It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If john titor "time travel" was real.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
For all the new ATS members John titor was a person who appeared on a message board in the early 2000's claiming to be a time traveler from a different alternate reality with a warning about ww3 with china and russia.What was great about his story was that slight variations between alternate worlds made it so even if hes off by a couple of years its just due to our own reality being different.

When i started thinking about it realistically I came to the conclusion if this was real he altered our own reality to suit his "john titors" alternate reality.Think about it billions of other planets slightly different from our own and he is sent here to post some messages and tell us a few things and leave.Why would he care about our version of reality? He wouldn't.

SImply put it would make sense that alternate realities would expand then deflate over time leaving only a select few alternate realities left. We are at war with billions of versions of different realities to be in that select alternate realities at the end. Hence John titor A: was helping us because his reality needed our version of reality or B: He was sent back in time to alter our course to destruction. It would be calculated probably with a quantum computer do figure out where, when and what to do to alter us to off ourselves with slight moves no one would be able to see. Think butterfly wings.

Well if you could get through what i was trying to say then thanks for reading and tell me what you think.
John titor= hero or villain?

Heres a link to info about john titor if your conpletely lost.en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-10-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Honestly, I think most people in this world today have no knowledge of Titor so, im not sure how it could influence much in the large scheme of any reality.

Just my thoughts though.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Honestly, I think most people in this world today have no knowledge of Titor so, im not sure how it could influence much in the large scheme of any reality.

Just my thoughts though.

He was here for a short time maybe he changed something small that snowballed into something else.What he said at the time made very little sense but is turning out to be similar to our reality. What if he just wanted to have fun and basically tell us what was coming.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I have enjoyed this thread.

His time machine looks like coffee pot parts. Where is John Now?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Donald Trump is John Titor

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
John Titor was a hoaxer. He gave you a big clue with the time-travelling car, which is a straight lift from a certain well-known sci-fi comedy of the 1980s. He made predictions that didn't even come close to being fulfilled. What further disproof do you need?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Even if most aren't aware of who he is today, that doesn't rule out the people that were aware of him back then. Hence the timing. If it is a butterfly effect, it may have only needed a mere handful of people that did make the change needed. Even then they may not even know themselves they caused a change. Could have been simple decisions they made that caused the ripple.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Anything is possible I suppose.

Maybe Titor is to blame for all the crap we are currently dealing with.

Damn time travelers!

They ruin everything!

I kid of course.

I will kindly remove myself from the thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Enjoyed the thought experiment, nice one for that!

If you think about it, the whole premise can be boiled down to: Survival of the fittest.

Something fittingly natural about the idea.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
John Titor was a story teller. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
imgur.com...

Those 4chan guys just do the BEST stuff!!!

Damn that is one hilarious rabbit hole to go down.

Hold my beer, I am going in!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
John Titor was a story teller. Nothing more, nothing less.

Actually this idea is more then john titor. I would some it up as a war with ourselves and i like that i can expand on it. Say aliens are just an alternate version of our own reality it would make sense that disclosure wouldnt happen because it would be too risky.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I get what you re saying, but why destroy our reality? Wouldnt any changes just creat infinite more realities? IF he was a time traveler... it would seem plausible that he wasn't the first or last, and the second some one traveled back in time our reality would be altered. I don't know

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
well.. he has a patent on a time machine..

maybe someone should try and build it?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Time travel. Such an elegant concept, especially when you consider multiverse theory.

Which one will you end up in?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

I get what you re saying, but why destroy our reality? Wouldnt any changes just creat infinite more realities? IF he was a time traveler... it would seem plausible that he wasn't the first or last, and the second some one traveled back in time our reality would be altered. I don't know

Think of it as pruning a tree and you want to be the trunk not a branch because you have a better chance at survival. Maybe the last remaining reality with life becomes something more? Hence a fight make sure your reality is chosen?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
John Titor was a hoaxer. He gave you a big clue with the time-travelling car, which is a straight lift from a certain well-known sci-fi comedy of the 1980s. He made predictions that didn't even come close to being fulfilled. What further disproof do you need?

Actually..time travelling cars exist. you go back in time when you drive into a different time zone right?

Also Just because his predictions didnt coem true IN THIS WORLD LINE dont mean they didnt in another.

Ill simplify this. Timelines split off if they are messed with. the original one goes on and the opposite branches off or vice versa.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

Peoples memories automatically adjust to the new line that is created. Seamlessly with a few exceptions hence mandela victims.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I prefer to think of us as "reality challenged".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join