It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump star vandal James Otis releases video about why he did it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

And a link about his arrest.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I guess he did not do his research and realize that these allegations against Trump are all most likely false, with at least one so far being caught making it up. Anyway he says he did it because he has family that were sexually assaulted in the past. The article says he faces up to 3 years in prison but the guy is a millionaire so we all know how that one will turn out. There is enough daily liberal content to make a tv series "liberals acting out".

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

What makes you think the allegations are false? Is it because Trump said so?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Timing, and the fact that this tactic is used extensively to ruin people. Could he be guilty? Sure. But the likelihood of that, based off of what I have seen, seems pretty low IMO.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I KNEW WHY HE DID IT, BECAUSE HE IS A VANDAL AND DOESNT LIKE NTHE FACT HILLARY IS GOING TO JAIL.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It's becasue baseless accusations of sexual assault is the second page of the Whiny Liberal play book. page one is about how to lie to your constituents and tell them whatever they want to hear, page two is about smearing the credibility of your opponent, and page three is all about how to manufacture tears to make your story seem much more sincere, even when it's full of hog #.

I figured you would know all about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Low info voter

Low info terrorist

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Real liberal poster boy here. No wonder the USA is where it's at.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Well of course timing is important in an election but that doesn't mean it's untrue. You have waited for no facts and assume Trump is innocent because he says so. That's ignorant.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That seems to be good enough for the Clinton fans. Right?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Whiny? So Trump bragging about assaulting women on mic is some kind of page in a playbook? Women coming forward about being sexually assaulted is whining? Your disgusting.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Not to defend Clinton or her base but the FBI cleared her of wrong doing so yeah I guess that's good enough for them.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Whiny? So Trump bragging about assaulting women on mic is some kind of page in a playbook? Women coming forward about being sexually assaulted is whining? Your disgusting.

So you dont like sexual assault huh? did you know the libyan learder Muammar Gaddafi the guy hillary laughed about killing was raped with a knife by american backed rebels before he died.

I will just let that sink in since you and hillary care sooooooo much about sexual assault.
edit on 31-10-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

it's sad that liberals are so easily guided. If you listened to what Trump said, he was talking about what he COULD do, not what he DID do. Was it wrong? yep. Was it inappropriate? yep. Was it over a decade ago? Why, yes, yes it was.

But the idiot Liberal Media spun it to sound as if he had a line of women he walked down and grabbed them all by the P**sy, when in fact, that didn't happen. But defending Trump isn't something anyone wants to do. He says stupid things, and gets provoked a bit easy. He will have to learn how not to be that guy once he is in the White House. And I hope like hell Hillary and Bill will get the proper investigation they so richly deserve with the Foundation, the money laundering, the e-mail crimes, and the general corruption they have enjoyed over the years.

Perhaps you will reflect on this and realize that your choice was a really poor one. It's hard to blame anyone given the two options, but to have you still trying to defend her, well, it's kind of sad.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Well of course timing is important in an election but that doesn't mean it's untrue. You have waited for no facts and assume Trump is innocent because he says so. That's ignorant.

No, not because he said he is innocent. Of course the accused is going to say they are innocent. I am going by the history of how it is done as far as discrediting people, and the circumstantial evidence, etc. I have an open mind and reserveda spot that says he could be guilty, but I am going by odds based on circumstance here.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Not to defend Clinton or her base but the FBI cleared her of wrong doing so yeah I guess that's good enough for them.

Ha really????? In case you haven't heard, the FBI knows she is guilty as can be. The pressure is now on them for knowing this and doing nothing about it. There is a reason there is a little fbi revolt going on, starting on the day that no charges were recommended.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

How about...he did it because he has no respect for property that isn't his? Because he thinks he's above the law? That he thinks he's better than other people and he's entitled to break things at his own will?

How about...he did it because he's a deadbeat. I don't care if you support HRC, Trump, or Hitler - you don't do this #. Grow up. Have some respect and maturity.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Cause Hillary said it was true

Bazinga

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yeah but they found even more evidence and reopened the case don't you wanna wait on the findings before declaring her innocence? I thought it was disgusting to declare innocence without hearing the findings?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Libtards are ignorant. What happened to INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY and what about evidence? He said, she said is not evidence, tens of thousands of emails are however. You seem to base your opinions on your emotional touchy feely side rather than the use of logic and evidence.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/31.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You have waited for no facts and assume Trump is innocent because he says so. That's ignorant.

We have waited. The thing about facts in Trump's case is, there are no facts. lol No evidence has been produced. They are, as Network Dude pointed out, baseless accusations.

new topics

top topics

join