It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Stockholm syndrome I imagine.

Hillary is going to give them MORE free stuff the other candidate might take away some of their free stuff,the thought of actually having to go and work for something they want is just too terrifying to them.

The irony is we our enslaving ourselves and future tax income to the countries we are financially indebted to. It's to the point our wellbeing is tied to the nation's credit rating.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here is a short Molyneux about hillary.

He lays out some good points.

Published on Oct 30, 2016 Much like Hillary Clinton herself on September 11th, the Clinton campaign is collapsing under the weight of corruption and scandal. Stefan Molyneux looks at the revelation that 650,000 emails were found on the computer belonging to Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin and what this means in the future for those who still support Hillary Clinton.

It's right in front of everyones face and they still can't see!

link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

The answer is hidden in the sharia law video a couple of posts back.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Tardacus

Yes. I am voting against Trump. I am not excited about voting for Clinton. I would be excited to vote for Bernie, but I'm afraid that ship has sailed.

That's an pretty abrupt change of position is it not? Maybe I am confusing you with someone else.

I can promise you no walls will be built, nor any Muslims banned or deported. Frankly I am pretty concerned that you think those are real possibilities. I have a hard time believing you typed that honestly.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Insert partisan nonsense here.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

If you could promise me that Trump won't put an uber conservative on the Supreme Court, and if you could promise me he won't try to build a stupid wall, and if you could promise me that he won't ban all Muslims from coming to this country, and if you could promise me that he won't put a muzzle on the press to keep them from saying anything uncomplimentary about him, if you could promise me that he wouldn't promote more tax loopholes for the very rich, if you could promise me he won't help to enact a stop and frisk procedure in African American and Hispanic communities...

If you could promise me all that, I might vote for him. I know Hillary won't do any of those things, so that's why I'm likely to vote for her.

And not to institute a police-state militarization of the bureaucracy at the first ISIS-inspired attack.

Donald Trump is an absolute disgrace, not only as a leader but as a human being.

I still have yet to see the actual charges levied against Clinton that proves she's criminal through and through.

The hyperbole and level of ignorance among Trump supporters is absurd, particularly for people who ought to be in support of principals of liberty and the health of a Civil Society.

She broke the law concerning the handling of classified material. Period.

Gee! Wonder why the Obama administration appointed DOJ would not prosecute one of its own and their presidential pick. Its not rocket science. Especially with the rumors Clinton will appoint Obama to the Supreme Court.

It's been discovered Obama was emailing Clinton's private server using his pseudonym. He lied about knowing the existence of Clinton's private server. Part of this is to protect Obama.

And why would you want the liability of having a private server.

Then Clinton destroy evidence and data related to the case. The laws are written in a way that is an admission to guilt. Destroy your financial ledgers, and see what happens if you get audited by the IRS or investigated by the FBI?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

If you could promise me that Trump won't put an uber conservative on the Supreme Court, and if you could promise me he won't try to build a stupid wall, and if you could promise me that he won't ban all Muslims from coming to this country, and if you could promise me that he won't put a muzzle on the press to keep them from saying anything uncomplimentary about him, if you could promise me that he wouldn't promote more tax loopholes for the very rich, if you could promise me he won't help to enact a stop and frisk procedure in African American and Hispanic communities...

If you could promise me all that, I might vote for him. I know Hillary won't do any of those things, so that's why I'm likely to vote for her.
This is a terribly ignorant thing to say. You realize many states have FOUR different candidates on the ballot and also nobody is stopping your from writing one in. Lesser evil is EVIL. Don't do it. If you vote for Hillary YOU are responsible for everything she does to me and everyone else as president. Does that mean something to you?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
You guys really don't understand Hillary supporters do you?

They WANT a criminal in the White House who is going to bend and break the rules.

Their agenda is criminal, therefore their leader needs to be as well.

The same can be said of Trump and his supporters as well. Face it both are criminals but Hillary at least has the brains to do the job if brains were gasoline Trumps brain couldn't power a piss-ants go-kart around a BB.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: network dude
You need to remember that democrats will vote for any democrate, just because they are a democrat. No matter how bad of a president they will be.

True story. One of my coworker's dad (retired) planned to vote for Clinton because she has (D) after her name and all his old Union buddies reinforce each other at their local watering hole. They know squat about the campaigns or current events. All they know is "(D) = Good!" from the Kennedy days. It took my coworkers about 30 minutes to convince him that he at least needed to look into both candidates for what their policies were.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Until there's an indictment it's just dirty politics.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

You need to remember that democrats will vote for any democrate, just because they are a democrat. No matter how bad of a president they will be.

True story. One of my coworker's dad (retired) planned to vote for Clinton because she has (D) after her name and all his old Union buddies reinforce each other at their local watering hole. They know squat about the campaigns or current events. All they know is "(D) = Good!" from the Kennedy days. It took my coworkers about 30 minutes to convince him that he at least needed to look into both candidates for what their policies were.

Those Union Guys are Yellow Dog Democrats.

They would vote for a "Yellow Dog" if it has a (D) by their name.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

And we all know what happened to that old yellow dog at the end of the movie.

So sad.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigyin
I'm not American it really has nothing to do with me and I should stay out of it but watching and listening to early voters talking about voting for Clinton is really unbelievable. Americans have got to be the dumbest people on the planet. Sorry guys but it just ridiculous as well as very very scary and worrying.

Another view from the outside and I agree with you. I think the whole question of the emails and the investigation is now a moot point.

The world is teetering on the brink, and all eyes are on the American people and who they choose, to act out their wishes.

Hillary needs to start sounding conciliatory toward Russia or, the inauguration of her, into office will be seen as a clear voice from the American people to further provoke Russia into military confrontation.

I am afraid Hillary supporters need to step back and look at the big picture here, I don’t think it matters # now, wether Hillary is innocent or not. A vote for Hillary is a vote for WORLD WAR, that is how the rest of the world will see it, including those who oppose the US.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

So sad.

Did you cry at the end of Old Yeller ?

I did...

These emails are a gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

They WANT a criminal in the White House who is going to bend and break the rules.

The same can be said of Trump and his supporters as well. Face it both are criminals but Hillary at least has the brains to do the job if brains were gasoline Trumps brain couldn't power a piss-ants go-kart around a BB.

What's Clinton's quote. Wipe the server? You mean with a cloth?

How well did Clinton handle classified material and prevent it's access to her staff that had no clearance? You have to comply to at leat two requirements. Possessing the proper security clearance and the need to know.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

What's Clinton's quote. Wipe the server? You mean with a cloth?

How well did Clinton handle classified material and prevent it's access to her staff that had no clearance? You have to comply to at leat two requirements. Possessing the proper security clearance and the need to know.

C means Classified? I thought it was just a filing letter like A and B, then followed by D.

Brilliant woman.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

1) Excusing bad behavior with bad behavior, check
2) Attempting to draw equivalence, check
3) Ad hominem attack, check

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

So sad.

Did you cry at the end of Old Yeller ?

I did...

These emails are a gift that keeps on giving.

Yeah, about as much as when Shane left.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RedSeraph

People have truly lost the plot in their defense of Clinton. George Takei in particular has turned into a frothing hypocrite and it's both amusing and disturbing to watch.

Sulu?!?

Please say it isn't so...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think she's still going to win. People do not trust the media. People do not trust Comey. People do not trust Republicans.

Just because Republicans hate and distrust Hillary doesn't mean the Democrats are going to stop distrusting Republicans. Remember, it wasn't that long ago when the boy wonder's administration was losing 800,000 jobs per month BEFORE the election in 2008.

If the boy wonder's administration did not screw the economy up so badly the "black Muslim Kenyan guy" would never have become president in the first place. I think many people, including myself, fear how any Republican will govern this country based on track record. At least with Clinton it will hopefully on be as bad as it was with Obama. A pretty low bar.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join