It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Hillary Clinton lose the US election because of the FBI email investigation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Baked into the cake? What kind of god awful cakes do Democrats have?

Coffee out of the nose first thing on monday morning..............
well played

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Isn't there a meme... something like...
I don't know what's more concerning.
That Hillary Clinton is a criminal or that her supporters don't care.

I think that covers the "baked into the cake" excuse.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Profusion

It won't make a difference because the whole email thing is baked into the cake already with her supporters.

People view this as more of the same.
Which it is.

And we have eight days to go and eight days for this to fade.

Wow, only worried about damage control not the truth.
Can you say baa baa blacksheep?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

this isn`t going to fade away in 8 days nor in 8 months, if Hillary is elected her entire presidency will be consumed with more leaks and more ongoing investigations.there is a very real possibility that not only will she be the first female president but also the first female president impeached and removed from office.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

this isn`t going to fade away in 8 days nor in 8 months, if Hillary is elected her entire presidency will be consumed with more leaks and more ongoing investigations.there is a very real possibility that not only will she be the first female president but also the first female president impeached and removed from office.

But she won't be the first Clinton to be impeached...

Amazing that she still has even 10% support in the Country.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Trump and Hillary are two sides of the same stinking turd. Consider Donald's unapologetic misogyny, his repeated failed businesses while claiming he's a business super-star, his endemic screwing-over of contractors, his unwillingness to allow any scrutiny of his taxes/business dealings, his university scam, his outright racism, etc.

Is no one at all curious as to why all the hacked emails are against Hillary? There is clearly a treasure trove of dirt out there against Donald yet there are no periodic 'leaks' of that information. Some entity is clearly manipulating the election. Doesn't this trouble anyone?

This election has turned into a proxy war between the establishment and the everyday man ( or woman ).

The establishment is the entity that started the manipulation for Clinton even before 2015.
The people finally have tools to even the playing field ( hacking and the internet.)

My question is how can anyone in their right mind have faith is the U.S. establishment at this point? If you're in the top 1%, I get it. Completely dishonorable, but it's obvious why they wouldn't want to change the status quo.

But what about the other 99%?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I guess you're right if you were ready to eat a corruption cake and not have a problem with it you could probably care less if you find out there's another layer of corruption. hell you just open your mouth and swallow it whole. makes me sick though even if it's ok with you.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Gothmog

Will Hillary Clinton lose the US election because of the FBI email investigation?

Better yet:
Will Hillary Clinton lose her freedom because of the FBI email investigation?

Probably not. By Comey reopening the investigation he has effectively stopped any potential leak that could not only stop Hilary's run but draw our country into war. Now any evidence they have can be used to indict and therefore can't be leaked or its inadmissible.

I suspect so long as Hilary cooperates, only a few close aids will take the fall. The FBI and DoJ want nothing more than to end this. Plea bargains going out of business sale!

Interesting some people see this the same way i do. Great response i also get the feeling this is Cover up the sequel.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Gothmog

Better yet:
Will Hillary Clinton lose her freedom because of the FBI email investigation?

Probably not. By Comey reopening the investigation he has effectively stopped any potential leak that could not only stop Hilary's run but draw our country into war. Now any evidence they have can be used to indict and therefore can't be leaked or its inadmissible.

I suspect so long as Hilary cooperates, only a few close aids will take the fall. The FBI and DoJ want nothing more than to end this. Plea bargains going out of business sale!

Nah, everyone will have to go to trial for that.

It will take months for the investigation and Trump will be potus. Comey might not be there and Lynch might find herself in the defense box too. Hey, maybe there is space for Holder with his contempt of congress charges!

There were no charges or trial so no double jeopardy involved.

Charges will be filed next year. Speedy trial will be pushed by the defense. She will be a regular citizen, a former washed up whatever.

Obama will be out of office and a civilian again.

Maybe by the end of Trumps 1st term most of it will be sorted.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If you try and "bake in" breaking the law into a presidential candidate...

They won't win, and if they do they will be impeached. So there's that.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well, the real question is, will Hillary Clinton's 1 term be a neutered term with full opposition towards any policy decision and endless hearings and investigations?

That seems like the most likely outcome.

4 years with no political capital. a long lame duck session coming up. Dems will not want to be associated too closely with her, so she is gonna have trouble doing anything outside of taking vacations.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Profusion

It won't make a difference because the whole email thing is baked into the cake already with her supporters.

"Baked into the cake" - is that full of moral integrity like "cooking the books"?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join