It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Hybrids by Barbara Lamb and Miguel Mendonça

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here is a screenshot of the cover of this new book, Meet the Hybrids: The Lives and Missions of ET Ambassadors on Earth, taken from Amazon:

Amazon.com

From "About the Authors," regarding Barbara Lamb:

She personally knows and interviews a dozen people living among us who have enough ET DNA, heritage and continuing contact with the beings who created them, to be considered ET-human hybrids.

Mendonça, Miguel; Lamb, Barbara. Meet the Hybrids: The Lives and Missions of ET Ambassadors on Earth (Kindle Locations 24-25). . Kindle Edition.

The book is based on interviews of eight ET-human Hybrids about their lives and missions.

Barbara Lamb gave a presentation at the 25th annual meeting of the International UFO Congress in February of this year, and six of these Hybrids were on stage with her to speak to the audience.

For those interested, you can read a bit about that event in this article: The International UFO Congress Meets the Hybrids.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Any evidence of "hybrids that have alien DNA"?

Or is this another one of your "They said it so it must be true!" threads?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Maybe that's why all those DNA test kits to find out your nationality and ancestors are being pushed....someone is looking for some alien DNA ??????

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Or it was just a gimmick because the science behind it improved so much and someone just wanted to cash in? Much like the family tree stuff from many years ago.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Give all these hybrids DNA testing and 99% certain it will come back English/Scotts/Irish with a trace of Germanic.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I bet they happen to live in a rural or urban setting too, also having a lower IQ than the average chap too huh?

Like this guy?

Middle aged white man has sex with aliens...

Is 50+ middle aged?

I don't know, maybe you were hinting at alien phenomena being a genetic thing. Like mental illness and a genetic predisposition to certain traits?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I don't know, maybe you were hinting at alien phenomena being a genetic thing. Like mental illness and a genetic predisposition to certain traits?

Well, I'm thinking there is no alien DNA at all and a proper test would knock that idea down in a heartbeat. And there are a lot of delusional people out there who get a lot of attention they wouldn't otherwise get by claiming this sort of thing. I suspect they are mentally ill, no matter how smart they are, but that they believe their delusions. In most previous cases I have seen the person will say that she is an alien reincarnation now in an Earth body, so this circumvents the "take a DNA test" argument.

An example of this is "Zeti Child; lost upon a one star world" by Commander Sanni Emyetti Ceto, an otherwise very human looking person who claims to be the reincarnated Captain of the ship the crashed at Roswell in 1947. She claims to be a Zeta hybrid from Zeta Reticuli. Here she is. Judge for yourself.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I'm of the opinion that alien dna isn't present in humans too, claims are just claims without evidence.

I was just being a smartass/dumbass pointing out that all sorts of people have made wild claims including that MP from Whitby UK. The majority are most likely delusional or claiming such things for whatever apparant gains they may recieve. But these are the people who have spoke, many don't.

It's easy to dismiss and I am in agreement that mental health issues of some kind will usually be the cause, others are lying. But some have a full bill of health and seemingly have no reason to lie.

Fantastical claims like alien hybridization can be career killers, don't get me wrong I'm well aware of the charlatans that care not how they are viewed. That kind of an agenda can be easy to spot, it's the others that interest me. Those with everything to lose with fantastical claims. If it isn't mental illness then what agenda do they have?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

She personally knows and interviews a dozen people living among us who have enough ET DNA, heritage and continuing contact with the beings who created them, to be considered ET-human hybrids.

Well hot damn, that's easy enough to prove. So.....Where is the proof?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Ummm, WOW.
That was....interesting to say the least.

new topics

top topics

join