It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Can we all agree to stuff all these *ENDLESS* Election Threads into one place as soon as the election is over? OR is ATS just going to become an American Politics discussion board for both sides to yell at each other?

One week. Can we wrap this up and relegate it to the Political Forums after next week?

Or is this what this site has become?

What do you want?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: angeldoll

Her spouse was impeached and she's under simultaneous FBI investigations they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Pennsylvania ave.

Does Trump have a rape trial next month in which he is the defendant?
Have you ever wondered if he releases his tax returns he'll be found guilty of tax evasion?

Do you know there are multiple lawsuits against him from "Trump University", and for not paying workers as far back as the construction of Trump Towers? He's was only paying the illegal immigrants $4.00 anyway, but then he didn't even pay them that.

Do you think he's really an honest man ? Are you convinced that he is?

LOL, He's in the middle of an Audit right now. It's time for you to find some new material. Or, you could start by acknowledging that Hillary did in fact break the law, as was proven to you a few pages back. But you won't do that, you are brainwashed. One day, you may be able to think for yourself again, one day.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I know why, two words.

Cognitive Dissonance.

an individual who is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas or values.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

i believe we are all brainwashed
that's why its so easy for two politicians
to divide us

pretty much every election anywhere
edit on 1-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh how I wish we could just write in the winner. We tried with Ron Paul, it didn't work. If the system wasn't so badly broken, we might have a shot at having some good choices, but that's not the case. I do take comfort in having Pence as a VP. I think he will have a very active role, and with his ability to speak without saying stupid things, and Trumps ability to say what a lot of us are thinking, perhaps some good will come from this. I just know that having Hillary anywhere near politics in the future will only proliferate her greed and wreck the system even more. The very fact that she wasn't recommended for indictment with regard to the previous proof of classified docs on her PC proves how badly the system is skewed.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

i believe we are all brainwashed
that's why its so easy for two politicians
to divide us

pretty much every election anywhere

ego has a lot to do with it. For all of us.
I am looking forward to the end of the election season. I doubt I am alone in that thought.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I know why, two words.

Cognitive Dissonance.

an individual who is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas or values.

And of course Trump supporters are immune to this.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I'm with you . I've never looked forward to Nov 9th more in my life!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
As a country you shouldn't be bickering over who to vote for... you should all be rallying together and planning a revolt.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Tardacus

Yes. I am voting against Trump. I am not excited about voting for Clinton. I would be excited to vote for Bernie, but I'm afraid that ship has sailed.

Dat logic tho.

*shakes head*

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

Yes. I am voting against Trump. I am not excited about voting for Clinton. I would be excited to vote for Bernie, but I'm afraid that ship has sailed.

Dat logic tho.

*shakes head*

Is the same logic that the majority of Trump voters are using? Problem?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
As a country you shouldn't be bickering over who to vote for... you should all be rallying together and planning a revolt.

Easy Skeletor, its a great suggestion from behind your computer screen.
edit on 1-11-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If there are no indictments by Friday this whole thing is going to help her not hurt her. The Hillary campaign will spin it or paint it as misogynist smear proving the existence of the glass ceiling.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

wow

you need a job ?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

I know why, two words.

Cognitive Dissonance.

No let me explain, Trump supporters have it towards him when he speaks in crude and offensive language.
But Clinton supporters have it towards Clinton's illegal and unethical activity. I was reading Comey tried to stop it, but he had FBI co-workers that stopped talking to him and a pile of resignations from others on his desk, basically the underlings revolted full scale. Finally it was his wife that told you have to do this, and he did.
Clinton supporters ARE ignoring this.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

No sir, I would offer that they did not fail to uphold the law in truth, because they feared being called racist for it. They failed because they did not have the quality of conviction and backbone. While it is perfectly reasonable to arrest a person for crimes committed, to investigate those crimes, to offer those crimes up for prosecution, it is not appropriate to make discriminatory comments. For example, saying that the rape gangs involved with the issue you are referring to, were largely gangs of Asian or Arabic men is accurate, backed up by the facts of the cases as dealt with. The truth is all.

HOWEVER, suggesting that the facts as you present them, and the utterly unwarranted, discriminatory nonsense posted by the person to whom I responded are the same thing, is totally unrealistic. They are not like statements, and do not have like relevance to the situations being described by use of the terminology in question.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

Dat logic tho.

*shakes head*

Is the same logic that the majority of Trump voters are using? Problem?

Yeah, I have a problem. It's called corrupt government.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
this is way, way past partisan politics. This is even way past the idea that something criminal has occurred. Hillary has been caught mishandling classified documents. Which in and of itself, should be enough to send her to jail for the crime that it is. But now we have proof that she was fed questions prior to the debate. (we all suspected it, but were assured by the SJW's that it was just a "vast right wing conspiracy" that was churning up those rumors.)

Best entry I've read in quite some time in here.

She belongs in jail, plain and simple.

For a very, very long time.

Maybe there should be some reopening of old cases of "Oops, a former employee was suicided?" as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

Easy Skeletor, its a great suggestion from behind your computer screen.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I know why, two words.

Cognitive Dissonance.

No let me explain, Trump supporters have it towards him when he speaks in crude and offensive language.
But Clinton supporters have it towards Clinton's illegal and unethical activity. I was reading Comey tried to stop it, but he had FBI co-workers that stopped talking to him and a pile of resignations from others on his desk, basically the underlings revolted full scale. Finally it was his wife that told you have to do this, and he did.
Clinton supporters ARE ignoring this.

Ignoring it? Where are you reading that his wife told him to do it or that he had a pile of resignations?
I can't ignore it if its only in your head, if its not widely reported or reported at all.

The fact that you read it, then automatically decided its a fact and now decide to call anyone else who hasn't blindly accepted these rumours to be true to be suffering from "Cognitive Dissonance".

Amazing.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join