It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Zombie Apocolypse Happening Now!

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
There is a war for our brains! The zombies are everywhere!
1. MSM Mind Programming, MSM Zombies.
2. Public School Mind Programming, Public School Zombies.
3. Nationalist Mind Programming, Nationalist Zombies.
4. Globalist Mind Programming, Globalist Zombies.
5. Government Mind Programming (also, propaganda re-legalized in the USA). Government Zombies.
6. Corporate Mind Programming. (Corporate Zombies)

Zombies go to the polls and vote who they are told to vote for. Zombies go to the polls and vote based on emotions and no reasoning. Zombies wander to workplaces in a corporate trap. Zombies live their lives based on philosophies they have never given thought about. Zombies base what they do on explosions and miss out on the boring logical statistics that tell us the painful truths about what works and what doesn't in social policy, economic policy, and countless aspects our personal lives. Zombies have parasites run their lives... they go to the polls expecting politicians to cure them of their ills rather than focusing on solving those problems their self, because their mind is gone. Zombies use violence as a first solution, not considering a voluntary and cooperative solution first. Zombies have almost no attention span. Their brain has been eaten up by a zombie virus!

Warning: Most people on Earth are now zombies!

Zombies are rumored to be best killed with:
1. Truth Bombs
2. Peace Lead Pipes
3. Love Taps
4. Add your own suggestion.

The zombie apocalypse is here, its every person for them self! But, lets not go it alone!

Have a Happy Halloween!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

I have always thought that the zombie apocalypse was a big inside joke of the elite used to describe their peasant subjects conditioning.

Hell they even teach people about emergency preparedness by having the benevolent CDC/FEMA organizations tell people what to do in case of Zombies!

They truly view the masses with disdain!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Wouldn't you, if you were able to do so many things out in the open, and the plebs didn't come for you with pitchforks and rope?

Truly!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
a reply to: elementalgrove

Wouldn't you, if you were able to do so many things out in the open, and the plebs didn't come for you with pitchforks and rope?

Truly!

As intelligent as they are and though their methods are quite insidious, I still believe that their hubris shall be their downfall.

In my view they are a powerful adversary that is a critical component to the evolution of my soul. For this I have gratitude as these conditions they have created, have caused me to work towards being as strong of an individual as I can be.

They are pushing us to either stand up or become completely chained down, each of us is being called to fulfill a higher purpose on a soul level, whether we do so or not is the only real question.

btw, I love that quote- Andrew Jackson was the last president to preside over a free America!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

You touch on one of my many personal philosophies.

We are all "Walkers", yes indeed we are.

I coined the term "Walkers" after a well known series on TV, The Walking Dead and after an actors untimely death, Paul Walker. Both of these events are included in my personal definition of Walkers. When I say "Walkers" i mean the human race.

To me the TV series represents just what your thread it about. But Paul Walker represents the other side we all have In us, goodness and a will to make a difference in a world of chaos.

You can be both a Zombie Walker or a Paul Walker. We all are both at points in our lives. We are human, we are Walkers.

leolady

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

I like the allegory of British intelligence in the old 1960's "prisoner" series.
Its still a relevent learning tool for young children that don't have private adult resources to mentor them.
Why would Mcgoohan resign from the NWO that controls the zombies?

YMMV

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Insanely relevant
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Better start packing sounds like my street is flooded with them if you are really lucky you might just hear a faint groan on Friday night just before they go and watch the regular zombie education programme (news) followed by a healthy dose of 'reality' TV question is who's reality . . . Not mine

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm not even sure what a zombie is anymore other than it rhymes with bombe. I read about a woman that died in a deplorable state at 77. Years later her body was exhumed and she is walking around town as Tayler Swift at 15. Who can tell?
edit on 31-10-2016 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Pretty good video, thanks for sharing.

Everyone goes through it. Yeah we all have our own "prisons" and gota figure out how to break free.

leolady

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkman258
Better start packing sounds like my street is flooded with them if you are really lucky you might just hear a faint groan on Friday night just before they go and watch the regular zombie education programme (news) followed by a healthy dose of 'reality' TV question is who's reality . . . Not mine

Yep, the BBC news with its soundbite news articles and condescending 'factual' information for the masses...or the ad-sponsored channels, with their lightweight, celebrity-driven drivel, that the knuckle dragging zombies lap up as an aperitif to the main course of hardcore celebrity brainwashing.

What a choice...and, as you say, certainly not mine.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

I've been compiling a list
As long as we avoid the following
X factor
The news
Anything containing the word wives
Anything containing the word housewives
The BBC
Any and all soaps or any relation to soaps no exceptions
Big brother (both TV and the 'security' cameras)
Anything containing the word celebrity
The news
Anything that can be abbreviated to make a non existent word
THE NEWS
Talk shows
Talent shows
Game shows
All music channels
Sadly anything containing the word alien or UFO
And finally the news
One more important thing to add to the list although it is under no circumstances to be avoided and bear with me it's hard to hear. . . Or read is Jeremy Kyle
Because it is paramount that we study our adversary I find this programme to be a vast catalogue of knowledge it contains info on every aspect of the zombie species and I truley believe that after just one episode although I nearly died in the process i basically have a PhD on the subject now

I think this is a fairly good list and I think as long as we pay attention we should be safe although it is not exhaustive feel free to add anything else you think would be useful.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkman258

I think you just about covered it there!

top topics

join