It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release Wikileaks #24 (plus summaries to others)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Found this is all the tweets about WikiLeaks...here we have a photoshopped pic from one of her rallies. Can you find Waldo? He repeats over and over and over and over

Surely a photoshop that fake looking has been doctored and passed around as being from.the Clintonites but is really a deliberately bad photoshop to make them look bad? Is there anywhere that Clinton uses this on her campaign sites?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Found this is all the tweets about WikiLeaks...here we have a photoshopped pic from one of her rallies. Can you find Waldo? He repeats over and over and over and over

Surely a photoshop that fake looking has been doctored and passed around as being from.the Clintonites but is really a deliberately bad photoshop to make them look bad? Is there anywhere that Clinton uses this on her campaign sites?

Who would you be sending a PRIVATE EMAIL to that you would need to 'impress' with a large Rally?

That's something for MSM, or the propaganda campaigns.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Out of pure boredom I decided to go and circle some of the other duplicates that were missed. The image was quickly filled with red circles and was hard to see so I redid it with small white stars instead.

I know I still missed quite a few but whatever, this was just for my own entertainment. Figured I'd share.

Couldn't have been more than 14 people there. lol

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Holy Jeeze!!!!!! This is awesome!!!!! And there is NO mistaking that voice!!!!!!
Link to Sound Cloud
She didn't do it then so she thought she would do it now!?! Can't have the Palestine's voting for who they want!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Martin75
The location... New Fort Pumper, VA doesn't seem to exist.
Macklerr Smartmatic Programming doesn't have any matches on a Google search.

Why would they make it so blatantly false?

Sung to the tune of the Beverly Hillbillies theme song:

Let me tell you a story about old Hillary, she kept doing crimes but is still Running Free. Then one day wikileaks sprang loose, and that was enough to cook her goose...

Trying to poison the well

Cointelpro

Disinfo, that is.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?
edit on 31-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Quick! Someone hand Hillary a towel!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Oh Donna, what have you been doing????? But if you ask her about it all she has to say is Russia!!!!

Great work, thank you all!

So...Donna even revealed that Roland Martin, co-moderator with CNN
Jake Tapper was her source!

In the March 12 email, shows Brazile stating she received
the question from him.

She needs to resign!

edit on 31-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

From my anecdotal observation its pretty easy to conclude that she is a manufactured candidate.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I hope if there's an investigation into the Clinton Foundation, they include Podesta within their net:

/emailid/38782

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here's another good compilation website, for the list:
shadowproof.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I'm outside of my edit window but whichever of us post the next thread needs to add that one to the list! Another great find. I added another that I had seen linked from Twitter

Clinton Email Timeline

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
My nephew forwarded an email to me that was too good to be true.
Because it wasn't true.
It was purportedly written by Podesta and had him saying that Hillary was acting retarded after her fall and that she smelled like a mixture of 'boiled cabbage, urine and farts'.
I did a search at wikileaks, and sure enough ....
No hits.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
I think "someone" is flooding the Podesta emails with smut. This way we grab that one and run with it, because they are just too good to be true (I found one a page back about voting). We need to be very careful. If they flood us with fake e-mails then no one will listen. It's a very clever ploy and we need to be careful not to step in the trap!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join