It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Retract Those Endorsements

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
It occurred to me that all of those organIzations, magazines and especially newspapers need to take a look at themselves in the mirror and admit they were wrong to endorse Hillary.

If there is a shred of decency or integrity left in American media they need to flat out admit they were wrong to endorse Hillary Clinton.

It will be interesting to see if they can muster the courage and do the right thing in the coming days.

edit on 2016/10/31 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Too late. They accepted the mark of the beast.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It occurred to me that all of those organIzations, magazines and especially newspapers need to take a look at themselves in the mirror and admit they were wrong to endorse Hillary.

If there is a shred of decency or integrity left in American media they need to flat out admit they were wrong to endorse Hillary Clinton.

It will be interesting to see if they can muster the courage and do the right thing in the coming days.

Highly unlikely. These people don't know how to drive. If their car is heading for a cliff, they'd just keep the steering wheel locked ahead while repeating "the emails mean nothing, the emails mean nothing...Trump's a pedo rapist..."

Guaranteed I'll be delivering pro Hillary political mail in the morning. Still sailing that boat right towards the storm.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I'm afraid their reasons for turning on Hillary have nothing to do with 'seeing the light.' It has everything to do with self preservation.

By turning on Hillary they are hoping curry favour with Trump and beg forgiveness for past sins.

This 'turning' is to fend off the likelihood of Trump breaking the media up into tiny pieces and pass laws that will never again let the media become concentrated like it has in the last 30 years.

The only reason they have turned is because they can see the writing on the wall and dont want to go down the with Clinton ship. No doubt Trump has made it known that he will 'reform' the media when he gets in.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

The media should be a cacophony of thousands of individual voices not a chorus of a few. Good point.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

That would be a damn miracle that would.

Karma is coming, the flood gates are open. Get ready America for the ride of your life.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

It used to be. The American media landscape was both admired and hated by European elites. They were used to what we have now and saw the multiplicity of voices here with access to a press as dangerous towards order.

Back in the day a small paper could print a story, have it be popular and take the country by storm having all other THOUSANDS of presses report on the story, thus prompting government action.

There is no doubt why a monopoly has been made out of our press.

It is HIGHLY illegal and violates anti trust laws.

It is HIGHLY counter intuitive for a functioning democracy to function under such a tight grip of its means of public discourse.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I think there might be quite a few people abandoning Clinton. Will it be enough? I doubt it, but those that do abandon her will ultimately be on the right side of history. The election is only the start. She is going to be destroyed and she fully deserves it. The FBI is currently investigating all the way back to Little Rock...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
They put lots of money and free advertising into her campaign. They expect presidential favors........ be appointed czar? The head of the fifteenth federal department to fight childhood hunger? Part of the monopoly on government controlled media as regulation of hate speech is increased and new legislation limits free speech? While the rich get richer........

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This whole generation is going to look pathetic in the history books. I mean, we let two men lie to us, with no retribution, to start a global war in the middle east with mass human migration the results. The only thing that americans have gotten from that war is a legacy of destroying Europe with mass human migrations.

But we will hang a woman over gossip and emails. Mass hysteria, like the Salem Witch Trials.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

It is not gossip.

Its called breaking the law. Also, please remember that woman, voted for the war in which you speak of. Congress voted for the war. Unlike the extra conflicts our current president has done.I do not condone the war nor HRCs political career btw.

We all lose if we think of sides... the underlining progressive party stretches through both parties. They want the same things, just will do it differently. In short, those things are total control.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Then where are the charges now, if the law has been broken?

No, this is something real evil. This is an attack on women, democrats, and "social justice warriors" i.e, N. Dakota. Trump and republicans can get by with anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Why? Trump is not qualified to be President. He's a psychotic. You think a little corruption disqualifies someone for the presidency? Did you know that a quarter of the Republican party's campaign funds are going to Trump owned businesses? That looks suspiciously like embezzlement. And why won't he release his tax returns? At least Hillary is a skilled criminal, rather than a stupid, transparent one like Trump.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Then where are the charges now, if the law has been broken?

No, this is something real evil. This is an attack on women, democrats, and "social justice warriors" i.e, N. Dakota. Trump and republicans can get by with anything.

No...this is an on-going FBI investigation of a career criminal, her corrupt husband, and their gang members. It just so happens that this particular career criminal is a woman and a Democrat.

Charges have not yet been brought, because an equally corrupt Attorney General was pressured by the career criminal's corrupt husband (in a secret - and highly improper - meeting in her plane, on a tarmac in Arizona)...after which she sent a strong message to the Director of the FBI that she would not support prosecution.

But Comey has now grown a pair, and he has re-opened his investigation and notified Congress of same - and he did not ask for permission from Loretta Lynch (said corrupt Attorney General) to proceed.

Rest assured, indictments are coming...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Gossip.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Wow, really, the political elite are in a class of their own. Just because someone breaks the law doesn't mean they are or will be charged.

If you go shoot someone and never get caught, is that breaking the law by your definition?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why? Trump is not qualified to be President. He's a psychotic. You think a little corruption disqualifies someone for the presidency? Did you know that a quarter of the Republican party's campaign funds are going to Trump owned businesses? That looks suspiciously like embezzlement. And why won't he release his tax returns? At least Hillary is a skilled criminal, rather than a stupid, transparent one like Trump.

Did you seriously just write and publish that?

"At least Hillary is a skilled criminal"...and, "a little corruption" doesn't disqualify a candidate?

Skilled criminality is a qualification, or desirable skill set, for POTUS now?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

It's called gossip. That is why the bible listed it as a sin.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: mobiusmale

Gossip.

Opinion...based on facts.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Obama should publicly withdraw support

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>