It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is already happening for years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I personally asked noted Physicist UFO researcher Dr. Stanton Freidman if he ever thought we'd see discloure in the "Ask Me Anything" ATS thread. Link to my question on Disclosure to him...his response to me was telling.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So...You are correct. There will never be any disclosure...ever. They are here, have always beens here...and no one believes the evidence.

Disclosure would never be accepted by everyone of all nations, cultures, nationalities, military strengths, belief and value systems, political agendas. And whom would singularly speak for the whole world...where the whole REST of it...wont accept it completely?

There've been countries, scientists, panels announcing much the same...and yet no one believes but a few. Disclosure as such...will never happen, and we've had the evidence here all along.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: vinifalou

I personally asked noted Physicist UFO researcher Dr. Stanton Freidman if he ever thought we'd see discloure in the "Ask Me Anything" ATS thread. Link to my question on Disclosure to him...his response to me was telling.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So...You are correct. There will never be any disclosure...ever. They are here, have always beens here...and no one believes the evidence.

Disclosure would never be accepted by everyone of all nations, cultures, nationalities, military strengths, belief and value systems, political agendas. And whom would singularly speak for the whole world...where the whole REST of it...wont accept it completely?

There've been countries, scientists, panels announcing much the same...and yet no one believes but a few. Disclosure as such...will never happen, and we've had the evidence here all along.

There is no evidence in the public domain, otherwise scientists would have something to invoke real research on.

Evidence has to be physical and analysis would have to show beyond any question, that it was created by an intelligence not on this Earth and that it originated not on this Earth. There is NOTHING, presently that fits that criteria.

Until that happens, no sufficiently powerful leader will every stake their reputation on anything, unless it is some technology or living entity they can hold in their hand, or present to the world, and say that we did not make it, and it did not originate here.

If that ever happens, then you can invoke the political reasons why they may not disclose any information anyway, because of the the closet of skeletons that would be exposed trying to cover it all up.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

See...it will never be fully accepted...even with proof. It will take awhile. There will ALWAYS be those you can't convince that disagrees in their beliefs. Those that deny extraordinary claims...extraordinary proof is required to convince them.

And scientists? I think that too is a simple infantile profession all we earthlings believe will be necessary to "explain" things to us. When reality comes...no scientists will need to "study" anything. In fact...I believe science as we've known it? All...all...including history, will have to be re-evaluated....because what we will learn from that point forward...will probably toss out much we've assumed, studied, "proven" and believed in an instant when all things become clear.

Even the necessity to try to comprehend. We will be forced to rethink and accept our new reality, our world, our past, our present directions...and ourselves. For everything will be forever changed. We may never again even have a need for scientific "study" with perhaps all the answers we've sought are provided us...and become abundantly clear to us all.

The future holds amazing realizations and revelations...and yes...even potential...annihilation. But I dont believe in my heart that will be the case.

Thanks charlyv....Best, MS

edit on 31-10-2016 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You are welcome.
Everything we have built and accomplished has a track record through the gauntlet of the scientific method. It is a truth serum that we have created to evaluate what is real and what is not. In order to come out of that gauntlet with a valid revelation, you have to be able to add something to it that does not conflict with everything else it contains and fills the voids that we do know exist. That is all we really have.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
You don't have a handle on Truth. Give us a Break!

The truth? Are you saying "He cant handle the truth?"

Haha jk, had to do it after i read it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If the world government's/Armies etc knew or had secrets of UFO's from other planets/Galaxy's and dimensions then what influence would the power families and group like the Rothschilds, Rockefeller's, House of Braganza and the Vatican and the Black Popes have on UFO'S ?
edit on 1-11-2016 by 808Funk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Here was your (rather bloated question)

Im of the opinion that to think there will be...or even IS a need to be...any kind of disclosure...is to deny the vast abundance of positive evidence.

I believe they are here and have always been here, and they are not here to get any minerals( millions of other and better universes out there)..they don't need to enslave us, breed with us...or eat us.

To suppose any of that is false...is to deny the overwhelming advancement that would have to have involving their abilities to interstellar-dimensional travel, evidence and history.

I don't see the world get together, arms around each other saying "Yep! That's right! They are HERE"...once and for all. Do you?

Your thoughts sir? And thank you for all the work you've done and continue to do.

Because you only posted a link to your question we didn't see Stanton's response. Which was :

I don't see big disclosure coming. We seem unwilling to consider ourselves as Earthlings, instead we are totally nationalistic. Nobody speaks for planet Earth

Source : www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you concluded

So there the man who proclaims but cannot prove (despite the evidence) has spoken.

I happen to think that if next year or in the next five to ten years we get disclosure that there is microbial life on Mars or elsewhere in the solar system it would be no problem at all. Detecting signs of life on an exo-planet. No problem. A signal from beyond the solar system or even finding a probe from another civilization would still be no problem.

But I think the type of disclosure you want is the UN President (who logically would speak for planet Earth wouldn't he or she?) waving alongside an EBE visitor engaged in an interstellar photo opportunity.

Even then who would really find that a problem? Unless they start to take our jobs?

edit on 1/11/16 by mirageman because: Bleeding aliens took our jobs

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk
If the world government's/Armies etc knew or had secrets of UFO's from other planets/Galaxy's and dimensions then what influence would the power families and group like the Rothschilds, Rockefeller's, House of Braganza and the Vatican and the Black Popes have on UFO'S ?

What influence you say?

How about contact and cooperation with these entities, either through occult means or the use of suppressed/hidden technology.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
Let's hope it will be sooner than that. If we have to leave our world due to destruction and we're scattered all over the galaxy it might even happen that life on earth starts to kick off again and some of us scattered factions are re-discovering earth and be called aliens,how about that eh...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Its hard to predict the future obviously.

Kev

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Boy did you get me wrong....just the opposite of some UN rep....never. No one...anywhere is ever gonna announce anything. And I wouldn't accept it either because its way obvious the truth is already here...and always has been here.

I wait for nobody to ever do so...not necessary and I've always said that.

And the link was I thought to the question and his response...but thanks for adding his if I didn't.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join