It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Are there any possible scenarios where Hillary survives?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am one for calling things as I see them and this mess surrounding her will not end. There is no possible way we can tolerate 4 years of our precious time dedicated to investigating our own president for a handful of crimes all surrounding the general theme of corruption. In order for us to move forward, Hillary absolutely has to step down. I don't see any way around this. Even if she survives and makes it into the White House then what can we possibly expect in the form of progress? Republicans are stacked up against her more than any other Democrat in history and during the election many within the Democratic party questioned if there was more bad juju under the surface of Clinton. What do Democrats expect to accomplish under a Clinton presidency? At this point we're looking at a 4 year stalemate which we cannot afford. Democrats need to start taking a serious look at plan B and at least give the people a viable option.
edit on 31-10-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

The Democrats need to replace her today with someone like Sanders/ M. Obama ticket or they are toast, unless they can rigg the election.

The water bucket has already been thrown in Hillarys face, and we know what happens next

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It's a week before the election... there is no "Plan B" at this point.

link   

I think you see things pretty clearly BDC.A Clinton presidency is a 100 mph trainwreck heading our way.Sadly for all of us, those who can see this clearly allowed the reactionary right to set the tone and rather than offering a sound alternative, have given us Mr. Trump.

link   
The only viable solution is Trump. Deep down, Democrats know this, which is why most of them are waiting until the last minute in hopes that Clinton gets replaced with Kaine (if that's even possible). If she doesn't get replaced (most likely to happen) most will either vote for Trump or abstain, and Trump will have his well-deserved landslide victory.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yep it's a lifetime stay at an Ecuadorian embassy.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This half-story isn't really going to change the election outcome.

Hillary will still win the election, and most likely, like every other "scandal" Republicans have tried to throw at Hillary...it will turn out to be nothing.

National polls will tighten...because that is what they do in every election. Trump would have to overcome double digit deficits in some states he needs to flip...and there isn't enough time for that.

Plus, who knows what will be dropped about Trump this week?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You're right.

Hillary will get her votes no matter how vile she is.

I still expect her to be president. A vile, corrupt, deplorable president.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
most likely, like every other "scandal" Republicans have tried to throw at Hillary...it will turn out to be nothing.

Except that Republicans never threw the FBI investigation at Hillary.

Keep living in denial.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just face it. You guys screwed up by picking Trump. You were warned that he would lose. You had a couple good candidates that even I would have considered voting for, but you picked that.

Third party is the only way to go for me this election.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The F.B.I. is investigating a possible crime that`s what they do, trying to interject politics into a criminal investigation is just a poor attempt at deflection.

It`s not just the republicans in congress that don`t like being lied to there are plenty of democrats in congress that aren`t Hillary fans.
4 years of Hillary will be 4 years of a lame duck government nothing will be accomplished,none of Hillary`s campaign promises will ever see the light of day.

if you think you will get that free college education by voting for Hillary, forget it,not gonna happen. The president isn`t a king/queen the president can`t accomplish anything without the cooperation of congress who holds the purse strings.

Congress is not going to cooperate with Hillary on anything.
4 years of Hillary will be 4 years of more leaks, more investigations and maybe even an impeachment and conviction.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I think we're going to stick with 'Plan A'; elect Hillary and vote out the obstructionist GOP congresspeople and Senators.
Once the downticket repubs are out, it will be smooth sailing for Hillary.
If I were you, I'd be getting used to the idea of 8 years of 'Madame President'.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You are kidding, right? She is Hillary Clinton. Don't you know who she is?

That's the basic thought process here. And that's why she won't step down, why she might still win, and why she might survive this.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy

I think we're going to stick with 'Plan A'; elect Hillary and vote out the obstructionist GOP congresspeople and Senators.
Once the downticket repubs are out, it will be smooth sailing for Hillary.
If I were you, I'd be getting used to the idea of 8 years of 'Madame President'.

See exibit A to illustrate my point.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
The only viable solution is Trump.

There is no viable solution that does not involve a third-party candidate. Trump certainly isn't a solution.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

So your excuse is that you might have voted for a candidate who was not under suspicion of criminal indictment to potentially include high crimes and midemeanors ... but you literally could nhot find any other candidate not under similar suspicion at this time? Gosh what are Johnson and Stein under investigation for?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

or crime is made legal

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman

originally posted by: kruphix
most likely, like every other "scandal" Republicans have tried to throw at Hillary...it will turn out to be nothing.

Except that Republicans never threw the FBI investigation at Hillary.

Keep living in denial.

Obama's Inspector General referred it to the FBI, as I recall.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Not often that I agree with you BDC, but I couldn't agree more on this issue.

She needs to gracefully bow out for the good of the Country.

At least Nixon had the judgment to bow out for the good of the Country.

But she could care less about the Country. She is only in this for her own gain and the furtherment of the Globalist agenda.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Are there any possible scenarios where Hillary survives?

A false flag mass shooting at one of her rallies where all 10 attendees are shot?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join