It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

BELIEVE one thing about always telling the truth...MANY assume you are an enemy and MORE are triggered or threatened by it.

Assuming does what?
edit on 10/31/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
Good answer
Second

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

yeah ok, she has a different stance for public/private, she takes million dollar donations from countries where women are treated like goats and gays get pushed off roofs.....

Yeah, you already said that. It's clear her Lincoln quote went right over your head. Politics isn't your strong point, I know, I know.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Teikiatsu

If I don't vote, that gives Trump a better chance. The Electoral College will never vote a third party in, so that would be a throw-away vote, which might help Trump. My best bet to keep him out is to vote for the Democratic nominee. I wish like hell that was Bernie, but alas.

It's clear though that voting Democrat is the same thing as voting for Clinton since it was also proven that the DNC has been running interference for her from the beginning, including screwing over Bernie Sanders whom you wished was the nominee!

Cognitive Dissonance is a grand thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

If I don't vote, that gives Trump a better chance. The Electoral College will never vote a third party in, so that would be a throw-away vote, which might help Trump. My best bet to keep him out is to vote for the Democratic nominee. I wish like hell that was Bernie, but alas.

So you are voting for Hillary. Just own it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

yeah ok, she has a different stance for public/private, she takes million dollar donations from countries where women are treated like goats and gays get pushed off roofs.....

Yeah, you already said that. It's clear her Lincoln quote went right over your head. Politics isn't your strong point, I know, I know.

pftt Lincoln? There's no getting through to you. you've been heavily indoctrinated im done with you.
edit on 31-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No one seems to be understanding me.

Put aside everything else but policy. I don't want Trump's policies. I do want Hillary's policies. I hate both of them personally, and both political parties are corrupt - the Repubs just haven't gotten caught lately. Just looking at policy though, I will vote for what I want.

If Hillary gets caught at something and ends up getting kicked out of office, oh well. I'll still have a Democrat in the White House with the policies I want.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

THEY only know if you talk....

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Can anyone answer me this.

When was the last time, a non-politician ran for president?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Ross Perot 1992?

Many more this year,,,,, OK not a good analogy is it? Sorry Bro.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

pftt Lincoln? You sir have had a way too much koolaid im done with you.

How ignorant are you? Don't you know where that so called private/public stance quote came from?

Here's the speech Lincoln gave in which he shared his private disdain yet public support for the political topics at hand. It's long and may be hard for you understand its intricacies.
time.com...

edit on 31-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Put aside everything else but policy. I don't want Trump's policies. I do want Hillary's policies. I hate both of them personally, and both political parties are corrupt - the Repubs just haven't gotten caught lately. Just looking at policy though, I will vote for what I want.

If Hillary gets caught at something and ends up getting kicked out of office, oh well. I'll still have a Democrat in the White House with the policies I want.

Hillary's policies are not Bernie's policies, and the reason you don't have his policies to vote for is because the DNC conspired against him and his campaign with her campaign as if he were an opposing party nominee.

So you feel like supporting her because she killed your hopes? Strange way to look at it. I could understand it IF there hadn't been the corruption involved in the primary to cost Bernie his shot.
edit on 31-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Her private policies or her public ones?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Does Trump have a rape trial next month in which he is the defendant?
Have you ever wondered if he releases his tax returns he'll be found guilty of tax evasion?

Yes, he has a trial, All that proves is someone has filed a lawsuit and is accusing him - not guilt. I think it is highly likely this is a paid accuser meant to cast doubt on the Epstein allegations against Bill Clinton by also saying Trump did the same stuff with Epstein. It is in my opinion an effort to stop Trump from bringing up what is a very damaging attack against Bill by also however loosely implicating him in the same story. I also have heard the lawyers involved in the case against Epstein have said Trump was never mentioned in their investigation by any of the women.

No, there is zero chance his tax returns will show him to be guilty of tax evasion. It is obvious he is hiding the tax returns, for one of three reasons. 1. He is not as wealthy as he wants to portray ( most likely in my opinion) , 2. He is paying lower taxes than he wants to make public, 3. He does not want to show his contributions to charity are very low, or any combination of the 3.

Do you know there are multiple lawsuits against him from "Trump University", and for not paying workers as far back as the construction of Trump Towers? He's was only paying the illegal immigrants $4.00 anyway, but then he didn't even pay them that.

Yes, doesn't really surprise me. If you are in business for any length of time, you will piss some people off and have legal disputes. Trump University may be a case of selling an educational course for far more than its actual value. Not that big of a deal, because it is not a ripoff if people paid for it and they got what they paid for. You always take the chance of getting a substandard education when you sign up for a course, I know it has happened to me in college where I paid for useless courses because the teacher simply did not care.

Don't know about whether there is any truth about paying illegals $4 an hour is true, but I would not be surprised if it is.
Do you honestly think Donald is in charge personally of hiring the workers? No he puts someone else in charge of that, and they try and get the job done as cheap as possible, and they may take it upon themselves to hire illegal labor in doing so.
I know that virtually all the homes built where I live use illegals, this does not surprise me, nor does it disturb me much at all.

I don't think you understand what it takes to run a business, either you run it to make money or you go out of business. If all your competitors are using cheap labor you have to also or you go out of business. It isn't the fed government which can just steal more money for it's citizenry and run up trillions in debt with no immediate consequences.

Do you think he's really an honest man ? Are you convinced that he is?

No, I don't think he is completely honest but really how many people are. But Compared to Hillary he is a damn saint. She is the biggest liar I have ever seen. She lies more than she tells the truth. Read some wikileaks if you doubt me.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
You need to remember that democrats will vote for any democrate, just because they are a democrat. No matter how bad of a president they will be.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It does not matter that she is a Pathological Liar. She is a democrate. That is all that matters to them.

link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I am UNAFILLIATED because Bush was a PUTZ ,pussies... They found MORE classified Docs by the way..www.judicialwatch.org... on-unsecure-server/

WHERE theres a NUKE theres a FIRE.
edit on 31-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

link   

Hillary has adopted many of Bernie's policies.

ktla.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Classified confidential 2009...applying to “Information that is classified to protect national security”:

To: H:

Sent: Thu Oct 08 [8:08:03] 2009

Subject: Fw: Memo on latest N.I. negotiations; yr trip; from Shaun W Sid

CONFIDENTIAL

October 8, 2009

For: Hillary

Re: Latest/N. Ireland

After five hours of talk at Downing Street tonight, Thursday, October 8, Shaun Woodward tells me that it seems Gordon Brown has brokered a financial package with Peter Robinson and Martin McGuinness that may in turn break the deadlock of devolution of policing and justice. They have covered the major issues in stage two in their discussions. On Monday, Brown will formally set out the details in a letter to Robinson and McGuinness. Gordon will share these with you when you meet with him on Sunday at Chequers. Shaun says that both Robinson and McGuinness, subject to some minor details, should be in a position to recommend to Unionists and Nationalists that this is a strong deal. The letter will confirm the details. [Redacted due to information “kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy;” “foreign relations or foreign activities of the US, including confidential sources”] I hope that’s right.

To: Huma Abedin

Sent: Thu Oct 08 [8:08:04] 2009

Subject: Fw: Memo on latest N.I. negotiations; yr trip; from Shaun W Sid

Pls print.

Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 8:10:04 PM

To: Humamabedin[Redacted]

Subject: Fw: Memo on latest N.I. [Northern Ireland] negotiations; yr trip; from Shaun W Sid

Attachments: hrc memo n. ireland 100809.docx

To: H

Sent: Sun Oct 11 [8:46:43] 2009

Subject: Memo on your speech meeting on Monday, Sid

CONFIDENTIAL

October 11, 2009

For: Hillary

Re: Your speech and meeting on Monday

I have not seen your speech obviously that you will deliver Monday morning at Stormont. Shaun tells me that it’s a good speech, and you’re right not to instruct the parties what to do but to encourage them to address why completing devolution needs to be done [Redacted due to information “kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy;” “foreign relations or foreign activities of the US, including confidential sources”] That’s it.

Sent: Monday Oct 12 02:06:15 2009

Subject: Fw: H: Memo on your speech meeting on Monday, Sid

Pls print

Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 2:11:38 AM

To: humamabedin[Redacted]

Subject: Fw: H: Memo on your speech meeting on Monday, Sid

Attachments: hrc memo ni [sic] meeting 101209 docx

To: Sullivan, Jacob J

Sent: Sun Oct 25 11:13:17 2009

Subject: Re: Honduras

First, Tom’s travel date hasn’t been set – will be Tuesday or Wednesday we think. He is coordinating with Don Restrepo to see if they can go together [Redacted due to information “kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy”] So that’s where we are. We’ll have more to report tomorrow.

From Sullivan, Jacob J SullivanJJ@state.gov

To: H

Sent: Sun Oct 25 [11:49:45] 2009

Subject: Re: Honduras

Sounds good.

There will be those who take a hard line on the elections, but perhaps some fence-sitting countries could be persuaded on conditional recognition. I’ll flag it for Tom and Craig.

Sent: Mon Oct 26 07:27:12 2009

Subject: Fw: Honduras

All of this did not print last night, It stopped after Fourth! [Redacted due to information “kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy;” “foreign relations or foreign activities of the US, including confidential sources”]

Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 8:06:12 AM

To: humaabedin [Redacted]

Subject: Fw: Honduras

www.judicialwatch.org... secure-server/
edit on 31-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Hillary's policies are better than Trump's policies - to me.

One of my biggest fears is that Trump will be able to get another Scalia on the Supreme Court, as he has promised to do. I do NOT want that.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

pftt Lincoln? You sir have had a way too much koolaid im done with you.

How ignorant are you? Don't you know where that so called private/public stance quote came from?

Are you sure you're allowed to vote?

So it's ok to say one thing and do another because Lincoln did it?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join