It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets not forget about Chelsea and Doug Band.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
www.politico.com...

One of the pair of Clintonites who founded Teneo, Declan Kelly, was working for Clinton’s State Department while laying the groundwork for the firm, as revealed by POLITICO. POLITICO also exposed that the other Teneo founder, longtime Bill Clinton aide Doug Band, was drawing salaries from both the Clinton Foundation and the former president’s taxpayer-subsidized personal office, while another early Teneo official, Justin Cooper, was being paid by Clinton’s taxpayer-funded office, even as he was performing maintenance on Hillary Clinton’s controversial private email server. In December 2011, Chelsea Clinton sent a sharply worded email to top family confidants saying that people in London had raised "serious concerns" about the way Teneo was using her father's name to set up meetings for clients, according to private emails released by WikiLeaks. "I will raise all of this and more with my father this evening," she wrote. "Wanted to update you all in the meanwhile about my augmented concerns post London." Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

This is a case of the greedy being, well, greedy. She was worried someone was taking more of the laundered money than she was entitled to. She started asking questions and got smacked by Doug Band who was happy to explain all about where the money goes. Unfortunately, this all came out at the same time the FBI re-opened it's case against Hillary's crimes with her e-mail server. And this all by itself is pretty juicy stuff. The kind of stuff that if people payed attention to, they would realize the depth of the crime syndicate that is Clinton Inc.

link to Doug Band e-mail

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Another good find.
I have a feeling this CF issue is going to take a LONG time to sort through. Especially since so many are involved. It would be nice if they could nail her on at least something in the mean time, to disqualify her. Then the rest of her crimes can be sorted out in due time by Trump and the Fbi
edit on 31-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Woohoo! At this point Charles Manson is more trustworthy than Clinton! Oh and they are thinking of releasing him, maybe to make room for her!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Did you even read the segment you posted?

Its one of his acolytes who might get released.

new topics

top topics

join