It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Disclosure is already happening for years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Firstly, I'd like to say this is a thread for those who believe that the UFO phenomenon might be real, but are too skeptical to blindly believe, and also for those who do not trust Podesta, DeLonge, booksellers, videos or photos, etc.

I'm tired of people waiting for Podesta or HRC to disclose anything.

They won't.

They are government. Government is covering-up the UFO phenomena.

Podesta is just one more disinformation-agent and HRC is just making false promises.

I'll leave a list of names of important and trustable sources who believe/believed and/or stated that the UFO phenomenon is real and not from Earth.

You can do your own research about them and judge the content by yourself. I'll not try to influence anyone. Facts are all there for everyone interested enough to dig it.

Harry S. Truman, 33th President of the United States.

Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the United States.

Ronald Reagan, 40th President of the United States.

John Lear, Retired Airline Captain and only pilot to hold every FAA airplane certificate.

General Douglas MacArthur, American five-star general, Chief of Staff of the United States Army during the 1930s.

J Edgar Hoover, first Director of the FBI.

Albert M. Chop, deputy public relations director at NASA, and former US Air Force spokesman for Project Blue Book.

Monsignor Corrado Balducci, Vatican Theologian.

Colonel Gordon Cooper, Mercury & Gemini Astronaut.

Eugene Cernan, Apollo 17 Commander.

Captain Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut.

Cady Coleman, STS-73 Astronaut.

Dr. Storey Musgrave, STS-80 Astronaut.

Dr. Brian O'Leary, NASA Astronaut.

Captain Donald Slayton, Mercury Astronaut.

Dr. Herman Oberth, a Nazi rocket engineer.

Dr J Allen Hynek, director of the US Air Force's Project Blue Book investigation into UFOs.

Roscoe Hillenkoetter, first Director of the CIA.

Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding, commander of RAF Fighter Command during the Battle of Britain.

Mikhail Gorbachev, the USSR's last head of state.

Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev, currently Prime Minister and 3rd President of Russia.

Dr. Walther Riedel, research director at the Nazi rocket research establishment at Peenemunde.

There's A LOT more of important people that know about UFOs and Extraterrestrial Intelligence.

Many of their statements about the phenomenon are on the following sources.

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

And of course, one of the best evidences we have on the present that we're being visited from entities of other systems. And you're all tired to see.

UFO - FBI Vault

I'll drop you guys a probably new thing to research.

Database on UFOs are the most visited on National Archive

As you might not know, Brazil is one of the countries that is very open to the Extraterrestrial Activity. We have an National Archive and UFOs files are the most visited. We also had lots of events that were reported by our local MSM.

The official UFO night - 05/19/1986

Here is our official Database on National files.

You need to register to view the content, but man, you won't regret! The official reports are amazing. "Flying Saucers", "Abductions", and "Telepathic communication" is just a few of the terms that are on these official reports.

I'll try to work on a few of them and translate for everyone later.

Any questions just reply or PM me.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Firstly, I'd like to say this is a thread for those who believe that the UFO phenomenon might be real, but are too skeptical to blindly believe, and also for those who do not trust Podesta, DeLonge, booksellers, videos or photos, etc.

Some if not most of the people who are sceptical of Alien visitation here used to believe in it , I recognise most of the names you mention and know the truth behind the stories of some of them.

It's not about being too sceptical to believe , it's about researching the subject from a position of belief and finding the uncomfortable truth.
All we want is real evidence , shouldn't we all want that ?

Video embedded for you.

edit on 31-10-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It's not about being to sceptical to believe , it's about researching the subject from a position of belief and finding the uncomfortable truth.
All we want is real evidence , shouldn't we all want that ?

And then there's those who, after having turned sceptics, become believers again because something just isn't right about the way the UFO story has been treated by MSM, politics, the military, intelligence agencies and so on.

There clearly is a body of evidence with many credible people reporting pretty incredible things. The phenomenon obviously exists even if the exact nature of it is still unknown. But isn't it funny that nobody can point us to a piece of a crashed saucer or other evidence we can hold in our hands?

Perhaps that's part of this elusive phenomenon and we just can't get hold of something more tangible than reports, trace evidence and radar-visual sightings ... but it's a good start and proves there's something to it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Let's not forget the COMETA report.
It concludes with sthg similar to "they seem intelligent controlled".

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
An impressive list until you look what’s on it, then it isn’t very impressive at all. That long list consists largely of people who say they saw something, are reporting what others told them they saw, or they offer an opinion about UFOs or even just the probability of alien life. That’s not “Disclosure.” “Disclosure” is the idea that the government should come clean about its involvement with UFOs. The underlying theme here is the suspicion that the government as an entity has been dealing with aliens in secret. Underground bunkers. Alien autopsies. Reverse-engineered craft. Secret treaties with the Greys—that sort of thing. The fact that Jimmy Carter says he ‘saw a UFO’ while Governor of Georgia does not constitute “Disclosure.”

A few examples from your list: Jimmy Carter. He saw a “daylight disk,” second up on the Hynek Scale. In other words: A light in the sky. He dutifully reported it, including the location in the sky. I have a copy of his report and guess what was also at that location? Venus. Carter saw Venus. That’s not “Disclosure.”

Edgar Mitchell. What did he see? Absolutely nothing. After he left NASA he reported that other people told him they had seen something. This amounts to hearsay evidence. That’s not “Disclosure.”

Gordon Cooper. He saw some Foo Fighters (lights in the sky) during WW II. His most famous claim is that he saw a picture of a landing craft complete with landing gear. Where did he see this? On a film taken by someone else. He didn’t even see the movie but held the film up to a window to view it in its raw state. He reported it. Some "Men in Black” came and took it and it was never seen again. That’s not “Disclosure.” It wasn’t even technically a UFO. It was a landing craft of some sort. There’s no evidence it wasn’t ours to begin with.

The Vatican Prelate. What did he see? Nothing. What did he say? Basically that there probably is life elsewhere in the Universe, and that was okay with him. That’s it, and that’s not “Disclosure.”

John Lear. He believes the Moon has an atmosphere and that there are people on other planets, including Jupiter and Saturn. He believes there is a “Soul Catcher” on the Moon with the purpose of catching our souls when we die. All this is on record on ATS. He’s certainly a colorful and opinionated character, but he is not regarded as a credible witness.

The FBI Vault. Good Lord, all this is is a compilation of stories told by others and compiled by the bureau. It’s about as important to Disclosure as Billy Meier.

When you actually go through and examine what all these people on your lengthy list actually saw, or said, or did you come out with precious little. They may have been interested in the topic. They may “believe” in UFOs. They may have said something that can’t be verified, but there’s very little evidence that ANY of these people were privy to any secret information. Every single one of them has been scrutinized in the past. There’s nothing extraordinary there. They all have been extensively reviewed right here on ATS in the past.

Relisting what the UK Telegraph has done in a popular article, with no verification of what these people said, is not “research’ And none of them warrant claiming “Disclosure” has happened. They don’t come close to meeting the traditional definition of the word.
edit on 10/31/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've said it many times before. "Disclosure" is a myth. When people say they want disclosure, what they're actually saying is that they want an official governmental or social organization to provide acknowledgement and proof of what they already believe. If the word that comes out says something different that what they believe, it's all lies and cover-ups.

It's not easy to take a hard look at the things you believe and admit to yourself that good, empirical evidence just isn't there, and that you may have filled in the blank spots with hopes and dreams and fancies that really just don't exist.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

They are government. Government is covering-up the UFO phenomena.

Followed by:

I'll leave a list of names of important and trustable sources who believe/believed and/or stated that the UFO phenomenon is real and not from Earth.

A good deal of the list you provided are also "government", and along with the rest of the people listed they are personal admissions of belief. And as far as I know, they are quite different in character. Aren't they? Excuse me, it's just a long time since this subject was an interest of mine. And why should their personal, but publically stated opinion, weigh more than the stance of the government?

If belief is enough for certain people, and however their belief is rooted, it's their privilege. I'd say all the reports are a sign that there is a phenomenon happening, but what is it? There's a lot of opinions out there, so why not find the one you like and stick with it? Because that's all we have to go on so far, right?

There's heaps of charlatans, mis-identifications, hoaxers and loons in the field, and it seems they are the majority. So there's no shortage of theories to pick from.

Or you could just ignore all the stuff that ultimately just muddy the waters, and be content with it being a mystery for a while, and enjoy it however long it lasts.
edit on 31/10/16 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I won't argue with any of the non-believers, because, again, this is a topic for believers.

Nothing I say or show you will matter since you're all too scared to the idea that we're not the center of the universe.

So have a good life and be well!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Very well summarized! I appreciate you taking the time to write it up.. made me remember some things I thought I had forgotten.

And you touch on an interesting little psychological problem; that when an authority figure states an opinion it's liable to be regarded as fact. Which basically is quite concerning, really.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

We are NOT the center of the Universe.
There ARE fascinating things going on.
Authority figures do sit on classified info.

But its true; what so many people want to believe that some race of advanced sky daddies is soon to rescue us...

I'm sorry...it wasn't true 3000 years ago and it's still not true.

Kev

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Great Counter points:

Now what we need is for a former rock star to tell us the truth in his fiction novel. However, lets keep that a SEKRET

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
I won't argue with any of the non-believers, because, again, this is a topic for believers. Nothing I say or show you will matter since you're all too scared to the idea that we're not the center of the universe.

I think you misunderstand something pretty basic here. It's not about "believers" versus "non-believers." That sounds a lot like a religion. It's about finding the truth. Nobody here is "scared" of it. Nobody here believes we are the center of the universe or that there is no life elsewhere. Why do you make these assumptions and why do you take such a superior attitude? You just got here, right? And you have presented nothing that would indicate you are any sort of expert in the field. You clearly misunderstand what "Disclosure" is. You clearly do not recognize that these people and these topics have been discussed in depth on ATS for over a decade in literally thousands of posts, some of them quite comprehensive. And yet here you come pontificating about UFO Truth, clearly not understanding the issues. What you've presented here is a pathetic and simplistic attempt that contributes nothing to the field. If you would come on to ATS with the idea of learning what we have all contributed in the last decade or so, you might actually learn something. But to come on here as a newbie with no established reputation and lecture us is not going to cut it. You are clearly no expert. You don't have a handle on Truth. Give us a Break!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Of course it is, the stone age lasted for 3.4 million years .

We've have just entered the Alien age discovering habitable planets outside our solar system.

Maybe in about 1.2 million years were ready for them..

Anyway I'm not convinced it would take that long .
Eventually they can't keep it secret anymore if mass sightings will occur. .
edit on 0b40America/ChicagoMon, 31 Oct 2016 15:22:40 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 31 Oct 2016 15:22:40 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

In 1.2 million years, chances are good that we will have sent probes to most planets in this galaxy and have colonized quite a few....once we have even fusion power we can do 0.1c generation ships.

Whats more likely is that WE are the "aliens" in this part of the galaxy.

Kev

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I am sorry I can not find the reference for this. I really wish I could. It was years ago that I read this. It was supposedly a correspondence regarding the closure of Blue Book. The letter answered a question about what affect telling the American people the truth about UFO's would have on them and how it could be done to minimize the shock factor. The answer was, as near as I can recall, "Disclosure should only be made after a lengthy period of indoctrination, perhaps decades, using the popular media of the time to condition the general public to accept the existence of alien life."

If you think about it, movies and television have followed a curve for quite a while. In the 40's and 50's movies with aliens were pretty much the same - aliens want to kill earthlings. Then in the 60's and 70's we started seeing aliens that were misunderstood and harmless unless threatened. Then in the 80's and 90's they were cute cuddly funny little friends from other worlds. Now we still get the occasional reminder that there are evil aliens out there too. But we also get a good helping of benevolent panacea offerings.

And it has been working. In the 50's people wanted to kill the martians, plain and simple. They were red - and red was bad. Today there are more people who want to see aliens than those who want a cure for cancer. I'd say the period of indoctrination is just about over...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Firstly, I'd like to say this is a thread for those who believe that the UFO phenomenon might be real,

Yes it is real.what the hell do you think Project's Sign ,Grudge, Bluebook, Condign, COMETA report etc were studies of?

You can do your own research about them and judge the content by yourself. I'll not try to influence anyone. Facts are all there for everyone interested enough to dig it.

Harry S. Truman, 33th President of the United States.

Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the United States.

Ronald Reagan, 40th President of the United States.....

I don't recall any of them believing that the UFO phenomenon is real AND not from Earth.

Facts are all there for everyone interested enough to dig it!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sort of a mystifying stance, is it not? You believe that the government is covering up extraterrestrial intercourse, yet when those same government individuals at the very heart of the matter tell you otherwise, you suddenly believe them?

Would not Carter, Reagan, Truman be assassinated for exposing the most classified knowledge in history? Kennedy was killed for less.

And nazis and CIA directors are now trustworthy? Is this one of those Mandela universes I hear about?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
I won't argue with any of the non-believers, because, again, this is a topic for believers.

Don't confuse us with a lot of facts!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I've been trying to disclose my UFO secrets for years, but I can understandably believe that the U.S. government has not fully disclosed its own foo fighter secrets --- Due to national security concerns being the #1 reason.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
I've been trying to disclose my UFO secrets for years, but I can understandably believe that the U.S. government has not fully disclosed its own foo fighter secrets --- Due to national security concerns being the #1 reason.

Like I always say... the government only wants to keep two secrets: 1) what it knows, and 2) what it doesn't know.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join