It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 Dead, 41 Wounded in Halloween Weekend Shootings Across Chicago

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

I dont have any ideas that have a hope in ell of doing anything quickly... but I will take a stab at it.

the family unit... I know a lot of people scoff at this, but a kid needs a masculine and feminine influence growing up, they need discipline and direction so they know what path they should try to walk. To many (not just chicago but nation wide) are growing up in single parent households where the parent is often working 2 jobs to make ends meet, so the child is not getting all the positive influence it needs.

Education; we have to find a way to make the education system work in the inner city areas, its a must or nothing else has a chance of working.

Jobs; lack of jobs that give people hope.

Problem; which needs to be worked on first to be able to make the others work... no idea...also how can you increase security to convince teachers and business owners to move into the areas.

I have no idea on the last part, or even where to start with the 3 suggestions.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

no, I`m pretty sure that I addressed all of you`re accusations against me.

on a final note,I`m glad I don`t live anywhere near Chicago and I hope that someday they will choose to become a part of the civilized society here in the greatest country in the world.life will be a whole lot easier for them if they do decide to join us civilized people.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Nope.
You didn't.
That's fine by me though.

Much love bud.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It truly is an absolute clusterfrack.
Thank you for taking the time to think of some avenues and for a great response.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
i think some of you need to get your demographics right. many if not the majority of the gang members are Latino/Hispanic, and then black. Either way, there are also many and plenty of white folk in the mix. It really has less to do with skin color and more to do with American urban culture.

I hear too many people say "actin black" Well, wtf is acting black?? Because I know the small villages on the African continent are basic fishing, hunting and gathering cultures that are not hanging their pants off ass or speaking in a broken language. Thats comes from Urban American corruption. Grills in your teeth, pants hanging on ass, speaking a broken language, glorifying thuggery. These are not traits of a race or ethnicity, these are nationalist traits that started in American urban gang culture. No skin color has exclusivity on any of these traits. What they share in common is stemming from the broken urban cores of large metropolitan cities and the corrupted propaganda that has been ingrained into them by the media since the 70's. After a racist system was taken down. But the people of the racist power structure were still in charge, only the law changed. So they unleashed the plague of drugs and criminal glorifying media unto the masses to continue to keep them stigmatized.

FYI, there are many majority minority (that sounds confusing) communities in this nation that prosper fine with little crime or broken family structures. The common theme here is the American Urban Corruption lifestyle, and we have been exporting it the world over with movies and music, and is never limited to one demographic, race, or ethnicity.

Thats why we need to go Duterte Philippines on these drug lands, or at least Martial Law on affected territories and bring order to the jungle.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join