It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely horrible — Britain’s massive Muslim rape gang cover-up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I'm sorry, but where's the "1 million been covered up"?

Your links show nowhere near that number.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: JesusXst

I already did from the rapecrisis website.

rapecrisis.org.uk...

Myth: Men of certain races and backgrounds are more likely to commit sexual violence.

Fact: There is no typical rapist. People who commit sexual violence come from every economic, ethnic, racial, age and social group.

Why the hell should i trust your source over mine?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So where's you EVIDENCE of your OP?

Oh, wait. CBN said it so it must be true lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

If you have to ask that I'm done here it is pretty obvious which site is the correct one to trust.

rapecrisis.org.uk...
edit on 31-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I'm done too. It's obvious that the OP is fake, yet people will believe it because it's on the Internet.

To the OP. Enjoy your religious hating. It's what Jesus would do lol.
edit on 31102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
I try to educate people whenever i can. I have 3 Nieces and i never want to see them have to deal with anything close to this.

I have 2 daughters and I live in the UK. I would kill any person that did anything to them that your article suggests these gang rapers do.

But your article, is bogus, for as much as I can see. I cannot find corroborating articles, apart from a few regarding rapes in some of the Syrian immigrants quadrants in mainland Europe.

Your article is very heavily Christian biased, which is an immediate red flag as pointed out by several people here.

i would encourage you to check your sources and if an article, as inflammatory as this is sourced, it'd best you get some backing on it. I haven't heard of the millions of raped people by Muslim gangs. I think you're trying to stoke some flames that aren't there.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
And that's your take on it. Others are independant thinkers here, but kudo's to you for having the balls to say what you believe.

(post by JesusXst removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

And that's your take on it. Others are independant thinkers here, but kudo's to you for having the balls to say what you believe.

Which I take it, you are not, as you read an article and, full of vitriol and blind rage, posted an op-ed from un-corroborating online article from a heavily biased, Christian faith site. Rather than do some checks and see just how true this is (ie: ask some of the UK based ATSers here on their opinion, there's more than a couple of us) your post came out quite...'strong'. Like some seriously malodorous cheese.

And it doesn't take a set of testicles to speak one's mind, why people, especially women, keep using that turn of phrase is silly.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

I try to educate people whenever i can. I have 3 Nieces and i never want to see them have to deal with anything close to this.

I have 2 daughters and I live in the UK. I would kill any person that did anything to them that your article suggests these gang rapers do.

But your article, is bogus, for as much as I can see. I cannot find corroborating articles, apart from a few regarding rapes in some of the Syrian immigrants quadrants in mainland Europe.

Your article is very heavily Christian biased, which is an immediate red flag as pointed out by several people here.

i would encourage you to check your sources and if an article, as inflammatory as this is sourced, it'd best you get some backing on it. I haven't heard of the millions of raped people by Muslim gangs. I think you're trying to stoke some flames that aren't there.
I would do exactly the same for my girls no person let alone child should be subject to rape capital punishment is what I say but it won't stop

As I come of the UK as well I can't say I've heard much about this it does sound a bit exaggerated to say the least I know about the Rochdale case and Rotherham I think there has been a few other as well London and cumbria if memory serves but I could be miles off so don't hold me to it but 1 million cases that just seems far fetched even if I had no prior knowledge to any thing else I'd have to question that amount

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkman258
As I come of the UK as well I can't say I've heard much about this it does sound a bit exaggerated to say the least I know about the Rochdale case and Rotherham I think there has been a few other as well London and cumbria if memory serves but I could be miles off so don't hold me to it but 1 million cases that just seems far fetched even if I had no prior knowledge to any thing else I'd have to question that amount

Exactly. This isn't to say it doesn't happen or that some who may commit this atrocities are muslim, but 1million cases is pretty hard to swallow as 'fact'.

And I suspect, if there were roving gangs of rapists, muslim-based, there would be, equally, gangs of people out there to stop them.

We are ham-stringed to stop most things here in the UK - human rights extended to pretty much everyone but the victims these days. But i couldn't see this happening, nor people sitting idle as it does.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Just one all above board.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: Darkman258

Exactly. This isn't to say it doesn't happen or that some who may commit this atrocities are muslim, but 1million cases is pretty hard to swallow as 'fact'.

And I suspect, if there were roving gangs of rapists, muslim-based, there would be, equally, gangs of people out there to stop them.

We are ham-stringed to stop most things here in the UK - human rights extended to pretty much everyone but the victims these days. But i couldn't see this happening, nor people sitting idle as it does.
no you are right my friend as much as the PC brigade get in everyone's way and if your a victim of crime you might as well be sent to prison for every single crime committed against you it would be extremely difficult if not impossible to hide or even discredit such a vast number if it were true let alone the people trying to stop it as you rightly said

It beggars belief that it was suggested that it was just one culture as well a ridiculous accusation with no substantial proof I don't know it just seems all to religiously motivated to have any credibility

The police arent exactly the most competent on this island but I think even under the ridiculous strain they are put under at the moment something like this doesn't seem likely

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

white gangs

There's no such thing as white gangs.

(post by JesusXst removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

white gangs

You're right...

I've yet to see a White Vicious Gang of Thugs walking around in packs.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You have not been drinking on a night out in Halifax have you?.
Combat 42 heard of them? trashed a pub I ran in Halifax because I employed a black barmaid.

edit on 31-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

white gangs

You're right...

I've yet to see a White Vicious Gang of Thugs walking around in packs.

A cursory glance at this thread. Wow. Sorry for all the Muslim loving rapey apologists attacking you here. What a disgusting display of denying, slow witted slacked jaw gawkers. Meanwhile, anyone one these people can spend an entire year reading articles on the rapes caused by this migration. But you must be a racist. What a joke. Keep your head up and ignore these subhuman posters.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

id say your source is lying it wouldn't be possible to cover up 1 million rapes. this would be an impossibility. Theres probably around 15 million in the entire county. If you exclude girls say under 8 less than 10 million. so 1 out of 10 girls have been raped I don't think so.
edit on 10/31/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join