It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Are there any possible scenarios where Hillary survives?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: kruphix
most likely, like every other "scandal" Republicans have tried to throw at Hillary...it will turn out to be nothing.

Except that Republicans never threw the FBI investigation at Hillary.

Keep living in denial.

Who do you think referred the issue to FBI for investigation?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Short answer to the OP's question:

None.

Zero.

And the pace of her unraveling will continue to accelerate as these things always do...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I'd say about a 40% chance of her getting off clean (not me like the figure, just running the numbers)

It'd take something big, but it still might not swing it enough for her to be liked or trusted as much as she was before the bubble popped. She still might get elected. If she does we're in for a world of fun in very short order. Even if she does not we still might be.

A chain of events has been set in to motion.
edit on 31-10-2016 by ObjectZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

most likely, like every other "scandal" Republicans have tried to throw at Hillary...it will turn out to be nothing.

Keep living in denial.

Obviously someone who understands and respects the rule of law more than Hillary Clinton does.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Keep living in denial.

I believe it was the Inspector General - not the "Republican's" - whoever they are.

Sorry if that makes you mad...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I dunno, the GOP brand is so damaged, the Democrats may well be able to take both the House and the Senate in 2018 mid-term elections...........we may well be on the road to a one-party state! And..........if you're a young person, that may be a good thing! All you do is cozy up to the Party, give them money, volonteer for them and you may well secure a good paying sinecure as a Party Operative. Money for nothing, chicks for free!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I see another 4 years of no progress, not based on the President, but Congress. It's not longer about the people.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The answer is yes. They will not allow her to lose. Period. All this excitement and hope that something will stop her is useless. Soros, the media and those nice little voting machines will not allow her to lose.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

But this doesn't damage the Democrat "brand" at all ...?

They must not have much of a "brand" then.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

EVEN PRESIDENT OBAMA is now against Hillary. Today, he praised Comey. Today his agency said that Trump has no ties to Russia.

(Actually, him and Michelle don't like the Clintons. That's documented in the Wiki-leaked e-mails)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
But on the other hand, I just watched CNN for the first time in a month. John King was going state-by-state to show why Donald Trump has almost no chance of winning.

Is he basing those colorful maps on bad poll data? He just kept saying "The Polls" indicate uphill here, and almost impossible here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join