It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steps and Tips on How to BEAT Clinton's Voter Fraud Schemes in Your Area

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Larry Nichols worked for the Clintons in Arkansas, by his own admission he carried out some despicable orders on their behalf. He is now dying of cancer and has decided to spend the rest of his life keeping them out of the White House.
In a previous video he outlined how the Clinton Cartel rigged elections, he knows because he helped them do it in Arkansas.
He knows these 2016 elections are rigged as well. But he also knows how we can beat the system.
According to Larry, the safest way to vote is by Absentee ballot. I realize that a video just surfaced of a Postal worker destroying Republican ballots, but I believe this is not a widespread occurrence. Larry says this because the Absentee Ballots are unreachable by the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

More in video:

It is really a shame that it has come down to this.
Land of the free? No. Land of the corrupt.

But if you are going to participate in the sewer system, otherwise known as politics, then you might as well be informed on how to maximize your chances to get your vote to count for who you intended in this rigged election.
edit on Sun Oct 30th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wasn't the only person to be charged with voter fraud a Trump supporter?

Why make it biased, both are just as corrupt.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

While I have no doubt that there is likely some fraud going on in the GOP camps, on very small scales, overall I have to completely disagree. The donkeys are far more prone to this behavior, from everything I have seen. Just look up Clinton Curtis- a name that is embedded in my soul. I will never forget.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
Wasn't the only person to be charged with voter fraud a Trump supporter?

Why make it biased, both are just as corrupt.

Yes. www.desmoinesregister.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My experience from seeing past elections and reports of those caught has been from absentee ballots. Last election there was a group found collecting ballots and throwing out the ones against their candidate. Snowbirds often vote twice through absentee ballots. Also a lot of times they are not even counted.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Is Larry Nicholas in prison? Because if someone , dying of cancer or not, were to admit to voter fraud than they would be in prison. Otherwise this story is fake or Larry is lying about committing voter fraud.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

What make you think you can trust Larry Nichols??

He's been caught lying before about the Clinton's. He makes a living by slandering them and making up BS about them. He once said he was a Hit Man for the Clinton's then two years later saying he was taking painkillers at the time and he didn't mean it.

He's got some serious credibility issues.

Plus how the hell would he know anything about what the Clinton's are up to since they wouldn't let crazy man anywhere near them at this point. He's nothing but a Right Wing Conspiracy Theory Guy now.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

voters can also buy small watch cameras and take them in to video their vote and any unusual events that might happen with their vote or the voting machine as they are casting their votes.

they can also take and record exit polls to document how the vote went on that particular box and compare with the official figures

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Steps and Tips on How to BEAT Clinton's Voter Fraud Schemes in Your Area

Steps and Tips on How to BEAT Trump's juvenile Voter Fraud lies and ignorance in Your Area!
The only voter fraud we have evidence is that of the 'despicables', Trumps zombified followers!

new topics

top topics

join