It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Launch imminent of 'phase three' of Wikileaks election coverage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obama Pseudonyms?

The tactic of saying the emails are nothing is wearing quite thin; it's in tatters actually and the sign of a feeble minded adherence to patently outdated distractions/deflection/denying techniques used when news detrimental to Clinton world is presented.

Try and come up with something else already, it's not working any more...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

This is true.

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any" - Alice walker

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

originally posted by: carewemust
We've had the DNC batch and the Podesta batch. What batch would be equal to or better? Humadin's?

Maybe the 33,000 deleted emails?
that would be epic

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAn0nym0usX
a reply to: CriticalStinker

This is true.

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any" - Alice walker

"or not using blind ideology (partisanship) as a crutch for critical thinking " - CriticalStinker

edit on 30-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If I had to bet... From previous wikileaks tweets

"pre-commitment 1: John Kerry"

"We have a suprise [sic] in store for @TimKaine and @DonnaBrazile,”

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

there has been a big kaboom.. depending on what TV station you watch you might not have heard about it.

1. Its now known the President used, knew (and lied) to Clinton's private email server.
2. Its now known that Clinton used the State Department to engage in for-profit activities for herself, her family and the foundation.
3. Its now known that Clinton's friends/team are not happy with her and are concerned she's out of control and corrupt to the core.

Hard to elect someone like that...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

All true.
Yet there are diehard Hillary supporters here defending her and trying to play the leaks off as 'no kaboom'.
edit on b000000312016-10-30T21:54:45-05:0009America/ChicagoSun, 30 Oct 2016 21:54:45 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: grey580

there has been a big kaboom.. depending on what TV station you watch you might not have heard about it.

1. Its now known the President used, knew (and lied) to Clinton's private email server.
2. Its now known that Clinton used the State Department to engage in for-profit activities for herself, her family and the foundation.
3. Its now known that Clinton's friends/team are not happy with her and are concerned she's out of control and corrupt to the core.

Sadly, your average Democrat can't see past the hoo rah and media spin. Many of them really think she is just being attacked without merit, OR that Trump is so bad that Clinton is our only chance of keeping him out of the office. Then you have the social justice warriors who REALLY REALLY REALLY want a woman to be president. This is a great goal in itself, but getting a corrupt politician (who happens to be a woman) to take the helm of a corrupt system, and not address the real issues, isn't a "win" for feminism, nor social justice. It's tokenism.

To be clear, I'm not a conservative, nor alt-right. I'm a classic liberal.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The media lies to us so I never listen. What I know first hand is that all of my family and friends that have already voted, including myself, were not persuadable either R or D. It's the last minute voters in my opinion that will be affected by these last minute releases and they are persuadable. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I think it is going to be even bigger than anyone here who has posted has speculated so far.

It is going to be so disturbing, that even her most ardent supporters will be horrified.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Agit8dChop

All true.
Yet there are diehard Hillary supporters here defending her and trying to play the leaks off as 'no kaboom'.

Ha ha...go ask Podesta if he feels there was "no kaboom." While the corrupt media may have tried to downplay what was in the DNC and Podesta emails, I PROMISE you that there has been a big 'kaboom' within private circles of the globalists as well as within Hillary's spiderweb. Wikileaks has these people turning on each other in ways I've never seen, but find amusing. Of course, they are all gun-shy about using email right now so it will be anyone's guess whether the true fallout from this will come out through additional leaks or if someone will step up as a whistleblower to save their own skin.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I missed the Oct 14 deadline in my state (didn't realize it was that soon) so couldn't vote. Though I had already decided I hated both the candidates anyway.

In any case, so no matter what comes out (HC is a reptilian! A replacement! A human being! you know, something shocking) HC is still going to end up President.

What then? When everyone realizes it Just. Doesn't. Matter. ?

RC

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedCairo
I missed the Oct 14 deadline in my state (didn't realize it was that soon) so couldn't vote. Though I had already decided I hated both the candidates anyway.

In any case, so no matter what comes out (HC is a reptilian! A replacement! A human being! you know, something shocking) HC is still going to end up President.

What then? When everyone realizes it Just. Doesn't. Matter. ?

RC

well, those of us who registered to vote realize that it does matter.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think you misunderstood what I meant.

I mean that no matter how many bad things come to light she is still going to get the chair. It only matters to the people. It doesn't matter to an engineered outcome. (And I don't really mean polling fraud, I just mean money for media influence and so on.)

Peace,
RC

PS Sorry that I was unclear. I see in retrospect how that probably sounded a little different than intended.
edit on 1-11-2016 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join