It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
And your policy is let everybody in. Yes they are Tourist. They are not citizens. They are tourist who want to stay here.
They can wait 9 months or how ever long it takes until it is safe to let them in.

Obismal could have already sorted out this vetting mess if he had wanted to. He's had months to do it before any ban needed to be put in place.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Don't worry about it ,Roe v Wade won't be changed.
THAT sort won't make confirmation hearings if he tries.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Northern Ireland issues on an unsecured laptop?

edit on 31-10-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ketsuko

Hillary has adopted many of Bernie's policies.

ktla.com...

Nah, she's just pulling a Lincoln on ya.

Pandering. Lying. That's all.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

There are more issues than Roe v Wade.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It was literally the opposite of how Hillary used it.

Example

Back then more people didn't want slavery abolished but Lincoln was a good man and he did, he would parrot around like he didn't but in private he did.

Hillary on the other hand takes millions from groups who funded Isis, she tells Wall Street in private the homeowners should've knew they were getting in over their head during the financial crisis, then she tells the public she's gonna put an end to Isis and the big banks.

She's a joke don't compare HRC to Lincoln you're very misinformed
edit on 31-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: network dude
You need to remember that democrats will vote for any democrate, just because they are a democrat. No matter how bad of a president they will be.

Is that a fact or opinion?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Agreed.

Very well said.

I have no idea how anyone can support it and deny it even exists.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I asked a hilary supporter why they were supporting a known liar. This person refused to believe that the wikileaks had any truth to them. When I pointed out there was only one candidate who was being actively investigated by the FBI. The response was........ "yet". Meaning the FBI just hasn't gotten to Trump yet. hilary could slaughter a child on stage and her supporters would not care one little bit. UUGGHHH

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: aceshootn

They would even support sharia law if she proposed it.

Noun

(Islam) An Islamic legal system, based upon the Qur'an, hadith, and tafsir and subsequently modified and interpreted by Islamic judges.
edit on 31-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
People have truly lost the plot in their defense of Clinton. George Takei in particular has turned into a frothing hypocrite and it's both amusing and disturbing to watch.

I don't like Trump, he's a foul human being, but to bury your head in the sand and vote Clinton takes a special kind of stupid.

All the "nasty" things Trump promises, he would get shut down so hard by the Senate/Congress. Meanwhile Hilary most definitely has the dirty connections to get her warmongering corrupt ambitions realized.

TLDR - a vote for Trump is a threat to social justice/muh feels.

- a vote for Clinton is a threat to US national security and carries serious risk of dragging the West into even more unnecessary wars.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: aceshootn
hilary could slaughter a child on stage and her supporters would not care one little bit. UUGGHHH

Is this REALLY how you feel about citizens you share a country with or is this emotional driven dialect?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I agree with his logic.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
How on Earth are you people still defending her?

I got in to an argument with my uncle last nite.

I asked him what he thought about the emails, and he said he was tired of hearing about it.

People defend her simply because they don't not care.

Blind ideology.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

No one seems to be leaking any Republican documents. I wonder how much corruption there is there. I'll bet it is a power thing, not a partisan thing. Even Donald Trump hides his secrets somewhere.

Assange wants to scare powerful people into thinking that their emails could be leaked at any time. Before Assange, that wouldn't happen much. But I think Assange would benefit by leaking Trump info. However, he says he never gets anything.
edit on 31pmMon, 31 Oct 2016 19:44:12 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I really believe Trump is our last chance.

That should tell you exactly how screwed up we are.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I've said it for a while now: Trump might not be the president we want---but he is damned sure the president we need.

Hillary is done, stick a fork in her.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm not American it really has nothing to do with me and I should stay out of it but watching and listening to early voters talking about voting for Clinton is really unbelievable. Americans have got to be the dumbest people on the planet. Sorry guys but it just ridiculous as well as very very scary and worrying.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I support her not because she is the 'lesser-of", but because she is the most qualified person in the country to be the next President.

If I failed miserably at washing dishes, cooking, and waiting tables... would you say I was qualified to run your restaurant?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
If you could promise me that Trump won't put an uber conservative on the Supreme Court, and if you could promise me he won't try to build a stupid wall, and if you could promise me that he won't ban all Muslims from coming to this country, and if you could promise me that he won't put a muzzle on the press to keep them from saying anything uncomplimentary about him, if you could promise me that he wouldn't promote more tax loopholes for the very rich, if you could promise me he won't help to enact a stop and frisk procedure in African American and Hispanic communities...

If you could promise me all that, I might vote for him. I know Hillary won't do any of those things, so that's why I'm likely to vote for her.

And not to institute a police-state militarization of the bureaucracy at the first ISIS-inspired attack.

Donald Trump is an absolute disgrace, not only as a leader but as a human being.

I still have yet to see the actual charges levied against Clinton that proves she's criminal through and through.

The hyperbole and level of ignorance among Trump supporters is absurd, particularly for people who ought to be in support of principals of liberty and the health of a Civil Society.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join