It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
If you could promise me that Trump won't put an uber conservative on the Supreme Court, and if you could promise me he won't try to build a stupid wall, and if you could promise me that he won't ban all Muslims from coming to this country, and if you could promise me that he won't put a muzzle on the press to keep them from saying anything uncomplimentary about him, if you could promise me that he wouldn't promote more tax loopholes for the very rich, if you could promise me he won't help to enact a stop and frisk procedure in African American and Hispanic communities...

If you could promise me all that, I might vote for him. I know Hillary won't do any of those things, so that's why I'm likely to vote for her.

you know nobody can do that. What we can do is explain that Trump, while he is a windbag, and easily provoked to say stupid things, he actually is a smart person. If you read his book, you would understand a bit about why he makes "over the top statements". He is asking for thing that are so amazingly out of reach (see giant wall) that when a much more sensible plan is promoted, it would actually be what he wanted in the first place. It's a trick to get what you want. Can't say I'd do it, or that I even could, but it seems to work for him.

Now, he might be the worst president we have ever seen. Or..... he might be something great. (likely, he will just be someone we breath a sigh of relief over in 2020.)

So I doubt very much that he really wants a giant wall, and if you look at what he ACTUALLY said about Muslims is that we need a better vetting process on the immigrants coming form the middle east. Most of us agree with that. He acted within the law regarding his taxes, or he would be in prison right now.

So you can't have a promise that he will be all you want him to be, but the one thing he isn't right now is Hillary.

link   
a reply to: Bone75

you might be right

+11 more 
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Let's bet your post will not get removed, even though you are violating ATS rules.

As always, Hillary supporters are classless

+29 more 
link   
a reply to: network dude

Those that support Hillary want to see the world burn.

It's really that simple.

They want freedoms gone, rights, removed.

They want war with Syria and Russia.

They want to see the world burn.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Let's bet your post will not get removed, even though you are violating ATS rules.

As always, Hillary supporters are classless

Truth hurts, Nikola.

Besides this is the mudpit where anything goes.

$$$$$

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zngland

I don't have confidence that Trump will make much headway on any of those. The Constitution - LOL - don't know what you're talking about there.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

What has Hillary got over Trump.? A pair of Tits. She will flash those tits at Putin thus preventing a third world war and the extinction of all living things...Trump on the other hand will probably grab Putin's daughter by the pussy thus causing the # mentioned above to go down.

You really have no freaking clue what's going down between us and Russia right now do you?

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is not about Trump. This is about Hillary. The Podesta emails have been some of the most damaging I have ever seen. The FBI and the DOJ trying to protect the current POTUS till he is out of office and letting the election ride is atrocious. I can seriously say if I was a Hillary supporter I think I would not vote. There is no way I could cast a ballot for someone who in the world of politics has shown so much widespread corruption not just themselves but who they surround themselves with.

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Are you saying that I've been sent here 5 years ago by the Russian government in order to spread propaganda for Donald Trump?

If not, I really don't see the point of your post. Most people that commented on this thread are members of ATS longer than you, and you have decency to call someone a shill, you who registered a couple of months back?

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Moscow & St.Petersburg must be paying you guys for all the overtime you're putting in.

May I offer some advice... vote for Trump.
If you're not in a former soviet state of course.

That'll make you all feel a lot better.

Ah, the insinuation that I must be a paid operative if I post anti Hillary stuff. Usually a tool bag like that would be someone who just joined recently, and posts ignorant stuff about how great Hillary is. A quick study of my posting history might clue you in on how stupid that idea is. Since you are so new here, just ask if you need help finding that.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Are you saying that I've been sent here 5 years ago by the Russian government in order to spread propaganda for Donald Trump?

If not, I really don't see the point of your post. Most people that commented on this thread are members of ATS longer than you, and you have decency to call someone a shill, you who registered a couple of months back?

2nd New name. I've been here since 2011 all in all.
With a short break between then and Jan 2014.

But yes I'm calling people shills.
It's ok if you all do it to antediluvian in everyone of his threads...so fair is fair right.

Get your money's worth.

Tell me... Do you get a ruble every time you say "corrupted murderous Hillary"? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Or do you just like to spam these threads with the same dried up old schtick?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

No, I have to go by what he says, not what you try to convince me he "really means". Based on what he says he will do, I don't want to vote for him. Based on what Hillary says she will do, I'm more likely to vote for her. Will either of them do what they say they're going to do? Don't know, but that is what I have to go on.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
For anyone who is worried about what they think Trump will do wrong, or what he may or may not build...remember CONgress makes the rules. The POTUS just signs off on them.

To me there is no excuse. HRC is and always be the wrong choice. I don't want someone in office who may "accidentally send classified information" to an enemy state.

I hate saying it, because my choice was always Paul, but the Clintons need to be thrown in prison. Along with all their cronies.

Let Trump talk all the big game he wants. He is only a talking head. He will not be able to do crazy outlandish things.

At some point, We the people, will provide checks and balances.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Of course not don't practice Clintonomics though i have an affliction that most Trump supporters do that's a dose of logic and commonsense.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Another one who cannot take a joke... that wasn't even aimed at you but if the shoe fits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm well aware of your posting history network dude...
Even dueled before and agreed before.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: kaylaluv
If you could promise me that Trump won't put an uber conservative on the Supreme Court, and if you could promise me he won't try to build a stupid wall, and if you could promise me that he won't ban all Muslims from coming to this country, and if you could promise me that he won't put a muzzle on the press to keep them from saying anything uncomplimentary about him, if you could promise me that he wouldn't promote more tax loopholes for the very rich, if you could promise me he won't help to enact a stop and frisk procedure in African American and Hispanic communities...

If you could promise me all that, I might vote for him. I know Hillary won't do any of those things, so that's why I'm likely to vote for her.

you know nobody can do that. What we can do is explain that Trump, while he is a windbag, and easily provoked to say stupid things, he actually is a smart person. If you read his book, you would understand a bit about why he makes "over the top statements". He is asking for thing that are so amazingly out of reach (see giant wall) that when a much more sensible plan is promoted, it would actually be what he wanted in the first place. It's a trick to get what you want. Can't say I'd do it, or that I even could, but it seems to work for him.

Now, he might be the worst president we have ever seen. Or..... he might be something great. (likely, he will just be someone we breath a sigh of relief over in 2020.)

So I doubt very much that he really wants a giant wall, and if you look at what he ACTUALLY said about Muslims is that we need a better vetting process on the immigrants coming form the middle east. Most of us agree with that. He acted within the law regarding his taxes, or he would be in prison right now.

So you can't have a promise that he will be all you want him to be, but the one thing he isn't right now is Hillary.

I convinced a family member to vote Trump over Johnson using a similar argument. What I said was, we need all the Trump votes we can get, and a vote for Johnson was against Trump. If Hillary is elected, we KNOW she is a criminal who will drive us further into the ground. With Trump, it's like a Grab Bag. He might be terrible, but he might be great. I've been leaning towards Great as we get closer to 11/8 and I watch more videos of Trump - he has stepped it up and has a good message now.

edit on 10/31/16 by Ameilia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Can't defend Clinton. Never have. Shes a bad choice.

That having been said, nothing has been proven, so its pure speculation - just like the sexual assaults by Trump that his supporters insist haven't happened.

What I don't get - at all - is why you guys think that a loud mouthed orange skinned egomaniac narcissistic misogynistic bigot is a good choice either.

Your partisan politics have produced the two worst presidential candidates ever, and when Nixon, Ford and Carter are in the list, that's some doing.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

slinging the shill accusation around is scraping # off your show low. If you can't debate , STFU. If you can, then make sure your insults are within the T&C.

But you have me at a disadvantage, I have no idea who you were, only who you are today.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Can't defend Clinton. Never have. Shes a bad choice.

That having been said, nothing has been proven, so its pure speculation - just like the sexual assaults by Trump that his supporters insist haven't happened.

What I don't get - at all - is why you guys think that a loud mouthed orange skinned egomaniac narcissistic misogynistic bigot is a good choice either.

Your partisan politics have produced the two worst presidential candidates ever, and when Nixon, Ford and Carter are in the list, that's some doing.

he isn't. He's just the best bad option we have. If All I knew about Hillary was what I did when Bill was President, I wouidl likely think she would do a fine job. But now, the only thing I know she would do is repay all those favors she owes, fill her corrupt pockets with more money, and look out for Hillary at all costs.

We can only hope the Orange narcissist will follow what Pence tells him to say and do, and when he has an idea, others in his entourage can find a way to articulate it to us.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Problem is neformore, We have the illusion of choice but apparently our common sense does not come into play. If that was the case, Ron Paul wouldve been POTUS 30 years ago and we wouldnt have a deficit at all.

But given our choices, I have to go along with the illusion and vote for who I want to make decisions. Egomaniac or not. At least its not Clinton.

Besides we all know its a big game. We arent even playing.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join