It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop investigating UFO's themselves and start investigating the areas where they happen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That's an idea. If you could find x, y, and z, you might be able to predict along the lines of where the next occurrence would take place. Or maybe something similarly weird.

x,y,z coordinates would be cool... Letting an A.I. connected to a database do the predictions...

But I a good step in that direction is it to predict a better that random change of sightings in some area's..
I think Maybe ghost/maria sightings are even related to some of the UFO sightings...
First step in creating such a DB is it collect (relevant) data and make recordtypes....

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JuanDope

Subterrestrials, everyone and their uncle knows it.

Djinn... mentioned in the Koran ?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

A lot of this has been done.

Hessdalen lights.
Marfa lights.
Yakima lights
Project Identification.
Various sites in foreign countries.

Also, others such as Albert Budden, Vallee, have done studies showing that (yes indeed)
certain people "attract" strangeness in an area.

So put a "strange attractor" in the right area, and "set them off", and Voila,
you can get "UFOs".

There are other factors, such as proximity to high powered microwave/radar towers (often near military bases as they have them)

There are even more factors people are loathe to publicly discuss.

And, as most (honest and thorough) researchers know, these "insubstantial lights"
can also produce physical effects, even they they are not themselves physical,
and certainly not "structured craft".

For example the "Father of modern Ufology" Hynek, near the end of his life abandoned the ETH and seriously considered the IDH. Hynek and Vallee have had access to more classified and unclassified reports than anyone..and also did in-person onsite fieldwork around the globe.

Kev
edit on 31-10-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Added Hynek paragraph

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JuanDope

So what? There is an underground network of beings who happen to like human flesh and is most likely responsible for much of the vanishing of people in the US.
Most sites average around a 100,000 people actively missing at any given time. Thats a lot of folks.
Lets assume that 100,000 folks are flayed and stored, can that feed a viable population, that can thrive and flourish underground?
Just a thought and a "what if" scenario.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
When Jacques Vallee ran the first UFO database through his computer, he came up with a few minor correlations between sightings and locations, times and places. The problem was that he couldn't completely rule out certain unknown parameters that might be skewing the data -- and there was an expectedly high number of sightings near or along the path of military installations. Sure, there could be more alien flying saucers around Air Force bases, but the UFOs are much more likely to be unusual or misidentified terrestrial aircraft.

When dealing with UFO sighting data, that Air Force / government roadblock is a tough one to get around.

Anyway, what I seem to recall is that UFOs tend to be seen:

1) along rivers and state lines (indicating that they know something about how our states are divided up),
2) with a peak around 10:30 - 11:00 pm, (when people might be outside when they're closing up their houses or farm for the evening),
3) Wednesdays or Thursdays (when secret aircraft might fly more to avoid people),
4) October.

Unfortunately, this could just mean that people see more UFOs when weather is good and people are out more looking at the skies, and have little or nothing to do with the UFOs themselves. Also, a good chunk of the data seems to point to people seeing UFOs when it would be logical for secret military craft to operate. This is old data, too, so UFO appearance patterns may have changed since the 60s-70s.

P.S. -- This is why I'm generally more interested in the "high strangeness" cases. When you factor out the correlations that could indicate military aircraft, then you're left with a very tiny number of cases that seem pretty random except for their inherent strangeness.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
So what? There is an underground network of beings who happen to like human flesh and is most likely responsible for much of the vanishing of people in the US.
Most sites average around a 100,000 people actively missing at any given time. Thats a lot of folks.

Those "missing persons" sites way too often include data that lumps in children who have been taken in custody battles. If these beings really wanted to eat people, all they would have to do is set up an organization of nice, affordable retirement homes and then just feast on the old and forgotten people there.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Greetings-

It may help Your research if You looked into the '37th Parallel'

www.simonandschuster.com...

You might also concentrate on "Ley Lines" where the 'Akasha' is strongest... I live right next to an intersection of Ley Lines and this will be where both thunder and lightning are concentrated...

When/if You punch up 'images' after a search on "37th Parallel" You'll see an almost straight line of documented UFO contacts and out West where there is a lower population of people (witnesses) this is where the 'cattle mutilations' are in abundance...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I hadn't heard of the Yakima lights before- thanks for bringing them to my attention. I did a bit of reading on them, but there isn't a whole lot of information available. One thing that should be noted is that there is a US Army Training Facility nearby, and that the reports of these "ghost lights" only seem to date back about 35 years. In at least one case of reported anomalous lights, the Army actually stated that these were a result of training exercises (beacons?). But, it could also be that the high powered microwave/radar tower antennas that you mention might be attracting these objects.

The descriptions of these objects (Yakima Lights- tear-drop shaped) are very similar to what I witnessed at the base of Mt. Rainier. Interestingly, I found this article about DUMBs (deep underground military bases), that claims there is a base inside (under?) Mt. Rainier with tunnels leading to Yakima. I have no way of proving their claims, and have no idea as to the character/origin of their sources, but, if this were to be true, it could be an explanation for SOME of the unidentified objects in both of these locations.
edit on 10312016 by seattlerat because: changed wording to avoid confusion

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Yes indeed.

Plasma lifeforms.

Kev

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

So true there is a so called ufo hot spot about 10 miles from where I live it became a hot spot just after a small airport opened then loads of reports of lights at night (aircraft).

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
When Jacques Vallee ran the first UFO database through his computer, he came up with a few minor correlations between sightings and locations, times and places. The problem was that he couldn't completely rule out certain unknown parameters that might be skewing the data -- and there was an expectedly high number of sightings near or along the path of military installations. Sure, there could be more alien flying saucers around Air Force bases, but the UFOs are much more likely to be unusual or misidentified terrestrial aircraft.

When dealing with UFO sighting data, that Air Force / government roadblock is a tough one to get around.

Anyway, what I seem to recall is that UFOs tend to be seen:

1) along rivers and state lines (indicating that they know something about how our states are divided up),
2) with a peak around 10:30 - 11:00 pm, (when people might be outside when they're closing up their houses or farm for the evening),
3) Wednesdays or Thursdays (when secret aircraft might fly more to avoid people),
4) October.

Unfortunately, this could just mean that people see more UFOs when weather is good and people are out more looking at the skies, and have little or nothing to do with the UFOs themselves. Also, a good chunk of the data seems to point to people seeing UFOs when it would be logical for secret military craft to operate. This is old data, too, so UFO appearance patterns may have changed since the 60s-70s.

P.S. -- This is why I'm generally more interested in the "high strangeness" cases. When you factor out the correlations that could indicate military aircraft, then you're left with a very tiny number of cases that seem pretty random except for their inherent strangeness.

It's funny you say that. The area I'm from that's had me interested in UFO's and high strangeness since I started experiencing it as a kid has a military base (Ft. Campbell) within about 30 miles and the KY/TN state line actually runs through a part of my town. I wonder what it is about those type of areas that make them more prone to all around strangeness? Definitely some more factors I have to research and take into account.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

A lot of this has been done.

Hessdalen lights.
Marfa lights.
Yakima lights
Project Identification.
Various sites in foreign countries.

Also, others such as Albert Budden, Vallee, have done studies showing that (yes indeed)
certain people "attract" strangeness in an area.

So put a "strange attractor" in the right area, and "set them off", and Voila,
you can get "UFOs".

There are other factors, such as proximity to high powered microwave/radar towers (often near military bases as they have them)

There are even more factors people are loathe to publicly discuss.

And, as most (honest and thorough) researchers know, these "insubstantial lights"
can also produce physical effects, even they they are not themselves physical,
and certainly not "structured craft".

For example the "Father of modern Ufology" Hynek, near the end of his life abandoned the ETH and seriously considered the IDH. Hynek and Vallee have had access to more classified and unclassified reports than anyone..and also did in-person onsite fieldwork around the globe.

Kev

Your comment made me think that maybe certain areas with certain qualities maybe act as sort of a "magnifier" (for lack of a better word) for the thing inside us that helps bring these into our reality.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It would be logical to assume that the foo fighters prefer locations where they can hide from radar cover, such as mountain river valleys, passes/gaps, including deep underwater sea trenches.

The otherworlders have a penchant for deserted cliff-lined beaches, so they can explore for fossils at there own leisure, make geoglyph carvings, tunnel digging in the cliffs, building hydro wave experiments --- using objects found on the beach --- like boulders, rope, driftwood and wooden boat planks --- Saltwater intake onboard the starship as a possible deuterium fusion propulsion source --- Calvert Cliffs, Maryland, is only 1 in 5 places on earth like that.

They also prefer to land near orchards...possibly so as in order to gather specimens from specimen trees.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Maybe plasma like life forms are a combination of some kind of deep earth energy being focused by certain states of mind or something inside of us? I'm intrigued by the relationship between geographical anomalies and the fireball or plasma ball type of UFO.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join