It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Apparently there are many that do not understand the meaning of Revolution

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
I have seen many here on ATS call for armed revolution, even some of our politicians. There seem to be many that do not understand the concept.

Purely hypothetical concept.

1. Donald Trump is elected President
2. I decide to start a revolution, damn I need some armed followers. First thing we are going to do is break some laws, and then they will send LE after us, now I need more followers.
3. If we are successful, and defeat LE, we have broken more laws, now they will send the military after us. Part of the military might be with us in idea, but they have to follow orders. Now we need more followers that are not keyboard warriors, in this day and age, don't see that happening.

Can a revolt happen, maybe, but there is no one worth a snap that is a leader.

Just a conversation starter, to see if there are any actual leaders out there, none of our current politicians seem to have that ability. I am tired of hearing these calls for armed conflict, those calling for it have no f'n idea.

In know a guy who knows a guy who certainly isn't I
who is one of those people who called for something I may have referred to as an armed revolution. Ill retract my wording though...shoot...THIS GUY I know of I mean, wants to retract his wording and he guesses others can label it as they please. What was meant is that this country has already been sent down a creek without a paddle and anyone who knows...I mean REALLY knows...the mechanics of a nation under a central bank which prints currency instead of money, doesn't have any commodity officially supporting the numbers on that currency not gold not silver not cheese heck, literally VHS tapes backing up each dollar printed would create SOME value. But instead since debt is what is required to make money which only gets passed out as currency to another evil, the fractional reserve banks who create 900 phantom dollars for every 100 which when passed out to a debtee must be paid off with a lifetime of tangible bills and actual years and years of labor who also must come up with interest in a system where 100$ exist in reality to cover the 900$ of debt receipt currency being passed around well...I think anyone can see how its a donkey chasing a carrot on a string till death cuz everyone knows, and those who invented the system know, you can never pay off 900$ owed when only 100$ exexist. So there will always be a short end of the stick and a percent who winds up with absolutely nothing so to an extent we can't be so critical of the high crime low income people as so many are, the system FORCES their existence. Especially when foreign markets ask, do you have 100$ of gold somewhere to trade for that 100$ I can't spend where I live? And your answer is no, there's a guy in 100$ debt backing up that value. Huuhhhh!? Its slavery no question and central banking families and investors and the politicians who knowingly help them keep their shameful and evil sick business as the ones who own your @$$ and your life as a commodity, especially those who are also major criminals themselves like Romney and Bush families and their Panamanian coke money laundering, well this guy said these people do nothing positive in fact, each and every one of them would be rotting in prison for life for half the crimes they committed while they throw non violent criminals away for decades for things like buying their marijuana THEY sell. It has reached, IMHO, a level of abuse that is equal to that the revolutionaries fought against in fact, maybe more. Take away this mess and i will live taxed without representation. But its so saturated that honestly it would take armed citizens marching to DC and arresting congress, SCOTUS, the white house and the FED RE. on the spot and pulling out one by one to be tried and thrown away for good or let go if not tainted. Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson in fact warned citizens to fight like hell if ever the greatest threat to a nation were being entertained in congress, the consideration of a central bank system and fractional reserve lending. Its incredible here we are 103 years later when by 1914 believe me, it was already seen for the devil of an entity it is and its sick to imagine the wealth people have amassed, real wealth, in the last century from this system to which you can trace 80% of child labor, child slavery, child rape, sex slave trade, gang violence, addiction epidemics, murder, etc. Just atrocious.
edit on 11/1/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

a reply to: BubbaJoe

The problem with revolution is always what comes after.

Who's to say that the revolution will bring a positive change?
Who's to say what happens after a side, "loses".
Kill 'em? Camps? Jail?

Revolution is a fun idea to some, but an ugly reality to anyone else.

===

I can tell you what happens to more than a few!

My brother was tasked by Canadian Forces in Bosnia/Herzegovia/Srebrencia
with picking slaughtered 16 month old babies with heads, legs, arms sliced
and diced all to pieces out of hastily dug graves. It is "Interesting" to
note that it was the Christians who did this mostly to the Muslims.
The mass graves bordered on the TENS OF THOUSANDS !!! And if it
wasn't for NATO and the UN interventions, it would have been
MILLIONS ending up like that in mass graves!

So DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE the savagery and brutality
of tribal-like warfare WHICH ABSOLUTELY WILL show up
in MANY urban areas first and then spread out as
ethnic, racial, class and cognitive groups band
together and start laying waste to the locals.

In the case of the USA, within six months,
there will be a 120 million dead and TENS OF MILLIONS
living in tented hellholes in various outside-of-city refugee camps
and a 25 to 40 million active (mostly young male) fighters battling
it out in urban areas and in roving rural gangs!

If you're a woman of any age younger than 50, you will likely
become chattel and traded like cans of meat for sexual purposes:

It WILL become a Rape and Pillage Environment:

This is how bad it will become:
www.shtfplan.com...

This is a guy who survived Bosnia doing what he had to do --- LIKE THESE UNPLEASANT TASKS:
www.naturalnews.com...

This is the actual guy who survived hell in Bosnia: (aka Selco)
www.shtfplan.com...

My brother STILL has PTSD even after 20 years after his Bosnian experiences!

So for those of you calling for revolution, be prepared
to fight a REAL WAR with roving-youth gangs,
ex-and-current-military forces and enraged,
vengeful AND HUNGRY refugees!

I prefer the more insidious, if slower, methods of revolution,
I would rather just BRIBE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 2016/11/1 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That this is even being openly discussed is deeply troubling to me. As is the borderline fetishization of the prospect.

I feel just as disenfranchised and poorly represented as many here do, and am just as concerned about constitutiona liberties being - seemingly progressively - curtailed. Especially ever since 9-11, and irrespective of party. But I believe we still retain more than ample peaceful levers by which to right the ship.

Which is not to say a time will never come when those means are depleted. But some seem eager to hasten that day, and do not seem inclined to vigorously struggle against its arrival. That is deeply disconcerting. But I respect those views, even if I don't share them.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The population of the United States is waking up. If the rumors about revolt within the FBI are true, then that is a good sign.

In order for a REAL revolution to happen, an idea has to come which cannot be stopped. The military and LEO's need to be on board. Once that happens, we can take our country back with very little bloodshed.

The next revolutionary war will be short and sweet, and will end up with a lot of politicians in lockup.

We might not be alive to see it, but the ideas are growing.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Will Only Join the Revolution if I run out of Beer .

Signed , Joe Blow .

I would consider joining if you promised to capitalize the proper words.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The fact that we have some many people who refuse to believe it can happen here is what tells me we are due for it to happen here.
I am on the right.
I have said on this page that I will support an armed revolution.
I have never advocated that it get started (at least seriously) although many times I have hoped that if it IS going to get started then let it happen now while I am still young enough to live through it.

Most in my circles dont seriously want this to occur. Unfortunately we are at the point that it is inevitable. It makes us pissed off that we are being driven to this. We just want to be left out of the social experiments that leftist incist on running. We want the government to do what its told. The left wants to use the government to tell us what to do. That's incompatible.
We will not vote our way out of this.
There is no politician that you send to Washington that is going to have the ability or will to completely reverse the institutional government tyranny that has been in place for over 100 years.
You only get that kind of reset through two methods.
Wide spread hit the streets and shut down society protests, and violence.
Those of us on the right dont really do protests that well. So we will fight.

Cav,
Your stock took a big leap in my mind since you quoted Bob Owens.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

Apparently there are many that do not understand the meaning of Revolution

Here we go....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What was the purpose of linking to that article in a reply to my post?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

edit on 2-11-2016 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

edit on 2-11-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: Nvm

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join