the defendant?
Have you ever wondered if he releases his tax returns he'll be found guilty of tax evasion?

Do you know there are multiple lawsuits against him from "Trump University", and for not paying workers as far back as the construction of Trump Towers? He's was only paying the illegal immigrants $4.00 anyway, but then he didn't even pay them that.

Do you think he's really an honest man ? Are you convinced that he is?

Oh boy. The trumped up "Trump rape" BS again. And $4.00/hr? Where's the documentation to support that nonsense?

*crickets*

Newsflash, this is the same CIVIL LAWSUIT, not a trial, that has been thrown OUT of court several times before.

There is ZERO evidence supporting these claims which were brought forth by an anonymous person. Who has no proof, no evidence. In reality, I could bring a civil lawsuit up against anyone for trying to impregnate my cat...no proof or evidence that I've ever met them but hey, if it works for anonymous Trump victim, why not?

This are a few reasons why it's been thrown out. More than once, from more than one court. The anonymous "victim" has refiled their CIVIL lawsuit after the last time it was thrown out and it somehow stayed out of the mainstream news.

I wonder why that is?

Probably because it is total bunk and reporting it as fact, or that this CIVIL lawsuit is somehow based on facts, would get a lot of people sued for slander/libel. As it should.

Do some research and read the actual cases and responses from the courts. But then that would take away these kind of BS responses when folks bring up how corrupt and truly dishonest Hillary is.

edit on 1-11-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

News Flash-- The systemic corruption, lies and manipulation is the norm. You just found out and became outraged because one of their member (Hillary) went outside the "Official" secret communication channels and got found out.

They aren't going to punish her for what they all do. Maybe a good stern talking too, like don't do that again. But as we see there is no action taken against her, they will sweep this under their rug just like all the others before her. Taking down nation after nation in a bid for world domination is a 'multiphase operation'. Ongoing since way before you and your generations of ancestors walked the earth.

Don't act so surprised.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
(Most) Hillary supports just don't care, for some reason or another. My mother in law is a HRC supporter, and defends her viciously. You want to know what her reasoning is why she is such a supporter, even with all the proof she is a crook, lier, and incompetent on the highest level? She says because she doesn't t like Donald trump because, and I quote "he's an asshole and I don't like him". And when asked about all her indescretions and FBI investigations, pay to play ect... her reply is "well she has political experience, more the trump". Such ignorance, its people like this that's going to go vote for HRC in masses, when they don't even know the Candidate's core policies and/or what they really stand for.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Matt11 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matt11
(Most) Hillary supports just don't care, for some reason or another. My mother in law is a HRC supporter, and defends her viciously. You want to know what her reasoning is why she is such a supporter, even with all the proof she is a crook, lier, and incompetent on the highest level? She says because she doesn't t like Donald trump because, and I quote "he's an asshole and I don't like him". And when asked about all her indescretions and FBI investigations, pay to play ect... her reply is "well she has political experience, more the trump". Such ignorance, its people like this that's going to go vote for HRC in masses, when they don't even know the Candidate's core policies and/or what they really stand for.

Ahaahah. Seriously?

You are claiming its HRC supporters that don't know their candidates core policies? Trump is losing this election, not Clinton winning it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

You have other options - you just refuse to use them - but if you did you could really change politics.

That's what I don't get. You say you want change, yet vote for more of the same.

Put a third party candidate in the White House and watch that change come....

It has very little to do with parties period, but an overall attitude coupled with morals, ethics, and less greed, narcissism, and ego. Parties have been hijacked by career criminals, and their weak minded followers have blinders on.

Stockholm Syndrome I would wager.

Even a third party would have a difficult time bucking the system in place. It's not just a matter of corruption, because this will always happen as long as there are greedy people, but rather the level of corruption, and the means to punish those that break the fiduciary trust, that the public has bestowed upon the politician they put in office.

Corruption like we see going on now needs to be vetted with/by the entire nation/world, and continue down that path. Zero tolerance to bribes, money laundering, Treason, collusion, racketeering, undeniable security breaches, and perjury.

I have said before many times on ATS that I typically vote Democratic, but with the over-whelming evidence of corruption going on, in the Democratic party, I'm through with them until the time they can show some backbone, and morals.

When Bernie got his wings clipped that was the straw that broke this Camel's back, because I've known for quite some time the Clinton's were absolutely corrupt.

I will vote my conscience this election, and future elections as well. No more partisan blinders on for me.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I've never really understood your stances.

I'm quite liberal myself but I also think of statistics, and try to think logically.

I'm pro immigration, but it needs to be done legally and correctly. A wall may or may not be the best way to do things, but we do admittedly have problems with open borders that others don't - I believe ending the war on drugs would be step one, though, not a wall

I'm not anti muslim but I do realize it's a huge problem and a much much larger percentage support and uphold one of the most violent and oppressive law systems and lifestyles in the world.( Hint: it's a higher amount than you'll likely ever accept.) sharia law is not okay. People who interpret old Holy books literally, cannot be accepted - the Bible included, as old books often talk about killing unbelievers and what not.

There's a lot more at play when it comes to corporate greed. If the average small business owner was given tax breaks and given less restrictions, business would boom on that level. On the other hand, corporations... That's tough. Restrictions, regulations, and tax levels only make it so the people who know how to play the game benefit. We need reform in this area, and I happen to think a guy who's either cheated the system or worked well within it, would know how to best benefit business, job creation, and the like. Getting out of terrible trade agreements that Hillary has propped up over the years would be a good step towards a better economy.

The media is tough. Yes, he'd be biased to shut up people who talk bad about him, maybe - but I do believe there needs to be some truth in media. Right now it's a business machine meant to manipulate the masses and divide us. It's not journalism or press in any way, and in my opinion needs to be shut down.

Trump has been a Democrat his entire life. He jumped on that Republican train for more votes, he had to - the system is broken to where you have to be representing one of two corrupt, old, divided parties. We need some conservative thoughts in the Supreme Court - like you know, ending gun free zones where the most gun crime happens and such, ( see Washington DC, Chicago) but I don't see trump pushing anything major personally.

African Americans and Hispanics commit more crimes, period. I'm not saying they should be treated differently or separately, all laws should apply to all individuals equally, but within a look at individual responsibilities and recourse for actions, statistics show that these minorities straight up commit more crime. Profiling is smart, though the left likes to call it bigotry. ( let's not even mention how bad the left has been for minorities over the years)

Why not offer them jobs, reasons to aspire to being more, why not change up the education system to benefit all - including neighborhoods with high levels of minorities? Why not ban the media that's causing them to feel ostracized and hated more so than the general population ever could?

Sure seems like you're anti progress.

People on the left need to stop calling themselves progressive.
edit on 1-11-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

News Flash-- The systemic corruption, lies and manipulation is the norm. You just found out and became outraged because one of their member (Hillary) went outside the "Official" secret communication channels and got found out.

They aren't going to punish her for what they all do. Maybe a good stern talking too, like don't do that again. But as we see there is no action taken against her, they will sweep this under their rug just like all the others before her. Taking down nation after nation in a bid for world domination is a 'multiphase operation'. Ongoing since way before you and your generations of ancestors walked the earth.

Don't act so surprised.

don't be so simplistic. We (we being most on this site and others like it) have believed all this for a long time. And few of us think it's only on one side, we think it's the whole government system. But at this particular point in time, we have something the collective "WE" have been missing time and again. Proof. We have verifiable evidence that it is happening right in our faces. The idea that we could ignore this now, after years and years of talking about it is unfathomable.

In a way I am surprised, surprised that we were vindicated. Drain the swamp.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Don't act so surprised.

the norm?.....maybe in your world of negative bombardment of exaggerated and misleading premises, that has spanned years and years on right-wing media outlets....
the problem is of the right's own making...example...I have seen that a large portion of the right still think Obama is Kenyan. this stupidity is encouraged to this day

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Don't act so surprised.

the norm?.....maybe in your world of negative bombardment of exaggerated and misleading premises, that has spanned years and years on right-wing media outlets....
the problem is of the right's own making...example...I have seen that a large portion of the right still think Obama is Kenyan. this stupidity is encouraged to this day

Stupidity? Ignoring the last Cabal... Bush, Rumsfeld, Powell, Cheney, Rice, Wolfowitz, to name a few. They lied to make war with Iraq... got off scott free. Enjoy a life of freedom and luxury.

As far as "defense" corporations, like Boeing, Lockheed, Northrup, Grumman, to name a few 'factories for war, they are the same as the war before and the war before that.

What world I live in? Take off those horse blinders and smell the napalm in the morning...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Don't act so surprised.

Stupidity? Ignoring the last Cabal... Bush, Rumsfeld, Powell, Cheney, Rice, Wolfowitz, to name a few. They lied to make war with Iraq... got off scott free. Enjoy a life of freedom and luxury.

As far as "defense" corporations, like Boeing, Lockheed, Northrup, Grumman, to name a few 'factories for war, they are the same as the war before and the war before that.

What world I live in? Take off those horse blinders and smell the napalm in the morning...

No one is ignoring them, and I'd wager many of those douche-bags are tied in with the Clinton's.

What small minds don't understand it has nothing to do with sides, partisanship, or political parties, these types of corrupt sociopaths just use whatever platform they can to accomplish their goals.

It's only the grunts that are taught from birth to pick-a-side, and stick with em. The elite use everyone, and anyone like toilet paper, then discard them when they have expended.

I was in the root for my party, and be loyal for a long time, until I decide to actually open my eyes to the big picture.

Oh wait! look there's a whole thread on how the Clinton's and Bush's are possibly tied together, but that can't be because they are in different parties, Right?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I don't like Hilary but I don't understand what it is about this email business that has conservatives freaking out. So what she had a private server and deleted it that's nothing in comparison to what the Bush administration did. Do they have missing emails that lead to Jimmy Hoffa or something?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think Trump supporters owe themselves some long overdue self reflection to ask themselves why people still support Hillary over Trump. And don't lie to yourself and say it's what they're told to do, or that they want free stuff. Assume they have been following along just as closely as you... Why would people prefer Hillary over Trump? The answer is obvious. It's the answer you discarded long ago and never gave any merit to. It's the answer you shrug off and don't think is important and yet is such a strong part of who we are as a nation and as a people.

You won't understand, though, because it requires principles and empathy, which is clearly missing in most if not all Trump supporters. You may point your fingers at corruption on the left, but you are completely blind to the glaring overt mainstream ugliness of the right. An ugliness that does not require speculation or investigation to see. An ugliness that is proudly ugly, nasty and mean.

I completely stand by my vote for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDeez

It's pretty easy for me. I hate both candidates but I want liberal appointees to the Supreme Court... I don't want to overturn decades of positive movement.

DD

Positive movement? You guys have become what you hate. The left has become racist totalitarians!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

You won't understand, though, because it requires principles and empathy

I completely stand by my vote for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Absolutely, best post in this thread so far.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

even with all the proof she is a crook, lier, and incompetent on the highest level?

Maybe your mother-in-law has a higher standard of "proof" than you do. Maybe her standard requires more than gossip and unproven conspiracy theories, and one-liner insults and accusations that in no way can be proven.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
I don't like Hilary but I don't understand what it is about this email business that has conservatives freaking out. So what she had a private server and deleted it that's nothing in comparison to what the Bush administration did. Do they have missing emails that lead to Jimmy Hoffa or something?

Wow. I think you should read some more threads on the subject. You seem to be I'll informed.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If you are not excited to vote for Hillary - then don't do it!!! please, please don't give her another vote that she doesn't deserve. I may vote 3rd party because I don't care for either one... a reply to: kaylaluv

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Matt11

even with all the proof she is a crook, lier, and incompetent on the highest level?

Maybe your mother-in-law has a higher standard of "proof" than you do. Maybe her standard requires more than gossip and unproven conspiracy theories, and one-liner insults and accusations that in no way can be proven.

And denial is just a river in Egypt...

Wow.

new topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join