It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City vs Rural in election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I guess you have a point but it still does not answer the question why Demographically you have more democrats in Heavily populated areas than rural.

But I guess its the stereotype about cultures that confuses me, Yes I live in a rural area, I have also lived in a big City, been too 9 different countries and have friends all around the world, but I can't put my finger on this unless people in big cities think that everyone that lives out in the country (Rural Areas) is white is misinformed, the area I live in we have blacks, Whites, Muslims, Catholics, Hispanics, Philippine's, Asian ect, its the melting pot of rural areas.

You mentioned " Let the wolves live to take care of the excess deer ", well they have done to good of a job doing that, the deer population is at it lowest in year, and where the wolfs need to be managed to keep them from attack cattle, bison and shortly people, have you not seen a fully grown wolf in person, they are not small.

About he 9-5 jobs, we have all the same things but we may have to travel 20 miles, most of our Services like Fire Fighters are Volunteers, and some a Volunteer first responders, so this portion really don't answer the difference

Freebies, yes they are out in the rural areas and used to help those that need help until they can get on there feet, but why is it that most large cities have more people receiving than rural? is it that they can remain hidden in the shadows and no one knows, but in rural areas people know if some one is receiving welfare because they lost their job, and will help them get back on their feet.

And your last part confuses me, even in rural areas I open the paper up and there is 5 to 6 pages of help wanted adds,

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join