It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Retract Those Endorsements

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

You can be charged with an opinion? Oh yeah, probably with the lovely Patriot Act.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Keep your thumbs in your ears and covering your eyes, its a good look for you...

I see you refuse to to answer my question and address my points.

Sjw powers unite!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I'm ready. I am ready for charges to be brought against Hillary after 30 years of waiting.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Apparently, the morning addition of our McClatchey owned paper is razor thin, endorses a ton of Republicans at all levels and STILL backs Clinton.

That's something for the "Red" Star

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I'm ready. I am ready for charges to be brought against Hillary after 30 years of waiting.

Good.
Eventually criminals slip up and they are caught.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Highly unlikely to happen, unfortunately.

But who knows, i guess it could happen

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Metallicus

Why? Trump is not qualified to be President. He's a psychotic.

the same could be said for Hillary.

You think a little corruption disqualifies someone for the presidency?

this is not 'a little' corruption. millions of $ all the way up to SecState (and the White House).

Did you know that a quarter of the Republican party's campaign funds are going to Trump owned businesses? That looks suspiciously like embezzlement.

source or take it back.

And why won't he release his tax returns? At least Hillary is a skilled criminal, rather than a stupid, transparent one like Trump.

we're still waiting for Bill Clinton's health records and Obama's college transcript. and if Hill is so skilled, how'd she get caught despite a corrupt judicial system?
at least you admit she's a criminal.

I wonder if the American left will go like the French Revolution and turn on itself.
the USA deserves a much better, independent media than these partisan suck-up clowns.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It's called gossip. That is why the bible listed it as a sin.

You really don't understand the Corruption of the Obama administration and the DOJ / Lynch was not going to charge Hillary for political ties.

The law she violated was the negligence of handling state secrets. The laws are writren where it only takes incompetence without intent to be convicted with punishment of felon, fines, and imprisonment.

FACT, Hillary had devices and information destroy pertaining to the invention. By law, that is a punishable admission of guilt.

Fact, Obama lied about being ignorant of Hillary's private server. Fact, emails were found sent from Obama's pseudonym to Hillary's private server.

This is not even the pay for play and money laundering operations called the Clinton Foundation.

Money donated to Haiti disaster relief went to business friends of the Clinton's to line their pockets. Are the victims that protest the foundation headquarters wrong?

www.nationalreview.com...

You just want to ignore the Corruption. The government is a tool of the elite because we the people ignore the corruption to be enslaved with the idea of entitlement. A government that control's your healthcare has you by the cotton balls.

Rant over.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Still waiting for those charges.........

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Still waiting for those charges.........

Amen. I'm waiting for justice to be served too

Why would the Obama Administration / Obama appointed Department of Justice prosecute their own and their presidential candidate? Just follow the money to the the candidate that can be bought and works for pay to play?

Weird: 97 Percent of Justice Department Political Donations Went to Clinton

m.townhall.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well, so far about the most reaction has come from CNN,
they let Donna Brazile go over her leaking debate questions.

New York Times continues to churn out elaborate pieces
of trash, WaPo is attacking Comey not Clinton.

Sigh....this is why alternate media is so important,
we we would not even know half the truth!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I don't believe it is about money at all. These are private donations? With two parties and two runner ups to choose from, that is not surprising. This about harassment with one target. This is about the republicans can't win because of their lousy policies and candidates. They are just setting the stage for more obstruction.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Did you seriously just write and publish that?

Yes. Please answer the question.

"At least Hillary is a skilled criminal"...and, "a little corruption" doesn't disqualify a candidate?

I did not say that I little corruption doesn't disqualify a candidate, I asked if you believed that a little corruption disqualified a candidate. Well does it? The follow up: Trump has been embezzling Republican funds. That's corruption. Still think he's qualified?

Skilled criminality is a qualification, or desirable skill set, for POTUS now?

Trump has actually said that he is best qualified because he has bribed politicians, so he knows how the game works. Still think a little corruption disqualifies a candidate for office?
edit on 31-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

source or take it back.

Trump's favorite television network. More recent figures, and, just for good measure, news about Trump emails.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I don't believe it is about money at all. These are private donations? With two parties and two runner ups to choose from, that is not surprising. This about harassment with one target. This is about the republicans can't win because of their lousy policies and candidates. They are just setting the stage for more obstruction.

I am sorry you don't see and understand the Corruption of the Clinton's.

Everything from Bill and Hillary conspiring to keep Bill's sexual harassment victims quite, intimidated, and discredited. There are complaints against Bill all the way back to his University days. To the Clinton's using the foundation for pay for play access to Secretary of State.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

If she were guilty of it, it would only matter because she is a powerful woman. Trump can get by with anything. He said it, now he has proved it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Or they will stand in line for it...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

If she were guilty of it, it would only matter because she is a powerful woman. Trump can get by with anything. He said it, now he has proved it.

Voting for her just because shes a woman is wrong if thats what you are doing. As to th eserver. just having it was a crime,but comey said she was too stupid to realize it and let it slide th efirst time.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Voting for her just because shes a woman is wrong if thats what you are doing. As to th eserver. just having it was a crime,but comey said she was too stupid to realize it and let it slide th efirst time.

if she was too stupid to realize the private server was wrong and unsecure she's too stupid to be president.

and if she knew what she was doing she's too corrupt and careless to be same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join