It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on the New Hillary Email Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Just my theory of why the FBI are reopening the Hillary email scandal:
1. Huma told the FBI that computer was her husband's so perhaps the FBI couldn't really get their hands on it because Weiner and his computer isn't part of the Hillary investigation.
2. Later someone within the FBI got to thinking or discovered that computer could be the treasure trove they are looking for and perhaps Huma was lying or misleading about the computer in question and who it really belonged to so they had to find something on Weiner to gain access to "this computer", they scored with this underage girl he had been grooming.
3. Huma might have been holding back this damaging info for a rainy day with Hillary..should the SHTF - to cover her own tail.
4. Once they got the computer they discovered they were right BAM all the 650K emails that could land Hillary and possibly Huma both in hot water/jail!
5. Hillary is sure all the emails were bleached which is why she is demanding the FBI shed light on what this investigation is about...not suspecting that Huma held all the emails as some sort of insurance for herself?
6. Huma is sure she could get away with this because she has been with Hillary since 1996 and she knows how to work the system and how untouchable the Clinton's are.
7. It makes sense as to why Hillary's emails were found on this computer, the one supposedly belonging to Weiner.

*This is just something that came to mind as I was reading the latest news and the secrecy and ties to Weiner's computer. I was trying to find the connection and this is what I came up with. It's just a theory but it's very possible!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Trust me. I hate Hillary mot than theanteduvillan loves her. (Just a little jab dont get angry)

Why not get rid of the laptop before they found out about it?

If they already knew and she claimed it was Whiners why wasn't it accidentally broken" after the investigation to get rid of evidence.

Come on, even small time drug dealers change phones...the DNC could definitely have thought of a game plan for it.

I think its as simple as she forgot it was on there. Not saying its legal to be on there, just think she forgot.

Interesting theory though SandF.
edit on 31-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: n my phone sorry. deal with the autocorrects and typos muwgavava

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
From the real story, the laptop seems to have been locked up in FBI custody a long time ago from the separate investigation on Anthony Weiner for sexting minors. Therefore there would have been no opportunity for Hillary's people to bleach it or smash it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
From the real story, the laptop seems to have been locked up in FBI custody a long time ago from the separate investigation on Anthony Weiner for sexting minors. Therefore there would have been no opportunity for Hillary's people to bleach it or smash it.

Minors? Oh my, wonder if they suspected a link to Jeffery Epstien?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i think it's a
very difficult subject. I'll pass.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The idea that the power blocs supporting Hilary could not access a laptop in a government run facility, is ludicrous. The MIC (one of her favourite groups of people) have operatives who do this sort of crap routinely.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The idea that the power blocs supporting Hilary could not access a laptop in a government run facility, is ludicrous. The MIC (one of her favourite groups of people) have operatives who do this sort of crap routinely.

Another possible theory is that it was a fail safe for Abedien and only she knew it was there. What does she do "by the way Hillary I've been collecting blackmail evidence against you for the time when I am no longer useful to you and the FBI has it oops"? Or out of sight out of mind could come into play. Just my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
obviously the Clinton crime syndicate didn`t know those e-mails were on that laptop or they would have deleted them already,so we can assume that the person who put them on there wanted to keep them for some reason and didn`t want the Clinton crime syndicate to know that they were there.
This going to get very interesting.

If classified e-mails are found on the laptop, Huma may have hung herself by saying it`s not her laptop.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

What's "a long time ago?" The Weiner article about the underage girl -- which is what prompted the FBI investigation -- was published on September 21.

Link to article that started it all

Washington Post article summarizing how the investigation began:
A British tabloid story is the reason for Hillary Clinton’s new FBI nightmare

I think it's safe to assume investigators had this laptop for roughly a month now. I don't consider that a long time.
edit on 31-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
From what I find, this computer was seized in early October. It wasn't in the first group.

top topics

join