It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

'Norway will suffer': Russia makes nuclear threat over US Marines

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

and yet the fact remains that Russia says nations can decide for themselves who they want to do business with or ally with, so long as its Russia. Threatening to nuke a country with no nukes is irresponsible, a danger to stability and another example of how unhinged Putin is and the threat he poses to the 21st century with his 1980's soviet mentality.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Living in Norway, I would say this is not the first time they rattle their sabres.
Nothing ever happens.

They've even threatened us over salmon so it's just business as usual.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and yet the fact remains that Russia says nations can decide for themselves who they want to do business with or ally with, so long as its Russia. Threatening to nuke a country with no nukes is irresponsible, a danger to stability and another example of how unhinged Putin is and the threat he poses to the 21st century with his 1980's soviet mentality.

Well I must admit that you are good for a laugh. I suppose that there is room on ATS for the MSM narrative and the continued demonization of Putin. The only nation that Russia is concerned about really is the US that has done nothing but destabilise any nation it touches. Notice the title of the OP contains the words 'US marines'.
Why don't you take American exceptionalism and shove it where it belongs and sort out the whole sorry mess that is American politics.
Perhaps too once you have tried and convicted the likes of Bush and Rumsfeld for the war crimes and murder of untold innocent men, women and children then you might be able to sit at the table of common decency.
An apology to the rest of the world would be nice too.

edit on 1-11-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Then why is Russia threatening to use nuclear weapons? Aside from the fact their military is sti8ll subpar is that all they have left?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Then why is Russia threatening to use nuclear weapons? Aside from the fact their military is sti8ll subpar is that all they have left?

Russia warns that it will use nuclear weapons because it faces a superior adversary and it is the only way it can ensure it's safety from the US. I can't say if their military is 'subpar' but whatever it has it surely can't compete with the US and it's allies.

Hey perhaps you answered your own question.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

lol no.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join