It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump finally on message?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I listened to some of Trump's speech today to see if he would pummel Clinton with the truth of her precarious position, but instead the first thing I heard him say was the lie about the Podesta poll rigging.

I mean, Jesus Christ, he just can't help himself.

He has Hillary on the ropes and he decides to repeat garbage that only his loyalists believe and which is refutable within 10 seconds of examination of the Atlas document.

Way to reach out to the swing voters.

I'm sorry to say, but either way this country is screwed.

That's funny because I heard Hillary Clinton claiming she didn't do anything wrong, she just can't help herself.

She acts like we don't know she had classified emails on her system and her story can be refuted within 10 seconds of listening to Gowdy question Comey.
edit on 31/10/16 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: Greggers
I listened to some of Trump's speech today to see if he would pummel Clinton with the truth of her precarious position, but instead the first thing I heard him say was the lie about the Podesta poll rigging.

I mean, Jesus Christ, he just can't help himself.

He has Hillary on the ropes and he decides to repeat garbage that only his loyalists believe and which is refutable within 10 seconds of examination of the Atlas document.

Way to reach out to the swing voters.

I'm sorry to say, but either way this country is screwed.

That's funny because I heard Hillary Clinton claiming she didn't do anything wrong, she just can't help herself.

She acts like we don't know she had classified emails on her system and her story can be refuted within 10 seconds of listening to Gowdy question Comey.

I doubt you heard anything of the sort.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
His speech on his deal for African Americans a couple of days ago was very good. I think he nailed every point and pretty much stayed focused throughout.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: ridgerunner

I agree.

Have you seen this speech put together by anonymous?

Powerful video.

Excellent video.
Thanks for sharing

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: ridgerunner

I agree.

Have you seen this speech put together by anonymous?

Powerful video.

Excellent video.
Thanks for sharing

It is Hard to Argue with what Mr. Trump has said in that Video . Question is , Will People Finally See , and Admit that the Country is Heading in the Wrong Direction Right Now especially when it comes to Foreign Policy ? The Next War the U.S. is Stupid enough to get into could be it's Last .

VOTE TRUMP 2016 !

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
November 1, 2016

IN WISCONSIN, early voters can change their ballot. Donald Trump was in that state urging Clinton voters to do just that...

Excerpt:
""Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump spent Tuesday night at a campaign stop in Wisconsin encouraging voters who filed early-absentee ballots for Hillary Clinton to change their votes to support him.

Trump highlighted the developments since Friday's announcement from the FBI that it would revisit the Clinton email probe while speaking to a crowd in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.

"For all those voters who have buyer’s remorse, Wisconsin is one of those several states where you can change your early ballot if you think you’ve made a mistake," Trump told supporters.""

Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
well, one guy on the news said said on 10-11-2016 that the chains are off now. Donald also said this too - but I can't recall the date. I think this must mean that they are going to go all out corruption now. Surely, we are in trouble.

Just my 2 cents.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join