It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Didn't a few of the Bush family members say they were voting Hillary.

Many of the Republican elite refused to endorse Trump, much less vote form him.

This election is about the political elite stopping the closest person we have to a political outsider. This election is about maintaining crony capitalism and preventing somebody that might care about the country enough to open the temple curtain.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
If you could promise me that Trump won't put an uber conservative on the Supreme Court, and if you could promise me he won't try to build a stupid wall, and if you could promise me that he won't ban all Muslims from coming to this country, and if you could promise me that he won't put a muzzle on the press to keep them from saying anything uncomplimentary about him, if you could promise me that he wouldn't promote more tax loopholes for the very rich, if you could promise me he won't help to enact a stop and frisk procedure in African American and Hispanic communities...

If you could promise me all that, I might vote for him. I know Hillary won't do any of those things, so that's why I'm likely to vote for her.

Wow just Wow. This is how we got to where we are now. Do we need more Muslims in the United States? They're not "Loopholes" they are laws that anyone can use. Question do you take any of the deductions when you do your tax's? Assuming you pay tax's of course. What's wrong with a wall? The Supreme court is the scariest one of all. They are there to follow the constitution, not make up laws.
Something needs to be done about the press, but nothing can be. Stop and frisk? So you don't like Blacks and Spanish. Stop and frisk works. Period.

You are correct Crooked Hillary won't do any of these things. She will continue the destruction that the progressive have been doing to this country for the last 100 years, and I know it's not just the dumacrates there have been many progressive Rebublicrates too.

So what we have here is a total mess with possible the 2 worst choices for President EVER!

What we do know is with Hillary we know what we are getting. A total and complete CROOK that should be in jail.

With Trump GOD only knows. I think that I will take the chance on the unknown and voter HARVEY.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

but you said hillary was guaranteed to win, you were so excited and showed up in all threads against her to defend her and in every anti trump thread to chastise him now you say you voted for neither? hahhahahahahahahahahaah victory pudding you called it VICTORY PUDDING! How's it taste now?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

when i look at all the mistakes and lies she has told trying to cover herself from the stupidity and audacity of both her and her staff, i have to shake my head. when i read your comments knowing you are looking at the same thing and come away thinking she has the brains to do the job I have to shake my head a million times

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
How on earth are people still defending a witch hunt that has gone on for thirty years? From Whitewater to Benghazi and now these stupid ass emails. They have jack at the expense of millions of dollars of taxpayer's money. How on earth can a pitiful excuse for a political party nominate a human cartoon? A sociopathic con man with no direction, no substantive policies and no idea what he is doing. An oversized child who relies on bullying, innuendo, and bald-faced lies because he stands for nothing. How on earth? A sucker is born every minute.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
? A sucker is born every minute.

Suckers are you guys who have voted for career politicians every time over the last 30 years. Ya do it then complain , rinse and repeat every 4 years. Ive sat back and watched.......Same crap over and over and over. My hands are clean never voted for ANY of them I knew they were ALL the same.

Trump I dont think so, I actually think he wants to help the country. First time voter at 42 years old..If im wrong? He can be no worse than the $HIT you guys have been voting in.

Right now the country is more divided than its ever been in my life time...

Relations with Russia are at its worst since i was a young teen.

edit on 31-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Doesn't really save you $$$ in the long run if it increases our national debt by billions, does it now?

Or maybe you just don't care about the future

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Bone75
You guys really don't understand Hillary supporters do you?

They WANT a criminal in the White House who is going to bend and break the rules.

Their agenda is criminal, therefore their leader needs to be as well.

The same can be said of Trump and his supporters as well. Face it both are criminals but Hillary at least has the brains to do the job if brains were gasoline Trumps brain couldn't power a piss-ants go-kart around a BB.

Trump is an idiot, but he means well and will surround himself with people who are smarter than him.

Hillary is a conniving, vindictive witch who does not mean well at all and will surround herself with mush-brained asskissers who she already has plenty of dirt on and are easy to control.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If you could promise me that Trump won't put an uber conservative on the Supreme Court, and if you could promise me he won't try to build a stupid wall, and if you could promise me that he won't ban all Muslims from coming to this country, and if you could promise me that he won't put a muzzle on the press to keep them from saying anything uncomplimentary about him, if you could promise me that he wouldn't promote more tax loopholes for the very rich, if you could promise me he won't help to enact a stop and frisk procedure in African American and Hispanic communities...

If you could promise me all that, I might vote for him. I know Hillary won't do any of those things, so that's why I'm likely to vote for her.

Well, I can promise you, that when she dont do non of that, and we are flooded with terrorists, illegal immigrants putting more of a strain on our healthcare, and food stamps, and when we see cities bombed, then I don't want to hear you, or anyone of Clinton supporters crying about the problem. And when its the same 4 years as its been 8 years with Obama, I dont wanna hear it.
dangit, why why why. Smh...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have never voted and I will be a first time voter. I always felt the last politicians were shady and look at where they got us. I hope everyone here realizes just how bad the politicians you voted for have destroyed the world economy. 80% of the worlds governments are now in debt bc of US policies.

Great job to anyone who has voted the last 20 or so years bc your vote was wrong. I'm voting for Trump bc he is not a career politician.

Also whoever is framing Hillary is really doing a great job, this is all just made up stuff about her, obviously politicians don't break the law, or sext little girls, or get BJs from impressionable 19yr old girls.

You have to be really #ing ignorant to keep supporting any career politician at this point. I blame all of them for the next recession we are sliding into and for all the seniors working right now at Wal-Mart bc the last recession broke them.
VOTE TRUMP

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
100th flag, yaaay ! Hillary is in way over her head now, I was always an independent, Im interested to see what Trump can do, the man can sure work that's for sure, he is like a robot. I think people have a generalized view of democrat/republican and rightly so. I could go on forever.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

No, I have to go by what he says, not what you try to convince me he "really means". Based on what he says he will do, I don't want to vote for him. Based on what Hillary says she will do, I'm more likely to vote for her. Will either of them do what they say they're going to do? Don't know, but that is what I have to go on.

She never explained or was EVER asked how she would do these things that she never has done, Obama hasn't done, NOONE has done, and you ate it up ???

WHY ???

Why does she get away with those canned answers that are so weak and boring even most Hillary supporters I talk to are bored to death of her.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

What do you see in Hillary that will make a better nation, better world.

I am genuinely curious.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If you do not defend your borders and make them absolutely secure, then you do not have a nation ... you merely have a tract of land.

I recall Barbara Jordan warning everyone at the 1992 Democratic Convention that we must not let ourselves be governed by our feelings and our passions, but instead we must rely upon reason and the facts. In the current situation there are few voices from the Left that are able to present the facts in a cogent fashion, but Prof. Michael Hudson is one of them as you can view below:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Logged on just to star this post as it's something that's been on my brain for days now as I watch, incredulously, at the nation's complete apparent lack of rage at what's happening.

However, a few responses have really brought some things to light for me.

Tarducus' post: "Hillary is going to give them MORE free stuff the other candidate might take away some of their free stuff,the thought of actually having to go and work for something they want is just too terrifying to them."

and Bone75's post: "You guys really don't understand Hillary supporters do you? They WANT a criminal in the White House who is going to bend and break the rules. Their agenda is criminal, therefore their leader needs to be as well."

These are statements that are actually making sense.

While I'd like to believe the citizens of the U.S. are generally good people, I look back on my life and note how many crappy people I've encountered in my life.

People that I've worked with in any job I've had. Management preying on production and motivated by greed.
Production people preying on each other, spreading gossip and undermining others at every chance they get.

People I've seen all through my education years. Administration screwing over the students. Teachers that don't care. Bullies. Elitist douches-to-be students. Don't get me started on the patronizing art student crowd.

The religious zealots I've seen throughout my life, smug in their eternal righteousness and thus the damnation of all around them.

People tolerating loss of liberty and turning a blind eye when it doesn't affect them and deciding to not tolerate any number of platforms when it doesn't affect them.

Endless men who feel everything is a competition whose main concern is whether or not they could beat someone's ass/or lay someone's ass upon meeting them. Endless women who feed upon the power given to them by just being pretty and scream women's rights until they're faced with actually dealing with other women because then it's competition and that other girl is a *insert various insult*.

Greed, selfishness and power consuming every status level from the wealthiest CEO to the guy who has the best trailer in the park. The whacked out bum who spats at you when you refuse him change. The welfare moms who deserve to be taken care of for doing the same thing all mammals have done since the dawn of time. The people who call 911 for a ride or more drugs. The politicians, the corporate leaders, bankers, lawyers, animal abusers, corrupt entertainers and of course, the criminals.

You get the picture. There's a great deal of not-so-goodness out there and so it just makes sense that people would be ok with having either an evil career criminal or lunatic businessman at the helm. Perhaps these qualities resonate within them. Maybe it's their extreme flaws that make the citizens feel better about themselves.
Well, maybe we DON'T deserve to have this country fixed anymore. Maybe we DON'T deserve a better world.

Maybe we, the people of this once well-intentioned nation, deserve whatever it is that's coming to us. I suppose we'll find out.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Because of their cognitive biases. Because they'll believe anything they hear as long as it conforms to their narrative. Worse, because they too are corrupt.

This is an amazing time watching all this go down, only 8 more days till a lot of craziness, and just wait till November 11 and all of that as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: angeldoll

You forgot PERJURY like the REST of the SJW clan ...

I love you cavtrooper, you say the hard things most won't say, in ANY words.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Is this really Network dude? I completely agree with you.
If this is the same member I'm thinking of, I wholly impressed.
Freemason right?
Well, there is hope.
How cool is that.

Haha Network Dude has totally impressed me in this, he sees things from a very nice view.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: kaylaluv
Despite the lies that Hillary has told you, one person cannot launch nuclear weapons. The system is specifically built against that.

And when did you decide Muslim tourist were more important than American citizens?

Have you watched the X-Men Apocalypse lol ?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

how come nothing u say ever makes any sens

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join