It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+159 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
this is way, way past partisan politics. This is even way past the idea that something criminal has occurred. Hillary has been caught mishandling classified documents. Which in and of itself, should be enough to send her to jail for the crime that it is. But now we have proof that she was fed questions prior to the debate. (we all suspected it, but were assured by the SJW's that it was just a "vast right wing conspiracy" that was churning up those rumors.)

Then we get into the foundation. We see that "pay to play" is indeed the way that was operated. We see that favors were granted for HUGE (YUUUGE) sums of money from foreign governments and diplomats. We have Chelsea crying about her fair share of laundered money. (apparently didn't think about the big picture or just be happy with what you have been given already)

This is not even approaching Bill Clinton and his multitudes of problems. This is just Hillary at the moment.

So it comes down to this, how can anyone think this is OK? If your argument is the "lesser of 2 evils" I can almost respect that, or at least I could have, if none of the "vast right wing conspiracy" information was factual. But it is. So far, everything seems to be true. And I don't think we have even scratched the surface of what Huma's e-mails may have in them. An indictment and a conviction is the only thing that can restore any integrity back to the US at this point. We look like an entire country of idiots. And then we have Hillary supporters STILL BEATING THE DRUMS!!!!

I am ashamed of what our system of Government has become. But if anything positive can come from this, I would hope that a massive house cleaning takes place, and plenty of bleach is used to eradicate the infestation of slime.

+53 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Stockholm syndrome I imagine.

Hillary is going to give them MORE free stuff the other candidate might take away some of their free stuff,the thought of actually having to go and work for something they want is just too terrifying to them.

you`re right this has gone way past politics, when you step back and look at the big picture, everyone should be demanding a much deeper investigation into all this.

I remember when the Nixon thing first came to light, politics was put aside and everyone wanted a complete investigation to find out how deep it went. There was no one, republican or democrat making excuses, or trying to justify and rationalize it,the American people wanted the truth even if it hurt.

people don`t want the truth anymore they don`t want the status quo of their individual lives to be upset of altered in any way,even if it means putting the head of a criminal syndicate in the oval office.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ummm...it's because they don't care...They're so steeped in the progressive narrative....that it simply doesn't matter...

They're focused like a laser beam on one thing and one thing only...Antonin Scalia's seat on the Supreme court...

They will gut this country and anyone that stands in their way...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Well, if it were a metaphor, I'd rather have Nucky Thompson as president than Tarzan King of a Jungle.

The Supreme Court is at stake here, and Trump seems awfully keen to screw up an excellent opportunity to improve the country.

This said, I posted my absentee ballot a month ago, and I voted for neither of these two.

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
That's the Million Dollar question. Don't get me wrong Trump is an egotistical idiot sometimes, but I'll take that over mob rule any day. Plus Trump's plans save me money on taxes and gets rid of that scam we all call ACA. Lately he has been talking about term limits and is the only one with a stance on illegal immigration. Sounds like a win all-the-way around to me.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So are you claiming that re-opening of the investigation to look at more emails proves that Clinton is guilty?

Because so far...no one has even looked at the emails...they just know they are "emails sent from or received by Huma".

Seems like you are jumping the gun a little bit.

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

+66 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The loudest ATS supporters of Hillary Clinton are nowhere to be seen, can't say I'm surprised really.

After all that hard effort they put in trying to convince themselves and us for that matter how's Hillary Clinton not a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal and incompetent to be the president of the USA, they are probably too embarrassed to try and argue with us some more.

I am still waiting for our best ATS journalist to report on yet another woman that's been sexually assaulted by Donald Trump 20 years ago, in his attempt to deflect from the FBI reopening criminal investigation against their cult leader

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If you could promise me that Trump won't put an uber conservative on the Supreme Court, and if you could promise me he won't try to build a stupid wall, and if you could promise me that he won't ban all Muslims from coming to this country, and if you could promise me that he won't put a muzzle on the press to keep them from saying anything uncomplimentary about him, if you could promise me that he wouldn't promote more tax loopholes for the very rich, if you could promise me he won't help to enact a stop and frisk procedure in African American and Hispanic communities...

If you could promise me all that, I might vote for him. I know Hillary won't do any of those things, so that's why I'm likely to vote for her.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

well actually they know more than that, they know that e-mails with the header state.gov and HRC are in the 5 digit area, that`s anywhere from 10,000 to 99,999 e-mails.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

so, basically what you said is that you aren`t voting for Hillary you`re voting against trump.
if you were voting for someone you would have mentioned the things that they want to do instead of only mentioning the things they said they won`t do.

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Nope, she was always guilty; maybe this time they will discover criminal intent and put her where she belongs. In jail
edit on 135k2016Mondaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

If lesser of two evils is anyone argument, my argument would be that person is piece of #. Really? Wanna make the world better for your kids through a slow process of the lesser of two evils??? It just gets slowly worse.

+56 more 
link   
You guys really don't understand Hillary supporters do you?

They WANT a criminal in the White House who is going to bend and break the rules.

Their agenda is criminal, therefore their leader needs to be as well.

+48 more 
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

So are you claiming that re-opening of the investigation to look at more emails proves that Clinton is guilty?

Because so far...no one has even looked at the emails...they just know they are "emails sent from or received by Huma".

Seems like you are jumping the gun a little bit.

LOL, the e-mails are a small portion of why Hillary needs to be in jail. I know your posting history, and I know you have no chance of understanding anything I type, so you can post your garbage, pretend you don't get it, and continue to be the type of person I use as an example of what not to be.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Yes. I am voting against Trump. I am not excited about voting for Clinton. I would be excited to vote for Bernie, but I'm afraid that ship has sailed.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Don't you care about jobs,the national debt,financial repression,humongous malinvestment, the Constitution.?
You know things that actually affect your standard of living now and future opportunities.

+55 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You are against Trump, and even though you could be voting for Johnson or Stein, you will give your vote to a person that's under criminal investigation by the FBI, second time already?

Seems to me you are voting FOR Hillary Clinton, and you want her to win
edit on 142k2016Mondaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Moscow & St.Petersburg must be paying you guys for all the overtime you're putting in.

May I offer some advice... vote for Trump.
If you're not in a former soviet state of course.

That'll make you all feel a lot better.

edit on 31-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Haha

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join