It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

I think our society went from providing for family with honest pay and work to seeing work as enslavement.

Now, you are entitled to live like a rock star, consequence free, with those privileged people flipping the bill.

When people tell me there is more to life than work, I usually reply "but not providing for your family."

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

No matter what happens we will never get an outsider as POTUS. If we do, that person will get assassinated by a 'lone wolf'. Democracy is a fraud - democracy is by the people, for the rich(read military industrial complex). Looks like there are 2 sides to a coin but in reality TPTB control our world. They control the media, education, money printing, armies, and I don't know what else.
Happy to have read your post NeutronFlux. If you are in the US then I am 8000 miles away from you. Yet probably think alike.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
a reply to: ParasuvO

how come nothing u say ever makes any sens

His posts make perfect sense to most of us.

What is it you're not grasping? I'll try to help if I can...

Or do you just not like or agree with the content? That's a heifer of an entirely different color. And if that's the case you should just say that instead of whatever it was you were trying to say with this post.

Because frankly, it's your post that doesn't make any sense - not ParasuvO's...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

NO we are keeping the rifles which won't change under threat of a civil war.
AND no one will fight for otherwise,they know better.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

this is way, way past partisan politics.

The first line of your OP was /thread

Only a moron would vote for Hillary at this point.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

It's perspective, next to Hillary he's a good choice.
Next to Margret Thatcher he looks like a kid in a diaper.

It's like ugly chicks, if they are standing next to an even uglier chick, they look okay.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Hilary Clinton is a dispicable, scheming, backstabbing, warlord of a woman. She possesses only the least noble facets of the human condition, prepared to do what she has to in order to maintain grasp on the tiller of power, to get her fingers ever closer to the prize, the ultimate goal of total domination of her environment.

It is vital that neither she, NOR Trump, who is a dishonourable wretch, an insult to his gender, a vile and odious man of questionable moral fibre, deeply questionable past, and whose vision of the future looks more like dystopia every time one tries to envision it, ever gain the presidency.

If a person is not voting third party, writing in a candidate or voting for an outsider in this election, then there is can be only one reason for that. A vote for either of the leading candidates is a vote for the destruction either of the people by war, or for the destruction of the foundations of the law of the land. Hilary will kill people. Trump will kill the last slivers of justice and freedom that remain to the people, and he will sexually molest the constitution.

Stein, Johnsnon, and for goodness sake, write in Bernie! But neither of the leading two, not if you love your country at all, or anyone living in it!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The exact same thread can be made for Trump, how anyone can vote for him is beyond me.

If America votes in Trump it will cement itself as the laughing stock of the world.

All that these leaks have done have shown the ugly side of politics that the majority of politicians, candidates and former Presidents will have partaken in. So far its not shown anything else, or anything worthy to send her to jail

I guess you see what you want to see, and you are getting pretty desperate to see something.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Calm down there tiger, nothing to get angry about. Has everyone adopted the Donald Trump approach of being a sore loser straight off the bat?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Calm down there tiger, nothing to get angry about. Has everyone adopted the Donald Trump approach of being a sore loser straight off the bat?

If democrats win they'll still be poorer and gayer than rest of society. An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year. So, what you win?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainC

If democrats win they'll still be poorer and gayer than rest of society. An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year. So, what you win?

What?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Going on the choices of candidates on offer, a man who regularly uses bankruptcy as a form of commerce, hides his taxes and displays in past and present extreme racist views or a lady who's favourite past time is the back handed deal and subterfuge which seems to be the norm sadly at present... I really think America needs to take a very long look at itself and decide whether the whole election process needs to be rebooted.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

What?

Exactly. Democrats are poorer and gayer than rest of society. When we want advices on how to be poor and gay we'll ask.

Gayer? I'm hoping English isn't your first language.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

What?

Exactly. Democrats are poorer and gayer than rest of society. When we want advices on how to be poor and gay we'll ask.

Gayer? I'm hoping English isn't your first language.

Shots fired bro wow.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainC

You know what?

I do not care what your first language is. Using a word like "gay" or "gayer" as a negative slur against someone is a pig ignorant and discriminatory thing to do, and invalidates your argument and position even as you make it. Well done, you defeated yourself completely.

(post by CaptainC removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: CaptainC

You know what?

I do not care what your first language is. Using a word like "gay" or "gayer" as a negative slur against someone is a pig ignorant and discriminatory thing to do, and invalidates your argument and position even as you make it. Well done, you defeated yourself completely.

Using the word "gay" or any other word that upsets your sensibilities does NOT invalidate the argument that was being made.

This is 99% of the problem we have with politics today, all they do is look for the first opportunity to silence their opposition, or someone asking questions they don't like by calling them "racist" "homophobic" "islamophobic" "bigoted" or a whole host of other derogatory terms to shut them up.

And that's what they do when someone simply asks a question they don't like or don't want to answer - you don't even need to say the word "gay", just talk about something they can pounce on, like immigration.

It stifles debate and stops them from being held to account, and sadly there are plenty of people who love to jump on the moral high-ground soapbox like you just did who allow them to get away with it.

Never mind talking about the issue raised, it makes you feel far better to tell that person off for being naughty while you sneer at them.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I will engage with any reasonable debate. One cannot be had with phobic bigots, because they are not reasonable or rational, nor decorous or capable of polite conversation, leave alone effective and proper debate.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Power_Semi

I will engage with any reasonable debate. One cannot be had with phobic bigots, because they are not reasonable or rational, nor decorous or capable of polite conversation, leave alone effective and proper debate.

You're just talking nonsense, and I will give you a real world example of why, and why you need to modify your thinking.

There is a thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... about muslim grooming gangs in the UK.

This happened in my home town of Keighley, and while these girls were being targetted and raped the Police would do nothing for fear of being called "racist" by people like you.

It went on for years and not one single politicians would take the bull by the horns and deal with it for the same reason, and they actively told the Police to turn a blind eye to it too.

Only one party the BNP (an ultra right wing bunch of idiots for anyone who doesn't know) eventually came to the town and raised the issue with the media.

What did the politicians and the Police do?

Did they seize this opportunity to do something about the suffering of these poor vulnerable girls now it was in the open?

No, they took the opportunity to stand their calling the BNP "racists" for "making such disgusting statements about muslims".

Never mind dealing with a real serious problem, the opportunity to call people names to shut them up and ignore the problem was the choice they made.

Even if the BNP were/are racist THAT was NOT the pertinent issue, the pertinent issue THAT NEEDED DEALING WITH was hundreds if not thousands of young, underage girls being gang raped over and over again by groups of men.

THIS is what is wrong with politics, and YOU and people like you are the enablers who get up onto your "right on" soapbox to tut-tut-tut at people for "using the wrong words" while chaos runs wild around you.

And it's people like YOU who allow this kind of injustice to happen.

You're more interested in calling someone a "racist" or a "bigot" for using a WORD you didn't like while young girls are being raped in their tens of thousands by the "victims" you claim are offended by those mere words.

So more and more underage girls keep on getting raped, no one is brought to justice, but you go home with your head held high because you told someone off for "being a bigot".

Well, personally I'd rather be called a bigot by a "right on" idiot, than be that idiot who is so dumb that they can't see just how stupid they really are.

As an aside, Nick Griffin the leader of the BNP at that time ended up in court with a serious chance of going to jail not too long after for "hate speech" and "inciting racial hatred" or whatever right-on bullcrap charges they filed.

Never mind the girls being raped, lets go after people for saying the wrong words - that will sort out the problems of the world.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join