It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

What are the final means of establishing order?

Look

Logic...

Funny it looks like a checker board in a video.... WHAT do YOU see here?

I SEE a TINY confidental stamp that is a tip of the iceberg....

Does he even understand the various factions of Islam from Sunni to Shia for example?
Do you?
Does she?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Here's the the truth...

You could only defend a person like her for one reason.

You are somehow benefitting financially.

49.2 of the Country receives a benefit from the Government.

Yet, not a single soul admits to receiving any money or stamps.

At least I could respect somebody who admits the get paid.

But, when you bring up somebody is getting free money.

49.2 percent of my fellow citizens become crickets...

THIS.

Conservatives find it difficult to believe there are people who care about other people and issues beyond themselves.
I see it time and time again. It's like they are so stuck in their own little world, they find it hard to believe there are caring and compassionate people in the world who want others to eat, have a roof over their heads, and be able to go to a doctor when they are sick.

I have those things, on my own hard earned dime, and I want others to have them too. Is that so hard to believe?

So, how much do you receive ?

We are way past the bleeding heart crap.

We are $20,000,000,000,000.00 in debt wake up.

I am not a bleeding heart. See how your mind instantly went there? You can't even conceive it, can you? That people actually give a rat's ass about other people. I'm sorry your brain works that way. Something is amiss.

I receive nothing, and never have. I'm more concerned about sick people who can't afford to see a doctor and those who sleep under a bridge, and Vets dying because they can't get into the VA, than I am about numbers in a computer.

I won't attempt to change your way of thinking. It's too ingrained. Look out for yourself and don't worry about anybody else. I guess it's all you know. Sobeit. Fortunately there will be an over ride.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Lots of criminal finger pointing and no email! to confirm.
Seems like a sneak attack on the controllable minds.
But like the rest who are patient FACTS or it didn't happen

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad Don't get me wrong Trump is an egotistical idiot sometimes, but I'll take that over mob rule any day.

I don't think Trump is any more egotistical than anyone else in politics.... he just doesn't hide it as well as they do.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What we don’t need anyone representing us at home or on the world stage who is even remotely accused of a CRIME. She will forever be looked at as someone who might have gotten away with all the current accusations (time will tell). The accusations surrounding her are too great to ignore.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I won't quote you completely because that particular gif you chose to use is...creepy.

I have tried to follow your logic in this thread but I am unsure whether it is down to language or something else that I simply can not.

What are you trying to say?

link   

IF we did we wouldn't be killing everyone for it NOW WOULD we?
Xenophobic 7th century cultures HAVE these issues when a third of them are psychotics the rest are too chicken to stop themselves.
THIS thread is about Hillary if you want to see why we kill Islam's nutballs start another thread or take out the trash YOURSELF ,I've already COMPLETED my shift in the Middle East.
edit on 31-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: demureswagger

What we don’t need anyone representing us at home or on the world stage who is even remotely accused of a CRIME. .

Then I guess Trump is out?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: demureswagger

You won't be voting Trump then?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What I meant by that, was that rather than addressing my inquiries or comments you launched a personal attack on me.
Now you know.

There was No " Personal Attack " . You would Falsely accuse me of that ? REPORTED .

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Hilary is the anti-trump which at this point makes her ok

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Her spouse was impeached and she's under simultaneous FBI investigations they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Pennsylvania ave.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I don't have any skin in this game unfortunately, but if the shoe fits...... My post was just another observation of our current sad state regarding this election.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I won't quote you completely because that particular gif you chose to use is...creepy.

I have tried to follow your logic in this thread but I am unsure whether it is down to language or something else that I simply can not.

What are you trying to say?

Indeed, please excuse...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

IF we did we wouldn't be killing everyone for it NOW WOULD we?
Xenophobic 7th century cultures HAVE these issues when a third of them are psychotics the rest are too chicken to stop themselves.
THIS thread is about Hillary if you want to see why we kill Islam's nutballs start another thread or take out the trash YOURSELF ,I've already COMPLETED my shift in the Middle East.

So... You don't know the importance of being a global leader representing the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and understanding Muslim Sunni/Shia/Kurds

Ok

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Those that support Hillary want to see the world burn.

It's really that simple.

They want freedoms gone, rights, removed.

They want war with Syria and Russia.

They want to see the world burn.

That's a pretty drastic assumption.

You seem to forget that the only time the average american actually cares about politics is every 4 years. They act like they know things when they don't.

I blame the lack of attention and resolve to actually study the candids.

The media practically votes for the citizens.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I'm originally from NY, and recalled Trump as being a blowhard since back in the day. Even with that said, he has definitely stepped up his game. He can't be faulted for running his winning Republican nomination campaign using very unconventional methods because it worked! Unfortunately, due to my checkered past I have no skin in this game, but I have followed everything throughout these campaigns and if I could, I would go with the candidate with the winning attitude and who talks about changing the status quo. That would be The Don.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

There's something wrong with the world today
I don't know what it is
Something's wrong with our eyes
We're seeing things in a different way
And God knows it ain't His
It sure ain't no surprise
We're livin' on the edge
You can't help yourself from fallin'
Livin' on the edge
Something right with the world today
And everybody knows it's wrong
But we can tell Ôem no or we can let it go
But I would rather be hanging on

The only explanation. Something wrong with their eyes.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Her spouse was impeached and she's under simultaneous FBI investigations they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Pennsylvania ave.

Does Trump have a rape trial next month in which he is the defendant?
Have you ever wondered if he releases his tax returns he'll be found guilty of tax evasion?

Do you know there are multiple lawsuits against him from "Trump University", and for not paying workers as far back as the construction of Trump Towers? He's was only paying the illegal immigrants $4.00 anyway, but then he didn't even pay them that.

Do you think he's really an honest man ? Are you convinced that he is?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Because some people just hate to swallow the bullet and accept defeat. That is how those in power go down with their ship.

Madness isn't it how still people defend Hilary. It just shows you how other presidential candidates got their place in the past.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join