It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Support to generate raps this is a key

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
REMEMBER TO PUT IMPORTANT WORDS BACKWARDS.

First off, I spent some years trying to figure out how to rap and deduced this support through systematic elimination. Rapping without a support is the product of robotic thinking – meaning if you are not using a support and you can rap... You are under mind control.

LEARN GRAMMER FAST

Nouns (person, place, thing or idea) an idea is a intellegent state of being. An intelligent state of being is a word that deals with personality. For example: stupid, thought, intelligent, etc.

Pronouns (same as a noun, just proper like Town Hall, Mr. Johnson, etc.)

verbs (run, stop, go, etc.)

adverbs (the “ad” means “add” so add “ing” or “est”)

adjectives (these are state of beings) for example: stationary, intermediate, education.

propositions and conjunctions (these are “motions” meaning they are what moves a neutral or moves to a neutral in 2 Dimentional wire frame mode. Motions are 3 Dimentional.)

Neutrals are nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs or adjectives. (neutrals are 2 Dimentional)

2 DIMENTIONAL WIRE FRAME MODE

imagine a box (also a neutral in 2 dimentional form). Then put a arrow and line from the right side of the box running to the top of another box. The arrow and line is the motion.

Now – the first box is a word. This box can be “boy”. Then imagine the arrow and line being “going up”. Then the last box is the word “ladder”.

So the outcome is “boy going up ladder.”

this works for every type of grammer part except noun (idea's).

5 W'S VIDEO PART 1 THROUGH 2 SUPPORT

the 5 W's is who, what, where, when, why and how. Put these above a sentence to appropriate the sentence.

Video part 1 is a video that spans from example: “neutral, motion, motion, neutral” this is just a estimation.

Video part 2 is a video that spans from example: “neutral, motion, motion, neutral” and again – this is just an estimation

There are many sentence set ups (neutrals and motions in a sentence).

Put the video part 1 and 2 above the sentence to appropriate the sentence.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
HOW TO WRITE A NOVEL MOVIE IN RAP FORM:

You must have a topic for example: Life in the ghetto

You must take from new jack city, boys from the hood or take from how the ghetto would be like in a movie.

Underlined words are counted as 2 words or more.

You must use “up to date” or year 2016 words like gucci, versachi, club, etc.

you must use idea's (noun) or adjectives in a novel movie.

Make sure part 2 of sentence 2 is acknowledged but replaced by the last word you choose to replace video part 2 of sentence 2's words.

-----Video 1----------------Video 2--------
All these brothas wanna do is sniff coke , 9 (brothas equals 2 words.)

to meet these words of video 1 and 2 of this sentence, you must think of a video in a ghetto movie that was made (new jack city, boys in the hood, etc. or take form how the ghetto would be like in a movie) then convert it to words.

-----Video 1-------------------Video 2---
smoked , 9

outcome of sentence 2: “sit back wit a shot gun or get smoked”

you MUST pick a ending word for sentence 2 because this is the only way it will work. To meet the missing words of sentence 2 you must think of a video in a ghetto movie that was made and connect it to the word “smoked”.

A comma means to pause for 0.5 seconds. A comma also equals 1 word.

Rap example:

the life of a king pin. Gucci on my back and waist.-----12
Got a car and good taste. ------------------------------------6
Get the rolls royce and let the girl model on it------------11
This aint coke and it cost more than ramen , --------------9
I beat cases I'm never on the stand , -----------------------9
heavy holster on my body guard man .---------------------7
I'm still hated even though I'm ridin in a black cinnamon drop 12
got what is good to cop. --------------------------------------6
The reaper caught me cuz I'm fresh to death , -------------9
but my men got my back they just flex they techs --------11
I'm a rich don. Low people get spit on ,---------------------9
runnin whatever rims I sit on. --------------------------------7

2 bars must equal 18 words.

SUPER STRUCTURE FOR YOUR NOVEL MOVIE

To use super structure – you must think how the ghetto would be in a movie. Then you must expand what you have to say about the first 2 video sentances to 12 to 14 words in all. Then make the last video sentence 4 words long to make 18 words in all for both bars. Repeat any way you like making sure to use 18 words in both bars.

If you go over 18 words – for example: go to 20 then you have to subtract 2 words and make the next 2 bars equal 16 words.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RevelationsDivad

bookmarking for later

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I geek on a b!tch

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Cool breakdown, but is there video to go along with this? Like is suggested in OP...did embed fail?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Very methodical walkthrough you have here.

Just have to ask--if one is not using this or another 'key' ('support'), why would they be under mind control? And who is controlling their mind?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21447239]WeowWix[/pos

They are under mind control by the main computer or on another planet (if we are in a matrix galaxy) or hidden on this planet (if we are in a planet matrix). This is not known but there are possibilities.

Rappers have the correct voice to enter the industry in rap and they have the lyrical talent. I believe these things to be far too easily gained by a being. I believe there is a conspiracy behind it - that so many of them would have these 2 components (voice and talent).

I believe they are under mind control because rapping lies in the robotic confines of knowledge - higher than super human ability. You cannot have this talent that these rappers display on "mind" alone. You cannot have an ability that is higher than super human. I have manual base (intelligence/discipline) representation and most sleepers have automatic base (intelligence/discipline) representation. Rapping like they do would be impossible to gain with automatic base representation alone.

more on discipline in my last key. Look up my posts for information on intelligence/discipline.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Huh? Are you saying rap lyrics have to fall into this structure or they won't work? Please elaborate on this bit, I'm counting the number of words per 2 bars on a drake song right now and they're barely coming close. Are you also saying everyone that doesn't use a template is under some sort of mind control? Please expand on this I don't understand your post at all lol, looking crazy

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

ok...here we go... First off no, the super structure that I wrote about doesn't need to be used all the time for the rhymes to work. There are all types of structure which can be 2 to 9 words a bar. The super structure of 12 word bar then 6 word bar makes the lyrics "jump out" at you more and sound more interesting rather than just the melodic 9 word bar then a comma and repeat for 16 bars. Also - the beat of the song must work with the structure that you write with, so not all songs would work with my example of super structure.

the number of words that I used aren't going to match Drakes structure.
He uses a different super structure.

yes, people that don't use a template which can also be called a generator are under mind control. The reason for this is because sleepers use automatic base (enilpicsid read backwards) information representation. The "automatic" means that they have discipline on how to use stneve lacol(for example: "the dog walked" or "I left an invitation" or "I am going to the store") but sleepers with the ability to rap are limited in powering their ability to use the local events with base information until they empower their minds to use base information. People that are not sleepers - I believe myself to be - think with manual base information representation. I can't think automatically about rapping - so I use a manual representation. There is more that goes into it but this is the "gist" of it. This is how my power is set-up to explain it. According to my power - the more enilpicsid (base information usage and knowledge of) you have the better you will be at explaining yourself. Of course there are other factors to this in communications to improve the communciations - but discipline helps due to people already have learned words up to100% ycneiciffe (read backwards).

I have more than 5 other working templates.
edit on 3-11-2016 by RevelationsDivad because: fixing a sentance

edit on 3-11-2016 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
here's another way to put it one of your questions. There are so many parts to these supports that putting them in super structure is nearly impossible and can only be accomplished by a robot with the right Artificial Intelligence. This is why I say they are under mind control - they are utilizing a robots ability to rap.

Some of these parts of the structure of the sentance are "first, second, third person view" at the beginning of the sentance. The 5 W's: Who, what, where, when, why and how. No run-on's. There are other parts of the sentance that you need and implementing these parts into your super structure will throw you off and ANY being would be thrown off trying to combine these parts of the structure of a sentance with the main part of the method which is "write like you are writing a novel" or "write a movie" or "use your authoring ability to write a story in paragraph form".

I hope both posts clears up your questions. If you see something else wrong - feel free to say it.
edit on 3-11-2016 by RevelationsDivad because: missing sentance to my explanation

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I don't want to sound too combative because I'm very interested in this topic and your input on it, but I don't think I can ever get behind the 'having to be under mind control' portion because there is just simply too many rappers that can rap effectively without thinking in structure--like myself, they just play the beat and write, or just go off the top, but when writing it's very easy to see what's going to work and what's not just by simple trial and error. I can see people like Migos and Rich The Kidd (these people I can almost guarantee don't approach it with intended structure) utilize the same flow structure over and over but someone like Drake.. it changes every single song, however there's a sort of distinction that has been prevalent since IYRTITL especially.. for example, this song that just dropped 2 days ago with Future

Now ignore the annoying off beat autotuned terrible melody Future vocals and the 2009 era Drake vocals on the beginning of his verse, what I'm talking about is what starts at 2:37... absolutely perfect bar structure. My question for you is, if he's using a super structure, and it's changing each song--is he making small tweaks to 1 or a few structures or is he working with like, 10 or 20 of them?

And what about someone like Danny Brown? I can't imagine he's sitting there coked out in his house, counting the number of words he's using each bar. I feel like the reason people can slip into these 'structures', is because there remembering structures they have heard in songs before and mimicking them in their own way; i.e everyone doing Migos flow (even Drake). And with trial and error, it's very easy to fit into these structures because we/they already know what it's supposed to sound like, so we/they can adjust accordingly. I think that memory is more of a reasonable guess to what you're talking about than people being under mind control and as for the perspective and 5 w's; this is stuff everyone learned already in grade school; it's very simple and you have to maintain the perspective you are writing in for a song to make sense, as you do for an essay to make sense. This is so easy to do though; anyone can do it. Anyone can remember a flow from a song they liked and implement it themselves because they know what's it's supposed to sound like. It is so easy to fix syllable counts as well after writing something down (change a word, add a word), and while freestyling you have total control over where it's going and where it can change in an instant that you can match it to a flow you already recognize, or slip into one that works and go with it. I think you're giving us/them too much credit

As far as adding Versace, Gucci, lean, fkd ur btch (thank u based god), and other popular 2016 topics.. obviously very easy lol

tl:dr - I believe anyone, especially someone who grew up listening to rap music can start structuring bars effectively because of memory, not because of mind control

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I've seen someone work at writing to get better at rapping. It isn't "mind-control", it's poetry set to music or beats.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

At this point it is a matter of opinion. I gave you an insurmountable reason why rappers are under mind control. No disrespect to you. There are reasons to my methods. I don't think you'd agree with them in this area. So I'll let you have this one.

I think that reptilian minded or evil minded people have been mentally nourished beyond a good minded persons abilities. Either through mind control or being taught evil things through out their lives. There is a truth to what you said about these people not being under mind control, this is possible - but not at the level that they are at. I'd see them performing at a lower level than robotic. This is just the preface - not the reason...

I'll say it any way... Robotic abilities require perfect to the video that you are talking about idea's (sentances... not idea nouns) and super structure. Super structure - which is 4 words then 5 words, 6 words then 3 words, going over the 9 word thresh hold up to 18 and etc. This exposes the ability of harmony of the mind at a robotic level.

While trying to accomplish this feat a manual thinking person, they can experience difficulty trying to write a "perfect to the video that you are talking about" account. You have to worry about meeting the super structure requirements of the sentance also along with writing the video in order for you to meet all requirements.

While trying to accomplish this feat as a automatic thinking person, they can experience no difficulty trying to write a "perfect to the video that you are talking about" account. They won't have to worry about meeting the super structure requirements also because they are not alive, they do not a have a living spark, so the main computer of this matrix can make them think however it feels free to do.

So you see, there is super structure and "perfect to the video that you are talking about". Then comes personality. Personality is an automatic part whether you think automatically or manually so you don't have to worry about that. But in some cases if a person is not a "up to date" thinker that you have to be in the industry - personality is apart of the "perfect to the video that you are talking about" aspect. If you do not have this "up to date" personality - you will not meet the requirements. In ALL cases, rappers possess this personality. You are correct in this area. But it is the other 2 (super structure and "perfect to the video that you are talking about") becomes a problem for manual thinkers, but not automatic thinkers.

This is my account. But, everyone has their opinions...
edit on 6-11-2016 by RevelationsDivad because: missing sentance

new topics

top topics

join