It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release Wikileaks #24 (plus summaries to others)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Found this is all the tweets about WikiLeaks...here we have a photoshopped pic from one of her rallies. Can you find Waldo? He repeats over and over and over and over

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh wow! I literally see several other people photoshopped in. Are people this gullible?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

NGPVAN is the program Seth Rich worked with and is tied in with votebuilder.

It's their front end if the votebuilder database of democratic voters. This is one of the pieces needed to rig votes; not that that kind of thing ever happens.

edit on 31-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just saw on Fox news that DB has been let go because the DNC was uncomfortable with her connections to the Clinton campaign.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Um.... WTF!!!

Where did that come from exactly?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Ah, gotcha! Thank you for that fill in!

a reply to: Kentuckymama
Finally!!!!! Took them long enough!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It was coming through the twitter #podestaemails24 but I only know that it is an Ohio rally because of the signs showing around them. Not sure which one.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Please excuse my confusion here. Lack of sleep. Did the DNC or CNN let her go? I just caught the tail end of it and I'm not sure of the wording.

I think CNN just let her go as a contributor.
edit on KAmerica/Chicago10310000002016-10-31T12:10:55-05:00k16Octpm by Kentuckymama because: Update info

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Found this is all the tweets about WikiLeaks...here we have a photoshopped pic from one of her rallies. Can you find Waldo? He repeats over and over and over and over

LOL....looks like they took a square of people and just copy pasted it over and over....now that is funny stuff.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama

Please excuse my confusion here. Lack of sleep. Did the DNC or CNN let her go? I just caught the tail end of it and I'm not sure of the wording.

I think CNN just let her go as a contributor.

CNN has let her go. I haven't heard anything about the DNC yet.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I love the measurement, "a square of people", sounds like some alien lingo before a buffet.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Thank you. Do you think the DNC is next?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
OK guys, just a heads up. There seem to be some fake emails making their way through twitter using the #PodestaEmails24.
Here is one that seems to be blowing up right now

But I cannot find ANYTHING that points to this being real. Maybe they think they can put stuff out there that is even worse than what they are doing so we start searching the wrong things!?! If someone finds this as legit please let me know and I will correct but right now it just looks like they are muddying the waters!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

LOL....looks like they took a square of people and just copy pasted it over and over....now that is funny stuff.

Yeah, I see at least 3 other people standing in close proximity to the man circled. Standing in the same position near him over and over and over.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The location... New Fort Pumper, VA doesn't seem to exist.
Macklerr Smartmatic Programming doesn't have any matches on a Google search.

Why would they make it so blatantly false?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Where did this allegedly originate?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
a reply to: Khaleesi

Thank you. Do you think the DNC is next?

Well, we do know that DWS was forced to resign over her problematic leadership of the DNC after WikiLeaks exposed her. I don't know how she can survive this. She has her own problematic history from years ago. She was fired (or resigned depending on the source) from the Dukakis campaign for spreading malicious rumors about Bush Sr. (not that I care about Bush Sr ... he is slime IMO) Dukakis was forced into an apology at the time. Do a quick google search on her and the Dukakis campaign.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The guy with the bald head to her left is a clone too.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
a reply to: butcherguy
The location was the first thing that made me go, hmmmm.
Then when I tried to search for the subject line I couldn't find it. This was one of the twitter links in that came up in the #PodestaEmails24
Link to @Trumpstdr
Right now, at 1:38 PM EST it shows the tweet was sent 1 Hr ago. Not sure if it was on purpose or accident but this seems like the perfect way to distract from all the REAL information. Just thought I would warn everyone. Search the original WikiLeaks page before digging into the emails!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You can laugh about the botched job all you want, it just proves it's fake planted material. Deny ignorance?

It never crossed your mind this is too bad?
edit on 31-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join