It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anthony Weiner rat out his wife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Now all of a sudden emails are found on one of Abedin's computers.....hmmmmm

Lets see .....Huma is filing for divorce from Anthony Weiner. Is this a calculated act of revenge on part of Anthony Weiner? And lets not forget that he allowed the FBI to review emails without a warrant. This stinks and sounds like a setup.

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Maybe. He is such a weasel he would probably turn on anyone to save his skin. He is the type of loose end i'd expect to hear about being involved in an "accident". Probably too high profile now though.
edit on 31-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

(post by JesusXst removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Maybe. He is such a weasel he would probable turn on anyone to save his skin. He is the type of loose end i'd expect to hear about being involved in an "accident". Probably too high profile now though.

Oh......good catch.....the part about the "accident" and as of now the FBI still has not read those emails.....on her machine.

Damn this is better than TV!

What a great thriller and movie this is going to make.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
We were actually sitting around the office this morning discussing this exact thing. We were wondering if AW managed to pilfer some items off of his wife's laptop just for this purpose. He had to know that something was coming down the wire. What better way to take care of yourself....find something even worse that you can use as leverage!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

You're right ......Weiner is a weiner.

I read a few articles concerning how Hillary has an offensive STINK about her and did you see the TWO flies that landed on her face during two seperate presidential debates? Flies are attracted to stink and filth. If this is true then Huma must either be nasty or she pushed through with her stink affair to get what she wants......money and power.

I will protect my wife and family even if its means I must go to prison. I would never let my wife take a fall. And I would protect her.

Now all that Weiner has is himself and his tiny little weiner.....
edit on 31-10-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The guy might have the gift of gab to get elected but in regards to his communication practices he is beyond feeble minded. I give him zero credit to create any leverage or use it as retribution. Only thing I could see is he knows the underage girl has the communications. Maybe one of those let's see how much mayhem I can cause sort of them to hurt Huma, show her she is no better than me sort of thing. He has a criminal fetish and she has a criminal email problem. That's my two cents.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

This has been my suspicion since learning Weiner was involved. He knew he was involved in serious crimes and he knew at some point he was under suspicion of serious crimes. And I believe Hillary knew it too. There's a good possibility Bill was involved in some of his dirty deeds (Lolita express anyone?) I'm sure petty revenge against his soon-to-be-ex was part of his motivation; but he may have also reasoned that one day his dirty deeds would be exposed and he may not have the political protection he once did... hence, the "life insurance" file. He may have been planning and preparing for this day for years.

However, based on a discussion with another ATSer more knowledgeable about these matters than I, this may be somewhat unusual in that normally any immunity or other plea deals would involve folks implicated in the same case, not different cases.

ETA: This tweet is exactly what I've been fearing... I know it's just a tweet and means nothing in and of itself, but apparently others believe there is far more to this than anyone wants to believe. I hope and pray not (for the victims' sake), but I do fear the worst.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I don't believe this was GFE (Government Furnished Equipment). It was a personal laptop from the looks of it.
Regardless, he should have destroyed it over a year ago. Makes no sense to keep it. I don't think it is anything more than spite. He had nothing to gain from keeping it around. If he gets one of those Jared Subway convictions singing about Huma's emails is not going to help him when it involves a child.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Now all of a sudden emails are found on one of Abedin's computers.....hmmmmm

Lets see .....Huma is filing for divorce from Anthony Weiner. Is this a calculated act of revenge on part of Anthony Weiner? And lets not forget that he allowed the FBI to review emails without a warrant. This stinks and sounds like a setup.

What do you think?

Doesn't matter why he did it... only matters what they will find in those files. I don't give a damn if Weiner ratted out Huma or whatever he might have agreed to. The most important thing is that we uncover the most corrupt presidential candidate ever...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I don't believe this was GFE (Government Furnished Equipment). It was a personal laptop from the looks of it.
Regardless, he should have destroyed it over a year ago. Makes no sense to keep it. I don't think it is anything more than spite. He had nothing to gain from keeping it around. If he gets one of those Jared Subway convictions singing about Huma's emails is not going to help him when it involves a child.

Nothing to gain? You do realise it was leaked that there was a file on the computer named "Life Insurance"...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: JesusXst

You're right ......Weiner is a weiner.

I read a few articles concerning how Hillary has an offensive STINK about her and did you see the TWO flies that landed on her face during two seperate presidential debates? Flies are attracted to stink and filth. If this is true then Huma must either be nasty or she pushed through with her stink affair to get what she wants......money and power.

I will protect my wife and family even if its means I must go to prison. I would never let my wife take a fall. And I would protect her.

Now all that Weiner has is himself and his tiny little weiner.....

You are one Awesome Husband and Human Being!

I can only hope all Men when put into a position such as this, would do the same as you and protect their families from the Insane.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Welcome to the "Cloud". Sometimes Clouds rain on you. This is a hail storm of epic proportions. With the "Cloud" its hard to keep work and private data separate. Carlos Danger was a perfect handle.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

ETA: This tweet is exactly what I've been fearing... I know it's just a tweet and means nothing in and of itself, but apparently others believe there is far more to this than anyone wants to believe. I hope and pray not (for the victims' sake), but I do fear the worst.

Oh wow
that would be horrible

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
She has such a pretty mouth.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
We were actually sitting around the office this morning discussing this exact thing. We were wondering if AW managed to pilfer some items off of his wife's laptop just for this purpose. He had to know that something was coming down the wire. What better way to take care of yourself....find something even worse that you can use as leverage!

They have another device that was previously thought lost. Not specifically new data..

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Whats scary is Trump has all the intel to know about this a month in advance.

Who's he getting it from?

Me believes sources within the intel community.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

"If this is true then Huma must either be nasty or she pushed through with her stink affair to get what she wants......money and power. "- DeathSlayer

Nasty, going down for Granny? I don't think she can stay down there for long. She will cooperate with the FBI or go to prison herself.

new topics

top topics

join