It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That's a civil case, not a criminal case.
Anyone can sue in a civil case. It does not mean it is justified.
People particularly tend to start frivolous civil suits against the rich or famous.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

People particularly tend to start frivolous civil suits against the rich or famous.

Oh pleeeze.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Can anyone answer me this.

When was the last time, a non-politician ran for president?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Ross Perot. I think he would have been a very good president. We definitely would not have gotten NAFTA with him.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Here's the the truth...

You could only defend a person like her for one reason.

You are somehow benefitting financially.

Negative, you could just care about humanity and see which one cares more...

Yeah it's a good thing Hillary took all that Middle Eastern money out of circulation.

Sharing is caring.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

So its facts or it didn't happen with him but not her?
The logic?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

@Sharing is caring

True...
edit on 10/31/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: network dude

one quick question for you.

Is it legal to have classified government documents on an unsecured computer in your home if you worked for the government in a high security position?

Keep in mind, this is a YES or NO question, there is no room for ambiguity or wiggle, it's black and white.
I know you won't answer as it blows your point like Lewinsky. (pun intended for the blow part)

Prove she had documents at the time that were classified. The FBI couldn't do, Congress couldn't do it, but if you can, let's see the sources.

Forgiveness is asked if this has been provided, but I cannot stand willful ignorance:

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

FBI.gov

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well at least I wont have to say I voted for someone that was under criminal investigation. I'm not owning that.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hillary is corrupt and if at this point you still support her then you must share the same soul.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

NOPE never did ,I don't SEE WHY all OLDER civilizations should take their orders from the NEW kid .
WE never TRY to be what we are WE just DO it and the rest followed,THEN me got stuck with he JOB when the world got TOO cheap to police itself ....partially because the oligarchs wished it so.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Can anyone answer me this.

When was the last time, a non-politician ran for president?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Ross Perot. I think he would have been a very good president. We definitely would not have gotten NAFTA with him.

Agreed. I voted for Ross in that election.

And I'd vote for a viable 3rd party candidate in this election if there was one. Hoping Clinton drops out of the race and the DNC puts up Bernie as their rules require.

He's not perfect but he's *far* better than choosing between a liar/criminal and a clown.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

NOPE never did ,I don't SEE WHY all OLDER civilizations should take their orders from the NEW kid .
WE never TRY to be what we are WE just DO it and the rest followed,THEN me got stuck with he JOB when the world got TOO cheap to police itself ....partially because the oligarchs wished it so.

At least you are truthful

link   
a reply to: network dude

It is the ultimate manifestation of the ends justify the means. The next step is to seek to physically remove their opposition Final Solution style. I think that's the only way you can stoop much lower.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
If you could promise me that Trump won't put an uber conservative on the Supreme Court, and if you could promise me he won't try to build a stupid wall, and if you could promise me that he won't ban all Muslims from coming to this country, and if you could promise me that he won't put a muzzle on the press to keep them from saying anything uncomplimentary about him, if you could promise me that he wouldn't promote more tax loopholes for the very rich, if you could promise me he won't help to enact a stop and frisk procedure in African American and Hispanic communities...

If you could promise me all that, I might vote for him. I know Hillary won't do any of those things, so that's why I'm likely to vote for her.

No one is telling you to vote for Trump. Just don't vote for Hillary. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

You can look at the mechanism of the DNC and seriously think their "rules" matter to them? If Clinton steps aside, they'll pow-wow and put up whomever they want. At this point, I am guessing it will be Creeper Joe Biden.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

If I don't vote, that gives Trump a better chance. The Electoral College will never vote a third party in, so that would be a throw-away vote, which might help Trump. My best bet to keep him out is to vote for the Democratic nominee. I wish like hell that was Bernie, but alas.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Hillary is corrupt and if at this point you still support her then you must share the same soul.

Interesting judgment call...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

BELIEVE one thing about always telling the truth...MANY assume you are an enemy and MORE are triggered or threatened by it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Rape lawsuits against Donald Trump linked to former TV producer Of Jerry springer what a joke

www.theguardian.com...

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join