It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Hillary Clinton lose the US election because of the FBI email investigation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

“About a third of likely voters say they are less likely to support Clinton given FBI director James Comey’s disclosure,” said pollster Gary Langer. “Given other considerations, 63% say it makes no difference.”

Only 7% of Clinton supporters felt it would make any difference, but this rises “much higher among groups already predisposed not to vote for her”, the poll found.
SOURCE

"63% say it makes no difference.”

"A nation gets the leaders it deserves." If 63% say that this situation will make no difference concerning how they vote, it's no wonder the work of those who spend their lives trying to fight for justice and truth makes no difference. It seems the same things will happen either way.

The polling results mentioned in the article linked above seem to point to Democrats on the whole having no morality at all. That's the heart of the disease. Clinton is a symptom.

Trump's candidacy is a symptom too, but he could save us from an impending hot WW3.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Will Hillary Clinton lose the US election because of the FBI email investigation?

Better yet:
Will Hillary Clinton lose her freedom because of the FBI email investigation?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Better yet:

Probably not. By Comey reopening the investigation he has effectively stopped any potential leak that could not only stop Hilary's run but draw our country into war. Now any evidence they have can be used to indict and therefore can't be leaked or its inadmissible.

I suspect so long as Hilary cooperates, only a few close aids will take the fall. The FBI and DoJ want nothing more than to end this. Plea bargains going out of business sale!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Gothmog

Better yet:

Probably not. By Comey reopening the investigation he has effectively stopped any potential leak that could not only stop Hilary's run but draw our country into war. Now any evidence they have can be used to indict and therefore can't be leaked or its inadmissible.

I suspect so long as Hilary cooperates, only a few close aids will take the fall. The FBI and DoJ want nothing more than to end this. Plea bargains going out of business sale!

Yeah. What you said. But a feller can still dream , right ?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Most of the nation has no frigging clue about security clearance and the proper handling of classified information, so that's not really a surprise to me that so many don't understand.

*pure speculation coming*

I think the people that do understand are probably more likely to be voting and that may make a difference in the election.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I was thinking it ...... BUT you said it!

And I say AMEN.

You hit the nail on the head!

I love my country and I fought to protect it BUT when I see this crap and what my American people allow just pisses me off to no end.

This country is so divided I do not think it can be repaired and IF it is repaired it will take decades. IMO this is the beginning of the fall of the U.S. The damages and hate for one another is too great. Something has to give and it will be human life and WAR brings nations together....

So now you now what the next step is....right?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

It won't make a difference because the whole email thing is baked into the cake already with her supporters.

People view this as more of the same.
Which it is.

And we have eight days to go and eight days for this to fade.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I was thinking it ...... BUT you said it!

And I say AMEN.

You hit the nail on the head!

I love my country and I fought to protect it BUT when I see this crap and what my American people allow just pisses me off to no end.

This country is so divided I do not think it can be repaired and IF it is repaired it will take decades. IMO this is the beginning of the fall of the U.S. The damages and hate for one another is too great. Something has to give and it will be human life and WAR brings nations together....

So now you now what the next step is....right?

"...and WAR brings nations together..."

And that is the "meme" our MIC masters have served us since Eisenhower. And in one way or another, we've swallowed it every time it was offered.

Haven't we had our fill yet?

We cannot begin to "come together" as a nation while we still buy into the idea of the "other" as enemy. Because as long as we can be led into believing that there are "others" out "there" who are, and should be, our enemies,

We will turn that belief in upon ourselves as well.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

You get it....you understand.

NOW ...... convince the rest of the nation and I will vote for you.

edit on 31-10-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I do not lead.

I do not follow.

I go where my path takes me.

If your path joins mine, at some point,

We can walk together.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Trump and Hillary are two sides of the same stinking turd. Consider Donald's unapologetic misogyny, his repeated failed businesses while claiming he's a business super-star, his endemic screwing-over of contractors, his unwillingness to allow any scrutiny of his taxes/business dealings, his university scam, his outright racism, etc.

Is no one at all curious as to why all the hacked emails are against Hillary? There is clearly a treasure trove of dirt out there against Donald yet there are no periodic 'leaks' of that information. Some entity is clearly manipulating the election. Doesn't this trouble anyone?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
One can hope!

The consequences of a Hillary Presidency are too terrifying to contemplate really.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The thread title should be..

Will HRC lose the election because of her potential criminal actions?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Nah, it probably won't make much of a difference, maybe to Independents. Clinton supporters weren't moved by her past email scandal so I doubt this one will have an impact. Clinton, by all projections, will be the next POTUS.

Trump would save us from WW3? Apparently you have no idea what kind of man he is.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you won't be joining us in Syria?

I'll go further out on a limb and say Russia winters are just too cold for you.

Don't vote for wars you won't be fighting in.

(I can see you and Hillary cackling now though, "have fun dying boys! We have our first female President! hehehe)

Baked into the cake? What kind of god awful cakes do Democrats have?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Some entity is clearly manipulating the election. Doesn't this trouble anyone?

This seems to trouble no one...
Blakhatz are purchasable?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
SHE LOST IT EVEN BEFORE THIS, UNLESS YOU BELEIVE THE LYING MMEDIA

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It's possoble, but it's gonna be close.

Another question is if she wins will she still lose the Presidency?

I share the view that regardless of who wins this cycle, things are only just getting started. I hope that's wrong, but I'm worried the extremes are gearing up for chaos.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I don't know if this will affect Hillary or not.

The Hillary supporters I know still say they will vote for her, they also don't watch the news and were unaware of any issue. But even with that knowledge, it won't change their minds.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hell yes, she will lose. Just like in '92 when it was announced that HW Bush was to have an investigation reopened against him on Iran Contra a week before election day. Bill Clinton shouted corruption and won.

Karma is a b!tch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join